What a shitty combination. you have the horrible OS without the clean aluminum design

What a shitty combination. you have the horrible OS without the clean aluminum design.

Why would you do this?

Do people actually like this 25 year old shitty plastic thing?

install gentoo

>x220
>20 years old
Choose one.

>inb4 falling for the bait

>muh soda can material, effeminate and less functional design

I agree using macOS on anything is retardation. I love my X220 though. The X220 I got off ebay in 2013 has been an absolute workhorse for four years in service as the computer of a student who takes the subway to and from class. Very repairable and Linux compatibility is superb (shit even FreeBSD is relatively easy to set up on it). It's been dropped so many times yet it keeps on going.

The fan did ironically fail a week ago, but a replacement fan assembly was only $10 off Amazon, and Lenovo has the entire service manual on their site still. The same repair on a MBP would have been costlier and have been a nightmare depending on the year of it, considering among other things that Apple uses Torx, pentalobe, and probably other types of screws in their shittops. This was bait but o well.

My T440p feels far more premium than any macbook. The plastics and composites that they use are far more expensive and high end than Aluminium, especially the carbon fiber composite bottom plate.

>apple is a superior looking design
i guess, if you are either a pinterest user or grindr user
>horrible OS
that's why I installed Linux, m8

hackintosh Thinkpad users are gods among men

Best OS + Best Hardware.

Come the fuck at me

pre-alu Macbook Pros looked better

A black macbook running BSD is my dream machine.

guess how I know you're Indian

i feel sorry for all you fags who don't know the greatness of the one true os, macos.

>doesn't even have a decent package manager
worse than any linux distro

fuck the x220, i hated that plastic palmrest breaking all the time and bending over the express card slot. new thinkpads are superior in build quality

Wow the new 2018 macbook pro looks good

This
Take your retarded soda cans and stick up your ass sideways macfags

Just insert something into the expresscard slot

nope
100% aryan frogposter here

That's Lenovo's retarded ass thinking that hollow plastic is a great idea where realistically you apple the most pressure

What is macports?
What is homebrew?

>Best OS
According to who?

>according to who
according to whomst

awful package managers which are much much worse than what you get on Linux?

Reminder: this is what MacOSfags look like when they code

My OS is so superior that I need to make daily threads, crying why do you like what I don't inorder to feel confident. Also can't into arguments so keeps repeating the same old maymays. Hurr durr le fag cuck botnet.

>You have the horrible OS without the clean aluminium design

You have perfectly good hardware for its price with completely replaceable parts + an OS that just fits right on laptops. Battery life on it is nice, once you learn your shortcuts it works neat.

The keyboard is more concerning to me. Everyone loves and cums on that keyboard, yet it's wobbly as fuck. And the dock makes the entire laptop move around like crazy.

>literally the worst "BSD"