Is he the only person in tech, let alone Linux, who isn't an autistic charisma vacuum?

Is he the only person in tech, let alone Linux, who isn't an autistic charisma vacuum?

Lunduke is an ISP shill. He made his fan pay him to get into w3c but has achived nothing.

>implying a committee like the w3c would ever achieve anything
you hopeless statist

He's smug and obnoxiously pretentious.

he is a stingy jew

buy an faggo

Do you even know who's in the w3c? Why would you even pretend you know what you're talking about?

>wear glasses
Oh he's an autistic beta cuck alright.

>wants the internet to have forced IDs

This
TRUE niggas buy lasik

If you have nothing to fear, you have nothing to hide.

Redpill me on lasik vs lasek
I might do it soon

I dont fucking know, I'm not a doctor. I just got tired of wearing glasses and flew to Lithuania, where I fixed my shit for about $1k
The internet is full of a lot of horror stories about botched shit and complications, but people who have had a successful surgery ain't gonna be posting about, so keep that in mind.

Did it work straight away or did you have to wear sunglasses and be blind for a week

It would be really stupid to do anything, since your eyes are so vulnerable at that point.Suggested not to use tech and to just sleep. I was useless for the first 2 days, just chilling in my hotel room, drinking and constantly reapplying the drops. Hard to keep eyes open. First day was extra hard - open eyes for like half a second and then keep em closed for at least 4. First week wore sunglasses everywhere. Can't drive for a day or two either, since if your eyes suddenly get irritated, you're fucked.

But now it's been a month, don't need drops. Feels good man.

thank you user

have fun with upcoming blindness shouldn't take eye surgery in fucking baltics

That place was legit and not some busted up shack undernearth a bridge. Looked straight out of sci-fi. Plus they only have good reviews. Keep overpaying, goy

Chris Fisher is better imo.

Helari Hellenurm

He has a punchable face with an annoying voice. He makes clickbaity videos and articles. The only positive is that he's grabbing good subjects.

I like his voice

I was really disappointed with his views on net neutrality in his recent video.

/thread

he's at least honest about how he formed his opinion see

He should rename his channel :

(((Lunduke ads)))

>Americans fear mongering about Europe
>When American doctors routinely fuck up and some people practice for decades without credentials somehow

kek

He is nice enough to leave them in the beginning, so it is easy to skip.

would you buy lunduke merch?