WHAT THE NIGGER?!?!?!?!...

WHAT THE NIGGER?!?!?!?!?! captcha is making me solve up to 5 FUCKING PICTURES BEFORE IT WILL VERIFY!!!!! THIS IS FORCED LABOR I WILL BURN DOWN GOOGLE!!!!!!

i thought it only happened in the 3rd world. it has been like that for months over here

Can’t tell if troll or retarded

switch to v1

>there are people that unironically use v2 captcha

Can you find moot and beat him up while you're there?

If you don't like it, leave.

]
how the fuck do you switch
I have to solve 10+ captcha and then it will just say it failed or i did it wrong for no reason despite approving me

also holy shit, FUCK those fadeaway ones

and why does ever yindividual post need a new captcha why not a once or five times a day even

Go on Sup Forums settings and use legacy captcha

Pls go back and never come here. Leddits that way
They don't know that there's no legacy captcha while making threads

>implying I don't just open an ice weasel window to make threads when I need to
top faggot

>THIS IS FORCED LABOR
It's the only exercise I get. I'm not too mad.

Yet you won't burn google down and you'll keep solving them and they know that and that's why it will continue,

Get on pale moon and enjoy solving 20. I still don't even know if they want me to include the sign posts or not because I can never tell when I'm right or wrong since I always solve at least 5.

It doesnt even ask me to verify anymore. Why's this?

>not using the extension that bypasses captcha

how are these supposed to be useful? I get the same four or 5 every time. They are to do with stuff like identifying easy street signs which is years behind whats already easy to do automatically

It's for self-driving cars.

whoa

here

Its so fucking awful

This is fucking censorship of Palemoon users

Because you have fully submersed yourself into the botnet.

are you joking though? is this a meme? labelling signs as signs has no purpose at this point. maybe one decade ago. not to mention, as i already mentioned, it's a tiny tiny set of images.

I'm just assuming their algorithms run off of big data and neural networks, so google probably just wants a lot of input even if its rather mundane stuff.

I'm seriously considering switching to read-only mode for Sup Forums because of recaptcha. I'm not buying a Sup Forums pass nor am I going to continue to solve this tripe for free

i dont get that menu and cant eexpand

please fucking never think about commenting on anything related to information technology again. you have no idea what you are talking about.

>neural networks need a shitload of training
>thus google wants a shitload of input even if its for relatively simple stuff
Where am I going wrong?

>switch to v1
doesn't work when creating threads. works only for replies.

Works for me. See

>>not using the extension that bypasses captcha
>implying

>showing up means it works
press submit on create a thread using v1 and enjoy the error

Oh shit you're actually right.

suck it up goy

We need them labels for our neural nets goy

Fuck captcha

Instal gentoo.

>doesn't use legacy

the fadeaway ones are real cancer

:)

Lol same

(you)

is this captcha training the google super AI to recognize images, the same way legacy captcha was teaching it to read?

test

>there are people who don't use the noscript captcha option
Idiots.

>nigger
dumb robot

mind elaborating?

I notice if I were posting with the Pixel it never asks me to solve anything.

Lol

just get a touch screen. thats what its designed for and solving it takes almost no time

lol?

ownaj

people dont know about legacy captacha?

>They don't know that there's no legacy captcha while making threads
Wow
>board is about technology
>Sup Forumsremlins cant use it properly
Back to le reddit

>being captchalet

> Just use legacy captcha :D
I wonder what sort of face these retards will make when it will not work anymore next year.

Can't a nerd just create a userscript that'll force the use of v1 captcha and add it as an option? Or does it not work like that?

Buy Sup Forums Gold Account

v1 will be shut off by google completely in march, breaking everything that still uses it.

Buy a Sup Forums pass

fag

we need a solution, though. V1 will be terminated early next year.

>phone posting

I usually get pics of cars or street signs so I keep thinking that it's training those self driving cars.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Wait a second, are you guys telling me that the fading shit in the captchas was on purpose? No wonder I got constantly flagged as spam then. As soon as I see the captchas not properly selecting what I clicked I assumed it was broken and hit reload captcha.

Use v1, retard.

Buy a good goy pass

>botnet plugin

>Sup Forums settings
>quotes & replying
>legacy captcha
You're welcome

they also block the audio capatcha on ip ranges that they claim are abusive so if you have pajeets with malware on your isp all you get is the fading trash

Who?

Vi legacy captcha is being removed. Now what?

Buy pass and suck Sup Forums's cock, solve new captchas and suck Google's cock, stop using the site and suck your own cock.

Found the robot.

Just buy a Sup Forums pass :^)

>legacy captcha is being removed.

Nice source

How many threads do you make that this is a problem for you?

google is discontinuing it next year

they want you to think that they are making you label image data for their neural networks. what's actually going on is that they are collecting data on how you solve captchas: where you click, how fast you click, etc...

>Be me trying this out
>Save settings
>Sup Forums automatically unchecks it again despite the settings having been saved ostensibly

T-thanks

Probably because you aren't accepting cookies or something. Just use Sup Forums x.