You have amazing skills mister user but i cant find your facebook page on your resume can you send it to me by mail?

You have amazing skills mister user but i cant find your facebook page on your resume can you send it to me by mail?

I h8 facebook

no

Enjoy your botnet cunt

*does a 360 and walks away*

Sorry, but you have to make my backgroud check by yourself.
> You have amazing skills
I don't believe HR is in position to tell that.

>We also like our employees to add each other on Linkedin

Said no-one ever.

>360 degrees
But you're just facing her again???

your**

>tfw HR brings in someone for an interview
>they don't have a public code repo
I can understand maybe not wanting a github account for the same reasons you wouldn't want a Facebook page, but you can't expect me to tell my boss to pull the trigger if I can't even get a feel for your programming skill.

do you have a job? most of them ask you to do a demo and even give you a written test unless you work for 9 dollars an hour

>didn't get a job last week because of this

I was angry as shit

Am I just lucky to be in a country where I A: don't have to suck up to companies in job interviews to get a job and B: don't have to use social media to get in contact with people?

I would be interviewing with your boss.

How much was the pay, pretty sure you got rejected because of your lack of skill but it's easy to blame something as retarded as this.

I tend to cancel if i find out it's with HR staff, saves loads of time for everyone.

>by mail
Sure, I'll print it out and mail it right away.

XD sorry, my iPhone X™ uses autocorrect

Honestly, if you are so incompetent that you can't find it in 5 seconds on google, this isn't a work environment that can contribute to my resume. It's a shame I had to waste over a day of my life on you people before finding this out. If you check my page in about an hour, you can watch a video of you being brain dead out loud. So, there is that.

>tips chair back
> turns 360
> moonwalks out the door

We have both of those as well, but HR also requires us to give simple tests that a sophomore in college would be able to complete. I'm more concerned with whether or not a person can handle large scale projects. You doing fizzbuzz or some text transformation doesn't tell me that.
Okay

Would a fax be ok? :^)