WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/apos-substitute-phone-apos-artfully-192158867.html
theverge.com/2017/11/26/16701950/substitute-phoneklemens-schillinger-smartphone-addiction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wut

Looks like one of those stress toys, only it's modeled after the slide-to-unlock motion on iPhones. I'm guessing the intent is to wean soyboys off their phone addiction?

>2.4MB for a 2fps 2 seconds gif

Checked &
yahoo.com/news/apos-substitute-phone-apos-artfully-192158867.html

Sorry literally shitposting from my toilet & too lazy to archive.it on phone.

>A typical table lamp with a black drawer integrated on its pedestal. The drawer is like a magical chest that requests a small object like a smartphone that can be put inside. Once the smartphone is locked inside the drawer, the light turns on. When you give something, you get something in return. In this case, you trade the often uncontrollable urge to check for new messages for a bit of light that invites you to read a book instead or just focus on your work.What remains is the simple solution “Out of sight, out of mind”.

>tfw when you will never design high concept aesthetics like this

>being this WEAK that you need an iPhone replacement to keep going with your life.

>mfw this hunk of useless shit will probably cost more than most mid-range phones

Just put in Problem solved.

The notch will now extend to the full length of the device, top to bottom, side to side, leaving a crisp clean and beautifully minimal experience. The patented new Touch Balls act as your navigation featuring fully 3D feedback and haptic vibrations that will transmit data directly to your fingers via Morse code.

n-n-nani?

C O U R A G E
O
U
R
A
G
E

if the drawer is black, how am i supposed to see it in low light conditions so i can put a phone in

>muh smartphones are bad but books aren't
will pretentious fags ever realize you can do much more with a smartphone than looking at memes and that reading twilight won't make you successful and smart?

For those not in the know:.

theverge.com/2017/11/26/16701950/substitute-phoneklemens-schillinger-smartphone-addiction

I'm angry, but I also realise that young me would be happy that 2.41MB took only 7 seconds to load on my aussie connection.

But it's shit that OP doesn't know how to Webm or anything else helpful.

That's a stupid concept, really, it's the pretentious description that made you think it's profound.
That would never work in practice, simply because addiction is addiction and smartphones have lights.

Gay

i read books on my smartphone.
actually that's what i do most of my free time, so you could call it an addiction.
too bad i only read novels, and mostly fantasy, so it's not even productive.

More useful than an iPhone

Perfect gift this Christmas for the Soyboys in your life

>implying heroin laced w/ carfentanil isn't an even better present.

shiggy

There's literally no compression whatsoever.

How roasted was this concept when they added the flashlight feature to smartphones?

buy this: buy this: put in a drawer
have fun with your phone with light on. All you need is buy these 2 stuff

thanks

user is correct. It is a stress/fidget toy to reduce smartphone addiction.

>phone addiction
I don't understand how you're supposedly addicted to your phone. Why not just stop using it?

This doesn't even make sense.
First, "out of sight, out of mind" doesn't work when your phone vibrates, rings or makes other noises whenever you get a notification or message.
Second, that's just it. I don't have an "uncontrollable urge to check for new messages", because my phone notifies me through sound or touch when i get a new message. My phone just sits in my pocket, and i feel the vibration if i get a new message.
How fucking retarded is the guy who wrote that text?

How about: the box is a soundproofed faraday cage. Wow, I should be a designer.

>he says while wasting precious hours of his life on Sup Forums

I can stop when I want!!

>my life
>precious

>his phone doesn't have marbles
lmao grandpa

>need to turn off light to go to sleep
>have to take phone out

yeah brilliant design

fucking fidget spinners are better than this

>the irony

>just shove some paperweight in there
>stays on
>use phone all night
what a cuck device.

I seriously can't imagine what it'd be like to grow up doing such a motion to the point it becomes ingrained in my brain and i literally can't stop because i was born in the wrong time period for mental development