/ptg/

Only 20 tokens edition
Old thread →
The purpose of this thread is to nuke →
Nobody want's to see this disgusting shit, it ain't no Sup Forums over here

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Should I join apollo if i'm already on red?

It's always good to have a place to cross-seed and in case RED goes down.
It wouldn't hurt

>Happy First Birthday, Redacted! (Day One)
>day one
what did they mean by this?

posting in the real thread
praying to the RED gods for a BTN invite thread

It's a multi-day event.
Similar to that halloween thing

/marked/

Or just join Apollo once RED goes down. There is no need to have an account at both at the same time.

>apollo going down before red
nice meme

On day two they purge users with low ratio and no uploads.
Site goes ratioless on day three

>thread created first gets deleted
Someone explain this shit

ONE PTG

>tfw your face is so gross mods delete it

no fucking way BTN recruits there

Wow this looks so real...

Imagine being so butthurt by sam hyde you delete a perfectly good thread that doesn't break any rules.

>puss dripping , gangrenous vagina face nuked

God. Thank you, OP. Thank you, mods. Autoban anyone who ever posts that shit again.

>this upset by somebodys face

mods = gaylords

>le sfw gore face xDD

In the most basic sense, the thread image had nothing to do with trackers, not even tangentially. Furthermore, why entertain a retarded kid by keeping his thread up, even with the image deleted?

Shit like this is why no one likes /ptg/ and why everyone wants to ban you fuckers from their trackers.

neon sack of shit

except tracker mods

>In the most basic sense, the thread image had nothing to do with trackers
90% of the ops have nothing to do with trackers faglord

Thanks for a non repulsive image OP.

Not half bad.

You're full of shit and you know it.

They either feature meme images of the fat guy from HDBITS, some Puff level anime bull shit, or Zed's fucking ladder. Hell it might even rotate in that crazed fucker.

Why the size difference?

Internals don't have to follow release standards.

webs are stream rips

Why is one 1080p release twice the size of the other?

The 2nd one is a HDTV cap. It will have less data available to it.

I forgot to watch last week's episode of SPN

;_;

literally never heard of spn before, now suddenly it's everywhere. How does that work?

It's been on network TV for 13 seasons.

It's fairly popular. Most people age 15-35 have heard of it

>network TV
So an american thing. So not at all most people. Just never seen the internet talk about it now suddenly I see it everywhere

How i build buffer on GGn?

They have like three weeks left, so...

nice meme

Anybody on TheVault? How's the content there?

>Anybody on TheVault? How's the content there?

this week (from the main page announcement), apollo decided to implement source flags on its torrent files in order to easy crosseeding of the same files into/from other trackers

kudos to apl team for implementing this feature, it shows that innovation is alive. This surely will help uploaders!

I guess that is true

>I don't seed far files because i don't want to keep two copies
There is usually no need to unrar to watch a video & in fact, if you know what you're doing, you can download just a single rar or couple rars and play it as a sample (handy when there is no sample or to be able to post some screens in the comments really fast after it's posted before anyone has time to dl the entire thing) or begin watching from the beginning while the rest of the archive finishes downloading (�Torrent's 'prioritize by file order' setting is cool for helping with that). I'll often download a couple rars first (.rar, .r00, .r01, etc) & then drop the .rar into vlc player & I'm often 5 or 10 minutes or more sometimes in to a film before it completes and I'm able to continue watching it all the way through. NOTE that this doesn't always work but usually does especially for xvid releases

why the fuck would u want a cat? I found one in my apt once and it had gotten thru the balcony door. I manage to chase it out back on the balcony which is 5 stories high. stupid thing eventually jumped because i saw its body splattered on the ground the next morning when i went for a cig. fucking gross. luckily a neighbor dealt with it

it's fucking dope if you're in your early 20s and into finance. we made so much off bitcoin. I exited it already too

>main page announcement
screenshot?

AAA leak when?

BTN is near the cap, there's absolutely NO chance they recruit from RED or any other non-cabal tracker.

RED is cabal already.

Why does music I DL from AB not require coverart? what a pain

lol no it isn't. Has HDB ever recruited from there? No? Then it isn't cabal.

>the tracker that host #fbi in their IRC is not cabal
lmao

Should I join AHD if I'm already on PTP+BTN?

Only if your ratio on PTP needs help. Many (most?) of the GP on PTP are AHD internals. They have 75% freeleech on AHD.

I used my AHD account buffer to download a fuck ton of PTP golden popcorns to cross-seed to PTP and haven't touched my account since then after torching its ratio

yes

>AHD
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

No. AHD is pure curry. The ONLY reason to join HDB is to use is as a stepping stone.

do you still get invites on ab if you donate?

no we also used it to get into ptp and btn newfag

yes it has all the big movies archived and won't kill your HDB buffer. it's also gazelle and HDB feels like like mam after using ptp and btn most the time.

Are you some kind of normie?

are you new?

honestly what kind of religious spam bot is this? ptp/user.php?id=70988

uploading 100s of films to spam bible gospel

Why do you need invite if you aren't a normie?

that's what i said...

what's pic related?

The fuck is the point of this thread?
I mean seriously the very point and premise of your thread is a private exclusive and exclusionary project...that nobody can join...and if nobody can join why would anyone care because there's no point in discussing anything that not only effects nobody...but it's entire premise is THAT nobody is allowed to take part in it?

I mean it's just circle jerking over a secret club with intentionally limited resources. God damn just go join a Freemasons lodge or something if you want to feel special that badly.

imagine being THIS buttflustered

Not really...but you can project if you like.

I mean I can find whatever I want without you easy enough. It's like I said pointless.

But hey enjoy your super secret club all ya want. But why make a Sup Forums thread about something you DONT want people to be involved in. Kinda seems to defeat the purpose entirely.

we talk about complex anime here mostly

Unique visitors per country of a certain tracker.

>rule one...do not create interest in private trackers
>Rule two...DO NOT CREATE INTEREST IN PRIVATE TRACKERS
>Rule three...make a public thread on Sup Forums about the subject we want everyone to stay out of.
>Rule four...do not provide answers for people who question the above
>Rule five...profit???

I'm legitimately just confused now...

>nobody can join
>nobody is allowed to take part in it

How would any of this shit exist if nobody could join?

read >

for friends

sysop of ipt had it on their profile. that's ipt's traffic. I usually use a Mongolian vpn server to browse IPT so that doesn't mean shit

neon sack of shit

>I mean I can find whatever I want without you easy enough. It's like I said pointless.
so youre happy with low quality pleb shit. good for you user. also if you read the op you'd see ways to get in. nobodys keeping you out.

Cut off a neon's head and it just grows back

>inviting friends
but why?

is it feesable to use an external hard drive with a usb 3.0 to seed? will it be too slow?

I do it, it works fine

which one do you use

I've got a couple. A WD My Passport Ultra 2TB, and a Seagate 4TB Desktop Backup.
Don't make my mistake and get a Seagate one even if it's on sale for less than a 2TB drive. I had to get it replaced after a month because it was already fucked.

shit op

good op

no HDBee in HD-Maniac AHD ?

It's hd-king

aint nobody got time for that

>2 years
Quite literally.

all the major trackers of today will be gone within the next 2 years and private tracker meme will slowly die

fuck off bclaude

Why haven't you watched the AOTS yet?

will there be more tokens today?

Zed’s ladder? I think you made that last one up. It sounds tracker related though.

neon sack of shit

Nah what is this, the 12 days of thanksgiving?

What is it?

bang

I thought Gantz finished up long ago?

don't remind me

How many time does OppaiTime take to upgrade the user class? I have met the requirements but my class has not changed yet.