Hooktube is kill. RIP youtube-dl in the browser

Hooktube is kill. RIP youtube-dl in the browser.

YouTube?
Hooktube?
Is this whole board retarded?
I used smplayer (open url) yesterday to play some jewtube videos and all worked perfectly.

You bumped a troll thread. Takes 2 seconds to find out it's fake.

>This account is currently being transferred to another server. Please try later.

Anyone with concise info other than hooktube is kill?

Twitter:
>The hosting account is being upgraded and will probably be moved to another server. There may be some downtime.

Hooktube threads should be banned from Sup Forums. Just troll shit every time. Hooktube even blocks links from Sup Forums.

>Hooktube even blocks links from Sup Forums.
How the fuck does it do that?

hooktube doesn't even work for me, I've tried it on a few of the region blocked videos I've come across and as of like a month back none of them have worked, video is just a black screen that never starts playing.

Are you an american? Works for euros getting around the censorship stuff. Probably because youtube views HT as american.

>what is the referer request header
the current state of Sup Forums is deplorable

let this 404 in peace

Hooktube is placebo. You're just loading the videos directly from Alphabet's server anyways, which means they can still track what your IP is watching.
Furthermore, Hooktube cannot load videos restricted by region.
The only difference between using Hooktube and YouTube without singing in, setting Cookie AutoDelete to delete your YT cookies and Noscript to only load the necessary JS; is that with YT you can actually play videos above 720p and load subtitles.
Plus, Hooktube's homepage is littered with Sup Forumspaganda.

Hooktube has never worked to watch videos restricted by region. It can't work, because you're loading videos directly from YT's servers, thus handing them your IP and it's in the server where they decide if you're allowed to watch the video or not.

Hooktube used to encourage posting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums about hooktube to make it more popular

I already reported this to Google and ICANN for DMCA violations so it’ll be gone soon.

proof?

They took it down, but I remember a bit when it was a new thing it had a short message at the bottom mentioning Sup Forums and Sup Forums to help improve the website.

found the kike

>name calling
Like clockwork.
Sup Forums needs better shills. It's getting too easy to spot them.

i'm not name calling. i'm identifying you as a jew.
you subverting the initial claim is a typical jewish tactic

See what I mean, mods? Take action and remove this filth.

>have to update my script now to use direct jewtube links
Goddammit

kys you piece of shit. go back to plebbit.

>more name calling
They would need to ban all poltards from posting in other boards. They won't because Sup Forums is the board with most traffic.

Actual Sup Forumstards use youtube-dl, not this abortion of a site.
_donald

>can't play videos restricted by region
>can't play videos restricted by age
>all videos and thumbnails are loaded directly from YouTube
The reason why Searx and Startpage work is because they proxy all the searches. Basically Google receives a bunch of searches from the same IP. That way Google may create a profile of Searx or Startpage, but not of individual users.
Hooktube? It makes the user connect directly to YouTube. It's quite literally a wrapper for YouTube.
IYouTube still creates profiles of users that way. Watch a bunch of anime videos and then go to listen to a completely unrelated music video. The recommendations will still show anime videos.
It's useless.

Soyboy redditors inciting a division between Sup Forums and Sup Forums that doesn't exist again

>recommendations will still show up
No they don't. Stop making shit up.

You can't proxy youtube without millions of dollars for bandwidth. It's just a sharable form of youtube-dl.

lmao check out this little snowflake

>It's useless.
it is?