I'm going to get a new phone today

I'm going to get a new phone today.

Please help me decide between the Google Pixel 2 XL and the Samsung Galaxy S8

MacBook Pro

You can buy a Nokia 8. Its $450 on Swappa. Has Android 8 available.

Galaxy Pixel 3

S8+ best phone I've ever had. Before I've had a nokia e71x, motorolla droid razar, and a motorolla droid turbo

Oneplus 5T

/thread

I ordered the s8 on amazon last night. Bever been impressed by the pixel and i hate google

S9 in Febuary so you can flash an AOSP build of Oreo because of Treble

>touchwizz

nokia 3

Get an S7 (they're cheap now)

The s7 isnt much more tho

New Zealand s7 is $499 and the S8 is around $900-$1000 (no contracts)

No ones cares about nz

I have the Pixel 2 XL and my Gf has the S8. The Pixel 2 XL is really good, I get like 8 hours screen on time battery at 50% screen brightness, pictures are absolutely stunning you'd thing they were taken on a professional $1000 camera, screen is great, burn in is a meme, and it's fast as fuck.

S8 is good too i guess if you want a budget-version of that and and TouchWizz

Hey fuck you cunt

I care about new zealand user. I hear it's like canada's maritime provences

iPhone user here. I'm legit interested in switching to Android, but it seems like there's no one phone out there that's about the pack
>Samsung
TouchWiz gets lots of complaints
>Google Pixel
Their newest phones have had tons of screen problems
>LG
I've read numerous hardware problems with this as well
>HTC, Sony
Does anyone even use these anymore?
>OnePlus
I've never actually seen these phones in real life. Is it just chinkshit?

I really really want to get the pixel (not OP) but I've heard SO MUCH shit about the screen.

lmao typed motorolla twice
motorolla rolla rolla fight the powah

>I haven't owned a samsung device in years

S8
>muh headphone jack
>muh expandable storage
>muh wireless charging
>muh desktop mode dock

Also modern-day TouchWiz is actually bretty gud

>t. Close to stock lineage os user

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

I can't believe these threads get untouched.

You know there are plenty of phones that don't have shit gimmicks and cost under $500 right?

Ive never had an issue with touchjizz other than the bloat. I just love the over saturation of colors of samsung screens. Its pretty, other phones always look so washed out on comparison

It's literally a meme that spread like wildfire and was overplayed so much. You literally wont notice a thing and Google recently released a fix for it and now it's even better. Also 1 year warranty if you get it through Google (not sure about through Verizon). I have a 2 year since I pre-ordered through Google so I'm not worried.