What hardware have you owned that you don't have anymore and miss the most?

What hardware have you owned that you don't have anymore and miss the most?
Even when it's useless these days.

My old fx6300
Ran at 4.6ghz for 5 years constantly
Gaming 10+h per day

When Witcher 3 first came out, i played it for 27h straight
Good times

Phone with hardware keyboard (Xperia Pro). It had so little RAM it became useless with modern websites. Also it's unofficial CM support ended at Marchmallow, I don't use unecryptable phones without security updates.

I still miss my W580i. 1st non shit phone i had despite it being a hand-me-down twice over. I could have 100 or so songs on it and FM radio for the bus ride to and from school instead of dealing with a cd player. And the fucking huge amount of themes available for it was pretty nice.

that's actually cool looking. i would've loved that back in school

I had a 8320 that I couldn't overclock that much due to the board I was using
still loved it though

I had an old thinkpad with a pentium 3 that i should not have sold

ASUS M4N78 Pro motherboard. Had Nvidia chipset and IDE. Was cool.

My amiga and my N900

The whole slider line they had was pretty nice looking. I was considering getting one of pic related a while back but i wanted a smartphone so i got a moto g 1st gen instead. Probably a better choice considering im still using it, but sliders will always be cooler than bricks.

I once had a Macintosh Powerbook which i broke cause i was a stupid kid. I'd have loved to use it nowadays. Damn feels bro :/

im using that right now, same clock rate too. playing titanfall 2 like an addict on the daily

My PSX, sold it back in 2003 for usd 300 (ripped the shit out of a classmate) and now i'm an emulator cuck as my ps2 controller shit the bed and i'm too lazy to get a new one. But what i miss more are those two first gen dual shocks, they were the best joysticks i ever had.

Had one of those, pretty slick. Even run JS games. Only downside of slider phones was the flex cable and the shitty shitty proprietary cable

My old 286 PC. Back then I was 5 and knew D.O.S like the palm of my hand, but my family trade it for an upgrade with windows 95

>shitty shitty proprietary cable
I never had any cable issues, but then again the junk drawer was full of spares because the whole family had similar phones at one point. I still have a mic/headphones set somewhere around here too.

FX8150, wasn't really good at anything but still miss it

I had a lot, even with the headphones, it had that very same shitty connector

G3258

It was a pretty amazing update going from some cheap 128 MB MP3 player to this 4 GB one. Sadly, after two or three years the up button started acting up and had to be pressed in a very specific angle until it completely stopped working. I used it every day on my bus rides from and to school.

I miss how DDR3 was the standard because it was so cheap.

Just this I kept or don't miss anything else.

that's a pretty good sex robot tbqh

deprecated

I-I just bought one

Nokia 6260
A centrino notebook
Sennheisers MM400x

I miss old tech so much I wish I had kept it all in good condition

qt succ machine she could take a physical beating and was volatile enough to not get boring but I don't know if being handholdless for 6 years has anything to do with it

I miss my old dell desktop. Even though it was winxp era tech it ran flawlessly until about 2014 when the hardware finally died. I had Debian with xfce on it though of course. It was the first computer I ever had and the first computer I installed linux on so it was quite sentimental.

Non-touch Symbian Nokias

That milf must be fucking a lot of younger guys right now.
Sorry fampai.

What a nice thread. So many memories.

My Mac Pro Early 2009. Still pretty capable.
My old Dell XPS M1330. First laptop.

soundblaster Live! card. damn thing had a bajillion voices and could do real-time filtering and phoneme translation (so an actor from a film might say "pass the sauce" and it'd come out "piss the siss"). best card for stoners ever.

No. The best card was the Audigy ZS 2 Gold.
The Live! was the cheaper little brother.