Why does r3ddit have so much hate against Sup Forums? It seems like an ok site to me. Granted...

Why does r3ddit have so much hate against Sup Forums? It seems like an ok site to me. Granted, there are cancerous generals just as r3ddit has cancerous subreddits.

Sup Forums hates r3ddit because r3ddit can actually have a reasonable discussion while Sup Forums is just namecalling and calling people a jew.

if you love it so much please go back and never return.

exactly what I'm talking about. I post on Sup Forums because I find it entertaining and some of the posts are fun. But autists actually take it very seriously.

there is upvote/downvote system
also leddit mods and majority of users are libshit and sjws.

You know those people you meet that think Sup Forums is this awful place where criminals meet or by somehow coming here you'll be corrupted into hacking the government or some stupid shit like that?

They all went to reddit

why do redditors treat Sup Forums as thier offsite memefarm

>Why does r3ddit have so much hate against Sup Forums? It seems like an ok site to me.

Because on reddit you can downvote the majority and actually ignore non hivemind arguments.

Here when you present a controversial opinion you get called a faggot but sometimes get an actual discussion that leads to an unpopular result which scare off the mainstream. (e.g apple fans are paying for shit, inner city black people are violent, jewish people run intel)

Sorry for going all Sup Forums i dont believe that crap but my point is the r3ddit user base omits inconvenient truths based on its votes system and breeds circlejerk culture of the worst kind

because Sup Forums is not serious at all.

Fuck off, oven dodger.

On rebbit, what is being said is not as important as who is saying it. For all it's faults, this site really doesn't have that problem. Rebbit hates that fuchan offers more freedom of expression than they can tolerate.

We also call them mean names and point out their jew ways too often.

Is this the thread where we roleplay reddit

>Rebbit hates that fuchan offers more freedom of expression than they can tolerate.
10/10 - took the words out of my mouth

Reddit is for serious discussion, Sup Forums is for talking about my fetish

fuck off kike

If you have to ask this question it means you haven't lurked before posting, in which case you shouldn't be posting at all. Im not surprised that in 2017 people are responding to you with anything but what I've just said.

Wow, I was expecting an absolute shitstorm of inane comments with no sign of intelligence. Bravo Sup Forums, you guys aren't useless lemmings when it matters.

>On rebbit, what is being said is not as important as who is saying it
What about when someone with a tripcode posts? Nine times out of ten, they get called a faggot. People rarely let a tripcode user post without mentioning they use a tripcode.

we put trump in the white house what have plebbit have ever done fucking bunch of goyims

You're a freaking idiot user.

It depends on the board.

Well I mean- they did the entire Boston Massacre investigation that failed

9 out 10 times that tripfag posts some retarded BS and gets called a faggot for that.
Relevant tripcode postsb do happen from time to time.

because you can't have a serious discussion in an environment where everyone takes themselves very seriously

Reasonable discussion*

* as long as you agree with the mods

Hey looks guys, I made this frog. I call him Tpepe

OP is probably a faithful convert, cut him some slack.

reddit is full of pretentious asshats, with condescending tones and arrogance beyond belief..in my experience atleast. i went "toe to toe" so to speak over some cyber sec issue and around ten other reddit fags jumped in trying to fight the dudes cause (all because i was low karma or whatever gay shit they regulate you on) atleast here you get it straight, a mix of freaks and geeks. Seems there its a fuckin dick measuring cockfest where karma is king...fuck reddit!!

my nigguh!!!

If a poster is part of a project like, for example, cloverOS, they would want to use a tripcode to preserve/prove their identity, no one would call them a faggot and it's even encouraged. However using a trip in random-ass threads like this one is plain faggotry that should be called out.

Your part of the problem. If all you fucking normalfags would leave we could actually have interesting conversations.

Nailed it

Nine times out of ten there's no reason for them to use a tripcode so they are an attention seeking faggot. The only reason to use a tripcode is if you need to identify yourself as a project dev or something like the clover app dev or cloveros dev.

The net neutrality bullshit is exactly an example of why this place is better than reddit.
There are actual heated arguments back and forth between both groups.
On reddit you get downvoted and disappeared for disagreeing.

Also everyone against net neutrality is a total fucking retard

?

If you're using a tripcode and it's not because you're running some kind of larp or telling some kind of story so that people know it's you and not some goof pretending to be you, then it's only because you're a narcissistic douchebag with an overinflated ego and you need it drilled into you that this place is for anonymous discussion.