Tfw too much of a brainlet and too busy being a wageslave to build a PC

>tfw too much of a brainlet and too busy being a wageslave to build a PC

Is this a good deal? Remember UK prices are generally $1=£1 because reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/t8QvGf
amazon.com/dp/B0747W15QL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_HmdgAbET0WAG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't

Not only are the components at least two years old, the PSU probably sucks and the case is hideous (although, that's subjective)

What's your budget?

nigger a 970 is pretty decent
roughly equivalent to a 1060

Really, probably £600 max. I have plenty in the bank but spending more seems absurd.

Dont all prebuilds have a shitty PSU, if you want coil whining go ahead

Are you willing to build it yourself/pay someone to do it for you if someone makes you a part list?

Don't forget about the 3.5GB VRAM

Any component not named specifically will be the worst possible Chinese off-brand garbage they can find. This includes the two most critical ones i.e. the PSU and motherboard.

Any component named insufficiently will be housed in the absolute cheapest off-brand garbage they can find. The case will be plasticheap chinesium crap. The GPU will be cooled with a sub-awful OEM blower. The CPU will utilize the "minimum necessary™" OEM cooler. There will be no case fans. There will be no heatsinks. There will be no expansion slots.

No. And its an old and now obsolete locked skylake i5.

Yeah, I did actually make up a list a few months back.

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/t8QvGf

I'd like to be able to play stuff like PUBG and PES 18 (Sup Forums cup) on decent settings, and prat about in Ableton/FL studio.

I'm kind of disconnected though, I've been using a 1GB RAM Netbook toaster for so long that most normal PCs could probably do those with ease.

>obsolete
>_only_ 2 years old
are you retarded or something

Not only are the components at least two years old
what difference does that make if they havent been used?

>Not having current gen tech
Heh.. working class..

if you're on a budget there's absolutely no reason to waste money on new parts when used are just as fine

It takes an hour to build a PC. Two at most.

It has a 300W PSU. Garbage, basically.

The 970 doesn't come close to the 1060 unless you heavily overclock it, and even then its performance tanks once you exhaust that 3.5GB VRAM. Good luck overclocking it with a 300W PSU too.

There's a gigabyte 1060 for sale in bongistans's amazon for 170 GBP.
This PC doesn't offer anything great.
The processor is dogshit and has worse single core performance and price than Ryzen 1400
For fuck's sake, it does not even say what kind of a MOBO is included, so you could at least see whether or not it has DDR3 or DDR4 RAM.
1TB of nondescript storage space, whooptie doo. It's probably some WD blue that costs 40 GBP per.
At the end of the day, it's your own choice. If you want to throw your money away, go for it. You can get a way better system for cheaper and put it together in an hour or two.
The PSU is probably shit too.

Nothing wrong with WD Blue. It's probably an ancient Seagate with four platters.

There's no excuse in buying outdated tech when it costs more than what came out this year

I'm not saying there's anything wrong, just that HDD space is a lot cheaper than a lot of people realize. And the prebuilt PC vendors know that, so they just slap the 1/2TB on the advertisement and call it a day.

amazon.com/dp/B0747W15QL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_HmdgAbET0WAG4

See if you can't get this instead