>popular cryptocurrency drops ~20%
oohh free money
>buy in
>wait a week
>increase 20%
>sell
>wait a week
>repeat

I'm really loving this cryptocurrency meme.
>started at $200
>now I'm at $300
If I wasn't a poorfag I would live off this shit.

Is it still viable to get into crypto? Don't I have to buy bitcoin first?

Keep doing it with more and more money.
Once you have lots of coin worked up hold it.

Do not short it or you're just burning the coins for fiat.

Hold until?

until?

Imagine being so poor $300 is something you brag about

Until the heat death of the universe.

Fuck off back to your containment board

you need to know the bare minimum about crypto currency such as which coins are inflationary and which coins are shitcoins not worth investing in in a million years but once you know that then you're making free money off the retards who keep getting spooked into thinking "bitcoins going to 0, everyone bail" which happens like once a week.

If you buy Bitcoin you're in for a long term investment. Monero, Iota, Ripple, and Dash are the main ones I trade. I played around with some shit coin called Santiment and it dropped 40% so I held it for a few months until it peaked back at what I bought it for and now I'm going back to the usual.

until it's worth at least 10% more. HODL the fuck out of those coins unless they're some REALLY shit shitcoin. Iota will probably go up 25% but you're fucking yourself over if you can't read the flow yourself and rely on the advice of others.

it's not actually too bad, I just spend most of my money to eat good food so like none of my paycheck goes into savings but if I get good at the crypto meme then I will just get rich or some shit. If I fail then I'll chow down on beans and rice to save money instead.

sorry I am autismo plz ban me mods.

cryptofags back to your board

WRONG BOARD YOU AUTIST

Ah, the picking up pennies in front of a steamroller strategy. Great strategy until you get run over.

what is the fastest exchange? I use coinbase and it takes like 10 days for me to get my shit, I bought some btc last friday and it's not coming until next week.

Rising tide lifts all boats. If everyone with some finance knowledge says it's a bubble then it's probably a bubble.

IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY FAGGOT

It is not a good feature of a currency to be bought primarily by speculators. Until cryptocurrency is actually widely used this is no different to the Dutch tulip mania.

Also go back to /biz/

Post your portfolio nigga

Is it neccessary to post this gif in every sinhlgle thread

> >started at $200
> >now I'm at $300
You're a real businessman.

>50% roi
That's pretty good, man.

Thinly veiled cryptonigger shilling.

>be me
>7500 in savings
>buy some ethereum when it was $30, spending $750 in total
>see it still rising
>contemplate buying more
>tell brother about it
>he tells dad
>dad berates me about blowing my money on stupid computer stuff calling me a low life (i work in a mcdonalds)
>takes my card off me and takes my money out of the bank to hold onto it so i don't waste it
>sold my ethereum making $8700
>dad now thinks I'm selling drugs or stealing money from old people online

How fucking old are you ? And why is your dad managing your money

Are you actually retarded or any other legitimate reason why ?