Is everyone an NT type here?

Is everyone an NT type here?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2014/7/15/5881947/myers-briggs-personality-test-meaningless
nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.3102/00346543063004467
bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/30/mbti-flawed-measure-personality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm INTP

For reference:
I/E: introverted / extroverted
N/S: theoretical / practical
T/F: object focused / people focused
P/J: lazy / systematic

More like JI

Also kill yourself

As if an ISFJ would ever be on any chan

none of the sf types fit Sup Forums

ESTJ master race here lads, outgoing realism is the true red pill.

True.

Intellect / curiosity comes with N

>tfw INTP

Literally a subhuman

Personality types are meme science. There's no evidence that they actually exist.

It's just mapping personality to 4 specific sensible dimensions.

If someone says "introversion doesn't even exist", do you notice how off that sounds?

>NT

ENTP

That's not even how it works you dumb fucking nigger, if you're going to play autism meme astrology at least learn how the fucking system works you faggot.

I'm very strongly Ixxx but all the other letters are borderline so they change every time I take the test. Last time I got INFP

ENTJ. I found it difficult to decide between E and I because I can be either depending on the situation but I believe E is what most people would remember me as. Thanks for the post OP.

INTJ master race,

ENTP
Gas the INTJs

What's wrong with INTJs?

It is though?

You can't just map personality to four different A or B dimensions using vague questions and call it a day.

MBTI is about as a rubbish a theory as astrology, no psychologist takes it seriously.

vox.com/2014/7/15/5881947/myers-briggs-personality-test-meaningless

My nigger.

ISTJ with a touch of autistic obsession.

ENTPs with INTJs actually supposedly make the best relationship
t. dating and INTJ and never been happier

These tests are psudo-science trash. If anyone was as smart as they claim to be, they wouldn't be wasting their time here

Enfp here

I'm probably the only one here, majority of people that post in these mbti threads are mostly N's, out of the S's demographic I usually see more Istps around here.

Now that I think about it, which of the Sensor personality are more likely to be more Intuitive and vice versa. Anyone have a guess?

You're basically Estp but more anal

personality types are pseudoscience

Ayy

Go back to your containment board of other "smart but lazy" incel faggots.

>>>/reddit/

It's not my fault :(

ENJF here.

INTJ

>tfw istj

Of course you can map the multi dimensional space that is personality to a specific 4. It's a scientifically sensible thing to do.

It's not about being smart.

Is chad ESFJ?

Tfw INFJ

nope, I'm probably ISTJ

Nah the eternal Chad personality is basically Estp

Esfj are more like the party organizer type

>tfw ISTJ

Guess I'm the only infp here

I think I have mental illnesses

Always ISTP

same here breh

*NT* people are the fuckin best. *SF* people are dismissive, passive fuckheads.

When these threads would crop up 4 or more years ago, the board would be almost entirely INTP and INTJ. So much so that it was common that a thread wouldn't have a single other personality type reported.

I know Myers-Briggs tests aren't exactly the epitome of rigorous science, but they're a really clear indicator that something has changed about the visiting population of Sup Forums

>ISTP
>Enjoy Adventure
>Spontaneous
>Reserved
Well which one is it fuckass?

Read the whole thread retard, there's already two people (, )

nothing to see here

INTJ

>Reserved - slow to reveal emotion or opinions
pretty sure you can still be all of those

this is a gay oversimplification

Nope. Anything but. Higher functioning autism.

INTP here

what are good ways to make money to live on as an INTP? I just want to stay as far away from people as possible.

I always get INFP but I think it's probably pseudo science.

ISTP

Of course they exist, most evidently they do. The real question is whether or not they make useful distinctions or whether it is even possible to answer these questions reasonably.

Read the article that I posted. Human traits can't just be mapped to a set of binary choices. No one is a "pure" introvert or extrovert, but the test is designed to ask questions that can only be responded using a set of binary answers. It's complete pseudoscience. Psychology already has enough problems with reproducibility. It doesn't need more retards trying to give weight to pseuoscientific buzzfeed-tier quizzes that have repeatedly been dismissed by research in the field.

I'll admit the theory sounds attractive though, placing humans into vague notions of "personality categories" with positive, "feel-good" characteristics that people can arbitraily understand is much more fun than reading the latest psychology literature.

nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.3102/00346543063004467
bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/30/mbti-flawed-measure-personality

Depends on whether you have any skills whatsoever.

>E anything posters
Thanks raddit

Congratulations,, you're a failure on a website for failures, go cry about it with the other failed normalfags somewhere else

>INFJ
Come here, my fellow

That shit keeps saying ENTP but how is that possible. No fucking way.

INTP / INTJ

i've had different results with different versions of the test.

Entp here

truly the best

>INTP
WHY AM I SO USELESS

INFJ also. Are we going to be ok?

You think you are useless?

Supposedly I was an ENFJ, but then retook the test some months ago and was an INFJ

>tfw the only thing consistent are feels

INTP + pic related

How fucked am I?

>Mind
85% introverted
>Energy
79% intuitive
>Nature
55% thinking
>Tactics
74% prospecting
>Identity
57% assertive
fuck me

The test isn't important. It's about the theory.

We have introverted people, extroverted people, it's scale, of course it is.
It's introversion extroversion extended with three other dimensions. Don't be a whiny bitch and think of it as scale instead of just the letters.

INFJ here.
Is this the new r9k?

What the fuck? It's giving options that aren't even close to being mutually exclusive, like for T it says: "Values justice, fairness" and for F "Value harmony, forgiveness"

You can value both you stupid fucking pictograph.

Oh look more horoscope bullshit...take this garbage to /x/

Alright, if that's what you want to believe. Just remember that next time you laugh at someone for checking their daily horoscope.

INTP

ITT: Faggots bitching about their autism

>You can value both
And so you're a bit of both. These are tendencies, and most tests show your percentage of one trait versus the other. You can fall directly between two opposing traits, slightly one one side, or deeply on one side. Nobody is saying that because you end up more on one side, you can't have any of the traits of the other side.

>NT
no I use Linux

Fuck off with your zodiac horse shit.

>No results for ISFJ
I'm not sure what I expected.

You must be great on dates, Sup Forums.

>I'm a bit of an introvert, I like spending a lot of time by myself or with close friends and family
>">Believing in pseudo-science, astrology bullshit."

ENTJ master race checking in

Anything else than ENTJ is a complete homo and should be immediately euthanize

INFP here.

Don't really come here as much as I used too, and I'm a lot different than I used to be (I was an ENTP for a long time)

INTJ/INTP depending on test/my mood when I answer.

I read somewhere that only 2-5% of the pop is INTP/INTJ. Kinda funny that 99% of the people in /r9k/ are INTP/INTJ.

All the tests say that INTP/INTJ are the true geniuses yet somehow most losers I know fall under the INTP/INTJ categories, myself included.

ISTJ

What the fuck is with all of the extroverts here? Get the fuck out normies.

Sorry I'm really quiet and spend time by myself... I mainly post on this Indonesian cartoon board in my spare time.. also have you installed g-gentoo? Linux is so much better than windows and Mac. Also ThinkPads are the best laptops, I can show you it's waterproof I'll poor water on the keyboard. But yeah Gentoo is the best I've been using it for years. Also what browser do you use? Firefox 57 is pretty good and fast now but all my extensions like noscript, uMatrix are pretty much broken now so I'm not sure what to use. Some forks like pale Moon or Waterfox are pretty good! Oh you use Chrome? Uninstall now, it's a massive botnet and resource hog! Are you a ramlet, oh that's not good. Oh you use discord too to talk with friends? You know that's botnet too, they collect your data, it's really shady. I'd recommend TeamSpeak or mumble to stay safe. Hmm, what's your favourite anime? I really like sword art online, the love story is amazing and they use virtual reality headsets... Maybe we could do the same and get lost in a fantasy world doing raids, leveling up and getting better gear! How awesome would being in a guild be?

>a-user, I have to go to the bathroom quick..

Almost entirely intp and intj here.
I say as an intp

>tfw slightly more than usual INTP, maybe even xNTP
I mean, I'd still rather be ENTP but it's a comfy type.

You're probably just not socially dumb. Here is a quick test for I vs e. Do parties make you hype or tired?

INTP here idk what I have to contribute to this discussion other than that.

yall retards keep thinking being introverted means having terrible social skills

ENFP

The majority of people test as INFP on /r9k/ m8.

The first time I took the test two years ago I was an ENFP
and every single time I've taken it since I've gotten something else.

What the hell are the point of these anyway? Are you people really dumb enough to have a survey tell you how you are?

My nigga.

The Chads of this thread. ISTJ is GOAT