Need help to decrypt USB stick

Hello. I need some help, i've encrypted my USB stick with Veracrypt, and i've forgot the password. Partially, at least. Is there software that can help me brute force it by trying different versions of the (partial) password i have?

Give it back, CIA.

Nigga you're in a world of hurt if the password is big.
You won't be able to bruteforce that shit even if you use proper software and a big ass dictionary.
I'm sorry but your futa loli doujins are forever lost.

Pls man,
I literally have the password, +/- a wrong capital letter or placement, i need help.

Return the device, NSA.

It was kinda wrong to say i have the partial password as you see, maybe it is possible?

It's not that big

Come the fuck on my dudes

>I literally have the password, +/- a wrong capital letter or placement, i need help.
Then just try by hand?

Make a dictionary with the passwords scraps then use something like johnny the ripper and configure it to mix all parts of the passwords to generate random "new passwords" from said list.

Have fun and see you in 5 months also don't forget to use the GPU insted of CPU when doing the attack else it will take longer.

Yes i have tried, but there are a lot of different possible combinations, seeing as i don't know what is wrong, so i need something more effective.

There is a program that does that for you.
Sadly I can't recall the name but it has something to do with cats I think.

I remembered. Hashcat is what you need.

>Waaaahhhh! Why is my encryption doing its job?! It's no fair!!!

Excel sheet of every combination.

This lmao
>tfw yiu sat there for hours trying out different passwords

Do you by chance have a spare universe to draw energy from OP?

One time I forgot the password to a hard drive but I knew it was a combination of two passwords I remembered so I made a script to try every single permutation and eventually it worked.

OP is fucked though

brutus maybe
its for truecrypt but it might work for vera as well since its a fork

Ok

How can i bribe someone to do this for me, because i don't understand anything about any of these programs

Get some cold pizza and sent it to the NSA. They will visit you in a nice van and offer to decrypt all your shit for free.

What do you mean??

>Hello. I need some help, i've encrypted my USB stick with Veracrypt
stopped reading right there