Order monitor

>order monitor
>it arrives
>dead pixel in the most annoying area possible
>it's only one dead pixel so you can't return it

Other urls found in this thread:

money.msn.com/credit-rating/7-nasty-credit-myths-that-will-not-die-weston.aspx
articles.businessinsider.com/2012-01-12/news/30618760_1_credit-score-quizzle-com-credit-utilization-ratio
money.usnews.com/money/blogs/my-money/2010/08/24/six-popular-credit-score-myths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buy monitor
>able to return it with no questions asked
Feels good living in a first world country.

all first world countries are raided with rapefugees so, no.

Murika.
>president despises Clock-Americans
>has more than adequate consumer protection laws

>Amerimutts

>poo in loo ruins the internet
Only thing wrong with a trump presidency desu

He also hasn't shut down the CIA which caused the refugee shit in the first place.

You are wrong though, not all of them. Mostly Germany, France and Sweden. In case you didn't realize it by now, EU is not just 3 countries.
But with your burger """education""" it would not be surprising.

you love projecting don't you? I'm from Turkey. I'm concerned because literally quarter of Turkish population lives in Germanistan. And i hate them, fags are having fun when our economy just goes worse and worse.
If you still don't know, call them whatever you want, jews, ((them)), owners, globalists, there is a plan to unify all cultures just to turn the world into huge market. Until this year no one knew what black friday was. Now it's suddenly everwhere and people don't even know what that shit is. It would only take one year to make a based european country to refugee shithole

>president despises Clock-Americans
Kek
user, if you don't like this, why buy a monitor from a place that won't replace it if it has a dead pixel?

>I live in Sup Forums memes shared and regurgitated by fellow shut-ins

This is why you awlays buy a monitor from a retailer that has a good returns policy

>cant return it
kek americucks everyone

>jelly poorfag tells himself lies so he doesnt an hero

>even turks know about the white genocide while natives can't figure it out yet
MAKE IT STOP ALREADY, I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

>And i hate them, fags are having fun when our economy just goes worse and worse.
lol at you, you fucking chose to be guided by a manlet tyrant and you hate people that is leaving
i'm not even mad, i'm impressed

me? no, maybe majority of the country but not me.
note that """"educated"""" turks in germany also voted for that tyrant too, even higher percentage than the turkey, they're intelligent as turks in our motherland if not less

>live in Eastern Europe
>glorious commie blocs as far as the eyes can see
>no muslim or African scum
>able to return it with no questions asked

The fuck? You shouldn't even need a reason, I can just say "lol i changed my mind" within 2 weeks and they have to give me a full refund

I think I've bought 15-20 LCD screens in my life (including laptops).

Never had a single dead pixel ever.

Did I dodge the bullet or are they only common with shit brands?

>buy shit on my credit card
>return protection for 90 days, if the merchant won't take it back and I'm dissatisfied, they'll refund it in full if the item is $300 or less
feels good mang

I'm not sure but doesn't that only apply to unopened items?

what gook company are you ordering shit from?
dead pixels in any quantity are unnacceptable.

>worshipping an ideology made up by a jew and applied by a half-jew and a georgian on his country
>millions of innocent russians robbed and their farms seized
>thinks ratholes are "glorious"
>thinks he won't get multiculturalized in the future
welp, I blame radiation poisoning

>or are they only common with shit brands?
Yeah, I think so. The irony of OP's image is that I usually only buy Dell monitors and have never had dead pixels or backlight issues.

God fucking damnit, one of my monitor is like that.
The pixel is PINK.
BRIGHT PINK.

And this is why you buy local only. Fuck online retailers thinking they can get away with selling me a busted panel.

That or use Paypal/a non debit card. If they deny your return, tell you CC company to deny the charge, or report to PayPal the item wasn't as advertised.

I think that's the law but most retailers will take anything back as long as it's not something that can't be sold after being opened (bedding and other hygiene related products, etc)

>worshipping an ideology made up by a jew and applied by a half-jew and a georgian on his country
nope
>millions of innocent russians robbed and their farms seized
the russian is a filthy animal second only to the jew
>thinks ratholes are "glorious"
they're pretty cool, you wouldn't get it
>thinks he won't get multiculturalized in the future
you wish
>welp, I blame radiation poisoning
it only made us stronger

must be nice to have the jewish banking cartel looking out for you.
how many shekels do they charge you for this privilege?

>only one dead pixel so you can't return it
that's not how returns work

Local shops won't let you try the screen before buying.

And online shops often sell a "dead pixel insurance", which allows you to return a panel with just 1 dead pixel.
Seems like a money grabbing scheme, sure, but it's probably still cheaper than buying in a local shop.

That's not a dead pixel, that's a stuck pixel

Try massaging it lightly, see if it goes away

Why the fuck would it be pink that makes no sense.

You mean magenta?

well my local Shop is Microcenter. As for "trying" the panel while at the store, when you're dumping almost $1,000 on a monitor, the wage slaves don't get to say "no". I check for visible cracks, scruffs, etc.

On top of that, Microcenter price matches anyone. So I check all major retailers and they bend over backwards to match it.

>order monitor
>it arrives
>dead pixel in the most annoying area possible
>can return it for free in the 14 day period without reason

In the US you basically get all the benefits for free if you aren't retarded and know the rules.

1) Most credit cards have no annual fee, those that do must disclose it very prominently. Virtually no credit cards in the US have an annual fee.

2) Stores generally can't charge more for credit users. There are two loopholes: A store can set a minimum of up to $10 to use credit (most don't because it drives people away), and you can specify a "cash discount" (gas stations do this but basically nobody else does).

3) Virtually all credit cards offer a grace period in the US, which is a period that if you pay the bill in full after the statement is issued, then you have no interest charged on your purchases. Effectively, if you pay your bill in full each month, you pay no more than you would have on debit or cash.

Combine 1, 2, and 3, and the fact that there are 2% cashback on everything credit cards in the US (and more in specific categories on others) with these benefits and there's our credit obsession.

I have a credit card that
>offers two percent cashback on everything
>charges no interest charges on purchases if pay the statement in full each month
>has no annual fee
>adds two years to all warranties and extended service plans I buy. so if I buy a laptop with a one year warranty, they cover years two and three. If I buy a laptop with a one year manufacturer warranty and three year extended warranty with accidental damage, they cover years 4 + 5 including the accidental damage. $10K per item, $50K per year in claims
>adds 90 day protection on loss (accidental damage)/theft on all items I have, up to $1K per incident, $10K per year
>adds 90 day return protection, up to $300 per incident, $1K per year if the retailer won't take shit back

I've never paid an annual fee or a penny more than my purchases on it. The benefits have returned thousands of dollars to me.

>2) Stores generally can't charge more for credit users.

This is fucking retarded and anti-business.

It effectively makes everything 4% more expensive.
Since shops will just add the CC tax to the base price.

Same my monitor has 6 or 9 straight vertical lines that are light pink, not that noticeable tho

Dell has a zero dead pixel policy - at least on the ultrasharps., not 100% sure about the other models.

That could be the gpu dying, no joke, look it up.

damn, sounds good. Ive always avoided credit cards like a plague.
does it build credit score if you dont accumulate interest?

>can't return it
Bullshit.
Return the motherfucker. If they give you any shit, tell them that you didn't agree to buy defective merchandise and that if they don't return it, you'll have your credit card company charge it back as fraud because selling defective merchandise as good is fraud.

or, if you are a pleb who bought it with something other than credit, you just need to make sure something breaks on it, then return it. You could make something to dump AC110v power into the video port.

Yeah. They care more that you can pay it off without being late (minimum, part, or full) then whether or not you pay interest.

Interchange has been falling and durbin swipe fee reform did nothing for retail prices.

No because you don't incur debt.

you are fucking retarded

The lines were there before I made my build about 4 weeks ago, the monitor was from an old hp pavilion that was only connected via vga
The monitor is at least 8 years old, I'm guessing thats the issue?

money.msn.com/credit-rating/7-nasty-credit-myths-that-will-not-die-weston.aspx

>Myth No. 4: "You need to carry a credit card balance to have good scores."
>Fact: You don't need to be in debt or pay a penny of interest to have good credit scores.
>Your credit reports and scores don't "know" whether you're carrying a balance or paying it off in full every month. That's because the balance reported to the credit bureaus typically is the balance from your last statement, not what was left over after you got that statement and paid the bill. So you might as well pay in full and save yourself the interest.
>This myth encourages people to carry unnecessary debt, putting them at the mercy of credit card issuers and eroding their financial security.

articles.businessinsider.com/2012-01-12/news/30618760_1_credit-score-quizzle-com-credit-utilization-ratio
>Myth 2: Carrying a balance helps build credit
>The credit bureaus are privy to your payment history and the balance on your monthly credit card bill, "but they don't know if you're paying interest or not," Nazari says. This means deciding to pay the minimum each month isn't going to do much more than cost you money, especially if you're carrying a particularly high annual percentage rate. The lesson? Don't forgo payments just to carry a balance month to month.

money.usnews.com/money/blogs/my-money/2010/08/24/six-popular-credit-score-myths
>Build Credit With A Balance
>One of the most popular credit score myths is that you need to carry a balance in order to build credit. Fortunately, that's not true. In reality, 35% of your credit score is based on your payment history and creditors don't care whether you carry a balance or not. In fact, your credit cards will report your statement balance each month with no other information. No one knows, or cares, whether you've carried a balance from month to month or just racked up the charges on the statement in the last month.

That's a horrible advice.

First of all, dead pixels up to a certain amount per square area are not considered a defect by regulations.

Second, if he deliberately breaks it the expertise will show it and he will be left without the monitor and without the money.

are ultrasharps any good?

Old ones were great.

News ones are meh at best.

I have never been unable to return a monitor due to a dead pixel.

You are full of shit, call Dell, and return it.

>are not considered a defect by regulations.
doesn't mean shit.

>if he deliberately breaks it the expertise will show it and he will be left without the monitor and without the money.
go back to whatever non-english speaking country you came from.

OP doesn't have to prove he didn't break it, just that it doesn't work within the return period.

As for warranty work, different rules apply.

What card? All I have is a secured card and an Airline one.

citi doublecash

>doesn't mean shit.
Yep it does.

>OP doesn't have to prove he didn't break it, just that it doesn't work within the return period.
And that is why nobody should listen to you giving advice.

They're still good, just have improved fuckall over the older ones.

>Buying from shitty retailer with poor RMA service.

I bought an acer monitor from the US to AUS. Yet all my othrr parts have arrived and have my country's shipping updates except that monitor.

I hope no one stole it and my ram, or used the monitor as a punching bag.

superior failproof display tech coming through

>Virtually no credit cards in the US have an annual fee.
Haha look at this poorfag try to give financial advice!

I'm looking at the pic but i dont see the pixel

>go back to store
>exchange it
>problem solved

>live in third world country
>retailer has no dead pixel guarantee
feelsgoodman

Not op, but handy to read, thanks user.