Seagate

>Seagate
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Should I be worried?

>sample size: the chart

If your just using it for game/media storage it's fine, if those raw values start going up it's really fucked

if you're hitting 30%, a larger sample is very unlikely to change that, shill

seagate has way more drives than anyone else in that chart

>seagate
>ishygddt

kys

>annualized failure rate

I got more broken wd, dont bother to warranty it because i dont want them to get my data

>buy lots of desktop HDDs because floods disrupt production of server HDDs and we need them right now
>use them in server environment
>wonder why they are failing left and right
>muh Seagate

>largest sample on the chart by a factor greater than 2
>also by far highest failure rate, between 8 and literally infinity times the next drive manufacturers with significant samples
you were saying?

i don't trust the WD rate, but of course my personal sample size for modern WD drives is... one, kek. And drive failures always suck, because there's no way I'm going to send a "malfunctioning" drive with terabytes of personal data in for RMA

>46 and 33510
wew
conclusion, hitachi is best.

You know nothing about statistics, do you goy?

My seagate discs have running fine for 10 years.

Hey guys anyone knows about failure for SSD? Recently we had 3 600GB Intel SSD fail completely at work. It spooked me and know I don't know if all the SSDs that we bought together will fail. Pic related

Maybe they weren't shit 10 years ago. It got 2 drives from them 5 years ago and threw both away 4 years ago.

Shitel's age is ending.
It's karma for being huge assholes.

>inb4 AMD shill

This. And even when I had one fail, I just repaired the sectors with HDD regenerator and lasted another 2 years.

Seagate is always shit. Hitachi is the best, my memepad still using original Hitachi harddrive from 2012

hitachi and HGST are what i use now

Almost died uncorrected meaning bad sector, nice powet on hours desu. Good reliability

did you touch that shit with static or powered it down abruptly?