Hey guys, I'm Looking for Feedback on This user Reddit Site I Threw Together

I built this site over the past week, basically user Reddit, I'm actually looking for folks to fuck around with it. It's nothing special but could be a fun way to share some info. I'm working on mobile responsiveness rn. You can check it out at pirate farm . org. Also, there's a 48-hour lifespan for all posts. There's obviously lots of bugs to work out, but we'll get to them.

Screen is blocked on phone. Can't do anything. 1/10. Logo sucks.

what site?

hi re*dit

>upboating replies reloads the site
What the fuck

piratefarm.org

I threw this together quick af and am slowly adding shit. Lol. It's just for fun.

could be nice. I still don't like votes but at least without accounts people wont whore themselves as much

Thank you, some optimism. Lmao.

>asks for feedback
>gets butthurt

I can see through your faked lmao's.

No, it's genuine. I didn't expect this to be amazing. It's a simple site clearly, I liked the "people wont whore themselves as much"

this is actually impressive user good job
but voting system sucks
i like bump system more

Any advice on how to implement bump system? I quite like that as well . . .

actually idk im just a Sup Forums shitposter
just like Sup Forums the more people replying the popular it gets better than people upvoting stuff without discussion

I like that thought . . . That's a good way to impose engagement. Perhaps that could be the controversial tabs structure . . .

I like it.
The topics side bar was a bit strange though, you might want to make it a bit clearer that you can choose which topics show up and
the fuck is this voting

Nice IP tracker OP.

Gotta get after that. Slow and steady. Lol. 48-hours and gone for each post makes it easy to destroy my dark past.

shit meant to reply to this

Posts w/ most comments rise to the top, I think was the premise... And I'd have that under the controversial tab.

sounds great

Looks great, what did you do the back end with?

Not post with most comments, but posts with recent comments.

Most recent . . . Good idea.

yeah it will be like
"active discussion" top
"less active" down

If anybody wants to help make this a bit more expansive, I can pay smalls sums at a time for help + will be adding mod shit soon.

Actually pretty good, user

Much appreciated.