Buy a chinkphone based on Sup Forums recommendations because “chinkphones r da best”

>buy a chinkphone based on Sup Forums recommendations because “chinkphones r da best”
>10 months since release and software support is pulled
>because it’s a chinkphone no one makes Roms for it
>from googling it appears to be a common theme on Androids, even if they aren’t chinkphones

How can you defend this shit when companies like Apple support devices for 5 years?

Google only gives the Nexus/Pixel line 2 years.

Justify this right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmochina.com/2017/11/21/five-year-old-xiaomi-mi-2-gets-android-8-0-oreo-rom/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop buying crap.

Or at least get a phone that's supported by a decent CFW if you're gonna buy any and you want long term support.

>How can you defend this shit when companies like Apple support devices for 5 years?
Sup Forums is to poor to afford anything good. look at all the hate for apple, windows, gaming pc's and anything that isn't a 10+ year old think paid paid with credit.

>buy a chinkphone
you are a fucking and it is only your fault

>anything based on Sup Forums recommendations
everybody knows that do that makes you an imbecile

>he needs to wipe the phones OS and install something spme
Pajeet made just to be able to use his phone

Literally no better argument for buying an iPhone.

>you are a fucking
>everybody knows that do that
Pajeet get out

Here's a piece of advice
Don't buy chinkphones with mediatek processors
Mediatek often lacks custom roms for deviced running it due to mtk not releasing kernel or some shit
If u paid attentiom, you would notice that xiaomi just updated their 5 tear old phome to nougat/oreo
Xiaomi phones will be longer supported bcuz they are running snapdragon - i had a redmi note 2 - i had no probpems with finding custom roms for it

Also sorry for misspelling

well, not from india, but I should fix my english, you're right

Sup Forums is usually right tho

>buy a chinkphone based on Sup Forums recommendations
> Sup Forums recommendations

user, I...

>xiaomi just updated their 5 tear old phome to nougat/oreo
which phone

>being too poor to afford a superior phone designed by Apple in California

top fucking lel

Who the fuck told you to buy a chinkphone that's not xiaomi?

Because those 5 years of support gimp your older iPhone more and more each year.

He’s talking out of his ass

my iphone 5s has the latest version of ios
i hate most things from apple, but their software support is good

>Oukitel
Why the fuck would you buy some no-name chinkshit?
There's Xiaomi, OPO, ZTE, Huawei, even LeEco and Redmi, but noooooo you picked the most nothing garbage brand and go wooooooooow.

You really don't even see how ass backward that is do you? If they had credit enough to purchase something with it, they'd be able to finance something expensive. They buy chinkphones and stinkpads because they can afford it all at once.

This tells me two things; 1) you don't know how credit works, and 2) you're either underage or dirt poor.

>he thinks Sup Forums users don’t buy their stinkpads from pawn shops on credit, only 342% apr!
>he thinks they don’t use PayPal’s pay later option

Lmaoooooooo

Yup, underage

I did the same mistake, and bought an oushitel. The lack of rom support is the least of my concerns. I wish it simply worked properly.

Mediatek. Never again.

Oukitel. Never again.

>This triggers the applefags
gizmochina.com/2017/11/21/five-year-old-xiaomi-mi-2-gets-android-8-0-oreo-rom/

A sub-par shitty experience full of woes is average for any android device. They'll either have weird glitches, no support, no accessories or the company that made them will just vanish.

>He bought a phone that nobody on Sup Forums recommends
>He just went ahead and bought a Oukitel without consulting /csg/ or /spg/

>buying chinkshit
>expects applel tier quality and support

what the fuck

>/csg/ or /spg/

I am twelve and what is this?

>has credit to finance a $400 thinkpad
>automatically means i have enough credit to finance a $2000 mbp

are u retarded or trolling? i genuinely cannot tell since you're acting so smug but you sound like a fucking tard. consider suicide.

If you're going to buy a chink phone ask either of these first

What's the verdict on One Plus devices? Bought the One way back, was just semi happy and decided to stick with Apple. But I get the increasing urge to go Android, especially after the latest crapfest that is iOS11.

Gone to shit with their more recent models, get a Xiaomi instead

Dude just go on needrom...

>i bought chink phone for 100 dollars
>I demand it to be equal or better than 600 dollar iPhone in every aspect

Aight, thnx for the info, user.

They kinda picked it up with the 5T again though. Feature packed flagship, cheaper than all others.

that's an custom rom you sir. If that matters, my N9 16GB is still uptodate with android, maemo, ubuntu touch, firefox .

I don't hate Apple or Windows or gaming PCs per se. I hate their users, their bigoted fanaticism and consumerism. Sup Forums is supposed to be a tech board, not a fucking shopping forum.

Excuse me?

Looks like op is full of shit retarded. Like usual.

>because it’s a chinkphone no one makes Roms for it
Why did you buy a phone without doing research on it first?
A two-minute search on XDA would tell you what roms have been ported to your device.

typical OP

the only thing i care about when buying a phone is dev support.

why the fuck would i rely on the manufacturer for updates when the xda community does a far better job?

using a OnePlus 3t with 8.0 Oreo rn and getting 8.1 soon still no issues and a big ROM community on xda

>No updates
>K10000 from 2015 was updated to Nougat
>Was released with lollipop

OP, you're full of shit.

First, does it stop working when it no longer updates? Of course not. You'll be able to run all apps for at least 4 years more - it doesn't matter if you have an old version.
Second, what obscure chink shit did you buy? Xiaomi and oneplus have tons of ROMs. The last two Oneplus phones got TWRP on day -1(as in, literally before release).

Actually no, they went to shit with 2 and X but immediately got way better.

why the fuck would you buy an android in the first place hahhaha

Is a two year old iphone worth picking up? Will it last longer and have more stability than a chinkphone?

If you're fine with "stably" having no basic features, sure.

If you don't need a super camera or play games the ONLY phone you need is the Moto G range.

I wish shitty chinkphones were grouped under the same "android" umbrella along with actual good phones

Overpriced.

not him but how could they afford to make them any cheaper? $150-$279 is pretty reasonable. Im sorry but I really dont think we'll be seeing phones with responsive HD screens with similar internal specs to a samsung s8 for $50. The obvious exceptions being their screens, cameras and batteries to lower the cost

Chinks are our greatest ally. You could get a mi5s for that price. LOS is mandatory though.

Literally never even heard of that brand, you should have gotten a normal chinkphone from xiaomi, leeco, or huawei.

Oukitel is making phones with super huge batteries, their top model has 10k mAh.

Sup Forums recommendations

Sorry user but you should probably take recommendations around here with a grain of salt.

True that. There are actual people suggesting Samsung and Apple, lmao. Paid shills probably.

Oukitel is also one of the few brands that provide updates for their phones.

Meizu is pretty good too, my sister has the Meizu M3X.

I know you're joking but I'm serious when I say you shouldn't trust anything from Sup Forums. Do your own research instead of having anonymous tech "wizards" do it for you.

True, but those two are "immediately discard" tier. One keeps the lagdroid meme and the other isn't even a smartphone manufacturer.

*keeps the lagdroid meme alive

Any Canadians here? What are the duties on a chinkphone usually? Do any sellers mark them as like cheap MP3 players or something?

Then fuck off. You don't get to pick and choose what technology, is allowed to be posted about here. If you don't like it, don't comment on posts relating to them and use filters.