I'm doing a resume. Is there a better typeface than Helvetica?

I'm doing a resume. Is there a better typeface than Helvetica?

Use Garamond user. I did an experiment once with my resume. One was typed up in Times New Roman and the other was Garamond. Never got calls back with the Times New Roman but did with Garamond.

No.

Helvetica was specifically designed to blend in and be a little outspoken as possible.
I'm sure it will fit your resume perfectly.

t.IBM

Computer Modern

helvetica is clean but it's boring, I used some expensive font from torrent that are like a more "fresh" version than helvetica the difference is subtle but enough to "stand out" which is what you want to do

also yeah garamond is top tier serif for print

Isn't a serif font in >2017 automatically gaudy?

is there a better typeface than silian rail?

>also yeah garamond is top tier serif for print
i forgot to say, garamond top tier but know it's a conservative choice,

Calibri

No quicker or easier way to let everyone know what a pleb you are

>Computer Modern
This, but it only works if you actually use LaTeX to get the good kerning/ligatures/hyphenation/etc. If you try to use Computer Modern in a Word document it looks wrong because it's missing these subtle elements.

I got my last two jobs with a LaTeX resume but I used Gentium so as not to intimidate the interviewers by shoving my superiority in their faces.

IMO you should tailor the typeface to the target. More conservative to big corp jobs, more stylized to bro startups.

Not really.

Serif is easier to read in small print/sizes.
So it has a purpose.

It's just that Milennials get distracted after 6 seconds so it's better to print large nowadays.

checked

Georgia 11pt

If you don't like that, Caslon.

Calibri is not going to annoy anyone, it's pretty much perfect for a resume.

>implying it isn't nearly the entire western populace affected by mind rot

Century Gothic

Cheri linely

IBM Plex.