Girl in my Uni class asks me to fix her laptop for her

>girl in my Uni class asks me to fix her laptop for her
>she says her Internet doesn't work anymore (her Chrome browser just crashes)
>I agree, she comes over and watches TV while I tinker with her laptop (reinstall Chrome)
>I see her in class next week
>"Thanks for fixing my laptop user, but why doesn't the webcam light turn on anymore??"
>mfw

lel

Post her nudes or it didn't happen

That would not be ethical behavior.

go directly to jail
do not pass go
do not collect $200

I'm not sure I follow. Is the implication that she got a virus? Did you install one? Did you disable her webcam? Did you leave her webcam on to spy on her through?

fake.
there's no way a dumb stacy would even notice something like that

I would unironically like to work for the CIA or the NSA

A bright green light that turned on whenever you used your webcam is pretty noticeable dude

Yeah this user is right; unless it's a Mac there's basically no chance she's ever used her laptop webcam.

Why?

Why the hell would a normie (or anyone, really) use their laptop webcam, except maybe for Skype which is rarely used anymore, or some class video project? Other than that, the only reason she'd use her webcam is if she had a Mac and used FaceTime.

They are hiring. If you're into IT sec they welcome you with open arms even if you did a few stupid things

> girls goes over other techies house and mentions problem
> other techie finds your rootkit
> Traces it back to (((YOU))
> Gets his dick sucked
> (((YOU))) go to jail

>girl in my Uni class asks me to fix her laptop for her
>tell her to ask the nerd in the corner that browses Sup Forums
>he fixes it for her
>camming with stacy later that night; she's 3 fingers deep in her puss
>she says something about her green light not being on or something, lmao I dunno
>tell the dumb slut to shut up

Who's a more obvious larper, OR
?

>I don't use it, therefore no one must use it!
Sound logic

Implying you have the knowledge/skills to avoid turning on the webcam led while recording

LARP thread, sage and move on.

No, I said that "is rarely used". That means that, regardless of how often or not I use Skype or similar services, it is my opinion based on observation at my college and from talking to friends at other colleges, that Skype is rarely used. Instead, most people video call/conference using their phones with apps like HouseParty, or even the Skype app. I am aware that Skype and similar apps are not completely dead, in fact I used it last week to video call someone. However it certainly seems far less popular now than it used to be.
Sound enough for you?

>Anecdotal "evidence"
>"Hurr durr u use ur webcam bro?"
>Sound enough for you?
Not in the least.

more like
>other techie installs a second rootkit
>IDK what went wrong, maybe the LED burned out

No you jerkoff, I guess I should have clarified that it's anecdotal because apparently it's not obvious that I don't have objective usage numbers for video calling software. However, is it seriously not your experience that those apps are in a decline on desk/laptops? I would find that interesting.

>ethical
>le pepe face??

I have a strong moral compass, and sharing her nudes with strangers online would be an unethical act.

>equal opportunity employer

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>stacy in my class calls me up telling me she can't watch some shady tv show she downloaded
>talk her through installing mpv over the phone because i have nothing better to do
>she buys me lunch the next day and we go back to not caring about eachother again

>not falseflagging by planting a red herring with another possible suspect that you found out about

>Next-door neighbor, 9/10 girl.
>Always tried to get her attention but it never worked
>Never invited me to parties at her house or anything of the likes
>Her boyfriend is handsome as fuck and beats me in every category
>Got angrier as the days go on, every-time his car was parked at the front of the house i was enraged and felt hatred to both her and him
>Knew he was fucking her
>Anyway be out in the back today when i see her beloved cat on my fence just sitting there.
>Decide to grab a brick from the shed, break it in half and throw it at the cat
>It got it right in the side of the head and literally just dropped to the ground on my side of the fence
>Picked it up and threw it back over and it landed on her lawn
>2 hours later i hear her screaming
>Was too pussy to look through the window

Sort of feel bad, i didn't think or understand what i was doing at the time. I didn't mean it she is half to blame. It's her fault, it's her fault for being a whore.

wtf

>>girl in my Uni class asks me to move away because of my body odor

>Nazi wojak
>acts like a nigger animal-killer

>it's her fault for being a whore.
But why is that the cat's fault?

If you wanted to get even you could have cucked her by making the cat like you more.
>HFW she has to either give you her pet or kill it herself in a jealous rage.

anyway, nice autism-pasta [spoiler]7/10[/spoiler]

nice
stay mad lmao

Don't forget about the NGA and other agencies in the IC. They're not as publicly known but still just as cool.

shut up faggot, just do it

no
its not on the decline
i use it to skype w/ my friend all the time

also that other guy was trolling you

So how would one do this, theoretically?

stop being neet and develop the most basic of communication skills

post again when she's next, serial killer in training

>Being this much of a fucking faggot.
You need to unironically kys.

the pay's shit, those who work for these agencies are the goyest of the goyim

the contractors pay better

That slut had it coming

kurva anyad baszott volna a falhoz inkabb

I now know you glow in the dark. Stay where you are, a car is on the way.

>I would unironically like to work for the CIA or the NSA
Who wouldn't desu.