Is anyone of you faggots hacker enough to use Blackarch?

Is anyone of you faggots hacker enough to use Blackarch?

I just use their repos. Not worth installing the distro itself, half the shit they offer is useless.

just go with kali.

Fucked.

>Not using Pentoo

You must be over 18 to post on this board.

In his defense, many of the tools are useful for securing your own network. If you aren't a larping hacker retard, it can be a fun learning experience.

Are you implying that Blackarch is only suitable for younger audiences?

Fair enough.

linux has the UGLIEST fucking fonts

poo in loos use kali so is therefor the gold standard of le epic hacking distros

dead

>blackarch
>literally the shadow the hedgehog of operating system

>linux has the UGLIEST fucking fonts
Posers use these fonts to let everyone know they're haxxors. If you can download a font library, you can use pretty much anything you want. I use Macfag fonts.

Windows much much worse, while on linux you could use infinality which is literally one on one copy of a windows feature. Luckily it being replaced with something else.

>I'll make a new logo: The distro

What is a gud haxxor distro then?

Pentoo was top tier but has been dead since 2015.
Let it go.

If you need updated tools in a package without having to install from repos yourself Kali, the poo in loo distro is currently the only option else you end with what this user said

No.63555326
I bet you have a guy fawkes mask you 16 year old

I bet you have a Guy Fawkes mask you 16 year old

ParrotOS is pretty good. Personally i just keep kali installed on a usb in case i need it.
Most pentesting scripts are written for debian derivatives(wifi pumpkin for example), so if you wanna be a kiddie without too much hassle, debian/ubuntu is the way to go.

Personally i think its better just to run ubuntu with nmap, metasploit, and burp suite (plus a few scripts), and install what else you need when you need it.

Thanks for the detailed response, I'll try all suggestions.

Whatever you fucking want. If you lrn2hack start by hacking in customizations for whatever you need. OS doesn't matter. If it's botnet, kill telemetry, and disable processes, if it is missing a feature, implement it. It's not fucking rocket science. Often best to go with what you are familiar with and work from there. This whole idea that any OS is going to make anyone better at hacking by using it is laughable.

Yeah, no problem. I actually hate the rep pentesting has on this board. Sure, there are some kids that do it because
>bcum liek mr robotnik
but its actually a fun thing to do. check out vulnhub . com if you are interested in this type of stuff.

This. As i said, youre better of using ubuntu or debian and installing what you use. Has the added benefit of actually knowing what you have on your system too. With things like kali, there are 200 tools that may be useful, but you'll always default to the most popular because you have heard of them.