>Spotify
>Pandora
>PS4
>Xbox One
>Switch
>Wii U
>Apple Watch / Android Wear
>Amazon Alexa.......

...yet I somehow know what all these things are (if vaguely). Weird.

I am on the same list except for Steam. But you still need to go back, reddit scum.

...remembered more:

>Tumblr
>Voat
>9gag
>Something Awful

>Instagram
>Pinterest
>Snapchat
>BBOS 10
>Windows Phone
>LinkedIn
>Pandora
>Xbox One
>Switch
>Wii U
>Amazon Alexa.......

linkedin
snapchat
pinterest
google+
tumblr
flickr
kik
literally all of those messenger apps like telegram, waze and whatsapp
tinder
slack
every console from the ps2 onwards

Waze isnt a messaging service
Its a god-tier navigation app

Ditto.

Does Google+ still exist btw?

>Instagram
>Snapchat
>Pandora
>apple/android watch
>Whatsapp
>Google+
>Flikr
>9gag
>tinder/grinder

Sadly I cannot say consoles since I work on custom jail breaks.

If it wasn't for Waze I woud probably lost my licence by now.

Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on casual sex not using Tindr, Plentyoffish, etc. But then I also don't want to get an STD which seems pretty much guaranteed if you do.

Sell me on waze. Why waze over Gmaps? The only beef I have with gmaps is that it's easy to miss turns because terrible length perception.

What the fuck is this thread?
Are you proud of becoming out of touch with technology at such a young age?

So, are you a virgin or what?

Just try it for yourself user and draw your own conclusion. As a navigation tool I think it's great and before it I could not use any navigation app.

Everything except Twitter, Reddit, Steam.

I tried to make a facebook a few years after it started but some kind of algorithm assumed I was a spammer or something so I couldn't. And thank god for that.

It's a thread for autists who don't like new or 'popular' things to feel justified with their shitty choices. Just like the luddites who blew up steam mills so they could feel smug with their wife working on a loom 14 hours a day.

windows
google
amazon

soyuz spacecraft

OMG like if u dont give all your data to global corporations who will keep it for all eternity in exchange for strangers hitting like on ur specially crafted snarky piece of content that has no bearing on anything then u are terrist nazi

I've never used instagram, but every time I bring a girl home off of Tinder they try to sell me on it. Is Instagram for teenage girls/photographers only or is there some value a regular man can get out of it?

>Is Instagram for teenage girls/photographers only

Instagram is for self absorbed brainlets only. No photographer would be caught dead using that trash.

Instagram is for normies

You are completely full of shit if you say you don't use google or youtube.

Nah, I don't use Google and I know many others who don't.

Never having used it is something else, I used it plenty ages ago.

I have trouble understanding how social media websites are "tech stuff." If so I'd be here for hours listing every site in the world I've never gone to

Tech stuff I've never used:
-A Smartphone
-A GPS
-A computer with a proper solid state drive
-A wireless keyboard
-An oscilloscope (though it's on my bucket list)
-iOS
-one of those credit cards you can just wave

>-A Smartphone
>-A GPS
>-A wireless keyboard
>-An oscilloscope (though it's on my bucket list)
>-iOS
>-one of those credit cards you can just wave
Same, except SSD. Why would you not spend a few bucks on one? Makes everything so much faster and sexier.

Seriously, no smart phone? How is that possible?!?!

Well I think I've touched one a few times for some of those "click here to pay" apps on other people's phones, but never owned one, never used a friends or family members, never really saw the need. Whenever I'm out of the office/house it's for one of two reasons: to be around people or to be away from people. Neither are enhanced by internet connectivity.