Which android video player are you using Sup Forums? Mxplayer is comfy

Which android video player are you using Sup Forums? Mxplayer is comfy.

Bump

Are there any other players that will automatically show the progress bar when using the seeking gesture? The others I've tried only show the time. This is really the reason I'm sticking with mx.

Odyssy. Has a dark theme, works well. Good enough for me.

How is it compared to MX?

They're all built on vlc anyway.

mpv

I've been using MX player since they had a sale on pro and were selling it for 10 cents or something equally ridiculous. It really is the comfiest android video player.

Plex.

Bump

its garbage on android

Werks for me

Youtube

Read MX Player's privacy policy
And then read VLC's privacy policy

read your mom's cunt hairs gtfo

[spoiler]vlc[/spoiler]

also rocket player with dark theme is alright

>MX Player's privacy policy

>VLCs privacy policy

What could they possibly collect? I watch vids.

Probably all your media information on your phone, file name, hash, duration, platform, android version, what time you're watching and for how long.

Also if you're under 13 you're not allowed to use MX Player. Probably because of the privacy laws around storing data about identifiable people.

Also your data will be sold in the event of company acquisition.

Nothing personel

And of course IP address and phone name

>We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the type of your phone, apps and other technical information about Users means of connection to our apps, such as the versions of phone model and other similar information.

They give you some examples of what data they're gathering from you but you don't know to what extent they're gathering it and you're supposed to agree with this.

Just uninstalled mx and installed vlc because of your comment. Can you recommend any good open source ebook reader app? The kindle app is really good imo but it's Amazon and I'd like avoid that.

The worst I can imagine them being able to gather is video titles and statistics, maybe what you have saved to your sd card also.

Fuck Vlc, mpv for android is out now.

The only relevant feature I need from a video player (aside playing the video)
Is when a video loads, it checks the resolution of the video, the resolution of the screen, then rotate the video so it is maximized to the screen.
If the interface doesn't allow for this to be default, it is a garbage port.

Your address book could be if they asked for the permission.

No numbers in my phone and why would you give them address book access anyway? They have no reason to request it.

Bump

Use mpv

I like me player because it preforms the best and has the best ui, I tried to keep using for but it's not the same

I meant mx* and vlc player

MX has too many ads on the free version. Xplayer is a much better option if intrusive ads bother you.

>Can you recommend any good open source ebook reader app?
Check out Aldiko. Not sure if it's open source though.

MPV

mpv

>watching video on a smartphone
wadahek

MemePV

>watching video on IPS monitor with decent colors and shit blacks
>watching video on TN with shit colors and okay blacks
>watching video on VA panel with okay colors and decent blacks
vs
>watching video on a smartphone with high-resolution AMOLED panel with great colors and perfect blacks
Unless you have an OLED TV, smartphones have the best image quality possible in year of our lord 2017.

>privacy policy
>allowing it internet access

what is this?

afwall

full screen adverts. absolute cancer.

lol i had the pro version for almost 5 years

LGs default