Angry_crying_wojak_with_intel_cap.png

angry_crying_wojak_with_intel_cap.png

MFW Another disappointment incoming.

but intel's coffee lake is already out user

Should I just buy coffee lake then?

2700U WHEN

Wait(tm).
Also Vega drivers will also boost iGPU performance even more.

102% higher perf in CB R15 multithreaded than the i5 6200U
21% higher in CB R15 single
Lost 3% in perf when heated up under load
The Surface Pro 3 with intel chip lost 30% of its performance when heated up

AMD has comparable CPU perf to modern intel chips while providing higher perf when it comes to GPU, and total package power is lower than a system with a discrete GPU.
Looks pretty good for AMD. A system with a more modern screen, SSD, and better power delivery would drop load consumption by 5w or more. Pretty good, AMD.

Don't care for the 2500U, want the 2700U

But the real beasts will be Icelake and Zen2 mobile chips with LPDDR4

ryzen 2 mobile will make buying new laptops worthwhile again.

Hopefully it's a 6 core.

>A complete AMD PC with really good performance uses less power than a standard incandescent bulb
TECHNOLOGY

Not gonna lie former intel user here, this is fucking hilarious watching i9-7980XE crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't them have the Threadripper codes

Yeah, you wanted a disappointment, now go get it

>notebooks that come out are going to be priced out the ass despite the AMD chip being cheaper
heh

>Yeah, you wanted a disappointment, now go get it
Childish.
>inb4 that power consumption post with amd running 1080 displays, and intels running 4k.

please do the needful and buy new AMD, sir

daily reminder that pajeet now works for intel and amd is led by a qt asian grandma

I just want to replace my i7 4710HQ and 980m laptop with full AMD. Is that too kuch to ask?

>another
>implying ryzen desktop wasn't a huge success

It's all about the thermals. Ryzen just keeps on trucking and Intel just drops like a rock due to poor thermals

Actually it's just the Jacket man from nvidia going too far with his trap fetish.

White Rose from mr. robot is based in real life.

can't wait for that xps 13 ryzen 2 version

Instant buy if they put it in some fanless tablet/convertible

technically the first gen ryzen mobile use a slightly improved zen core, thats why it took so long, and vega

All of this AMD-hype is useless to me because I live in >2017 so am only interested in laptops. Is Ryzen coming to mobile?

Yes, that's what this thread is about. Can you even read?

are you fucking blind? what do you think this thread is about?

>reading the thread before replying
r u new?

>hurr durr you don't deserve to be here unless you're a fucking retard

Good for AMD.

But you do realize that Consumer processors are a very small part of this Blue-Chip company does.

In 2016 Intel had a net income of 10 billion.
AMD posted a net loss.

You know a single 1000 USD EPYC chip beats two 4000 USD Xeons while costuming less electricity, right?