I can get this prebuilt for the same price as building it myself

>I can get this prebuilt for the same price as building it myself
Yikes. Is there literally any point to me not buying the prebuilt? I do not wish to feel any sense of accomplishment, so building it doesn't matter to me. And yes, I was reaching with that windows 10 I won't lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-xtreme-desktop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-2tb-hdd-240gb-ssd-black/6163800.p?skuId=6163800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Core i7
not 8700k
>ram speed, hd and ssd manufacturer not listed

throw away the windows cd and save yourself 200 bucks

bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-xtreme-desktop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-2tb-hdd-240gb-ssd-black/6163800.p?skuId=6163800

Nah, it has an 8700k. I chose the cheapest brands to be fair since that's most likely what's in the prebuilt.

>$100 saved immediately by not being a faggot
>Non-reference 1080 Ti
>Actually good power supply
>Dual channel memory
>Up to date internal hard drive as opposed to new old stock ~2015 era ones

You save money and have a guarantee of quality components if you build it yourself.

Been that way for a couple years now. Yes, you can still get royally screwed by buying some garbage with an AMD processor with a jacked up price or just a retarded configuration, but it's not like it used to be where a prebuilt was either complete office PC trash or jacked up in price by 80%, you have things like the Dell XPS line that can take a mid-range card and boutiques can sometimes come in under what you can build yourself.

Wow you weren't kidding
138 dollars for 16 gigs of ram
Thats nuts

Check the parts carefully. Sometimes they cheap out with a shitty PSU that could be 80 plus gold rated or shitty sticks of Ram. Also, dont use pcjewbuilder prices as a reference since they partner up with big retailers to advertise their garbage and only offer those big retailer's products as the "cheap" options.

>refrence 1080 ti
How bad of a thing is this really? I know aftermarket is better but is this really an issue.

The blower cooler is loud as fuck compared to aftermarket designs.

Ehh I can live with that. There is a loud ass fan on in my room 24/7 anyway for white noise.

>Corsair 100R
>EVGA B1
>paying for Windows
Nah

fast/small fans are dramatically more irritating than slow/large fans. Just a thing to consider.

>loud ass fan

Blower types are like small fucking leaf blowers

what type of cpu cooler does it have? oem? wype of mobo?

if you're gonna buy from cyberpower, why not just go to cyberpower and buy there directly? its a middle ground. at least you have more options

Hmm possibly.

I was originally going to go there first, but it would cost more and it wouldn't even ship out until like December 14th or some shit.

it would cost more because you're not getting oem mobo, oem cpu cooler, oem psu, oem ram

80 plus gold rated is a shitty psu?

that means nothing unless you have trouble paying electric bill.

I understand it doesn't say shit about the quality of the PSU, which is why I'm confused.

Also in that context, saying shitty bronze 80+ would've made a lot more sense.

The fact that they aren’t listing the brand of th psu mean that it’s some chink shit, thought not sure what chunk shit has 80 gold or more likely it’s a refurb psu

Do you have a hairdryer at home?
If so, plug it in and turn it on max, and lay it where your desktop would be.

Now imagine that noise twice as loud, and sounding constantly whenever you play a game.

That's how bad the reference coolers are in terms of noise.
It's not that they produce a loud "Woosh" noise like regular fans, but rather they produce a rather high pitch "FWEEEEEE" noise which is noticeable through pretty much any other sound.

Where does it say 80+?

Also op did you take into concideration prices of parts after rebates?

>Bad Mobo
>Bad PSU
>Generic RAM, SSD

Prebuilds will likely limit your upgrade path and have lower quality components besides the ones listed in the description.

you're really just paying for the privelege of choosing your own parts

if budget is an issue just get a corporate surplus pc and put a new psu and gpu in it

>tfw none of these things will hinder gaming performance except for possibly RAM

per part warranty is the only one at this point.