Tfw you would be a billionare if you invensted your life savings in bitcoin in 2015

>tfw you would be a billionare if you invensted your life savings in bitcoin in 2015

>tfw you would've been a multi millionaire if you spent 1 day mining BTC back in 2010/2011

Don't give up Sup Forums.. I thought it was "too hard" and that it would never be worth anything.

>mfw I later mine other coins, and the setup process literally took me 15 minutes.

>literally had a chance to buy bitcoin for $2-3 and just ignored it
>had another chance to buy it at $10-20 but then you thought it might be too late
>finally bought some bitcoin at $100-200 but didn't want to risk a lot of money, so you spent less than $150
>finally put in around $800 over the course of a few months when the price was around $500-700

>tfw if you had just dropped $1000 back when it was $2-3, you'd be set for life
>tfw if you had done that at $10-20, you'd have more than enough money for two houses, or three condos by now
>tfw if you had done that at $100-200 you'd have enough for a big down payment on a condo to rent for extra income

MOTHERFUCKER

yeah and you'd have been a billionaire if you'd invested in amazon when it first launched

in my opinion this is just life, you can't predict the future. if you could your life would benefit by so much more than just money

Remember those pools that gave you free 3k coins back in 2009? I was in one and got those, then lost the wallet file like 6 months when the drive nuked itself and i never backed it up as it wasn't even something important to me by then.

if i have to be honest, for me this was like a gg at life, kind like when you fail the mission in a game and the only option left is to reboot of end it and never touch it again.

>my wife and I got an email invite for... something back around 2010-2011
>"... and just for signing up we'll give you 15 Bitcoin!"
>Dafuq is Bitcoin???
>Have a look, BTC worth around 15-20 cents at the time
>get bitcoin email with 15 btc addresses with instructions on how to claim them and use bitcoin.
>look at it, too much trouble for a couple of dollars, don't think about it again.
>few months ago, Bitcoin in the news for breaking $2000 each
>"user... don't you remember when we got those Bitcoins years ago? I don't even think I have the email anymore"
>She jarred my memory, I remember email with 15 addresses

mfw we could buy a fat ass house and luxury cars outright with cash left over if we could find the addresses for those 30 bitcoins.

everyone says they would have had a shit ton if they kept it, but everyone also would have sold in 2013 when it hit $1k

>Remember those pools that gave you free 3k coins back in 2009?

see my story here I've been running every type of search I know of against my wife's emails. If I can just find hers I'll know where to look in mine and I'm hoping it isn't among a batch of emails I lost to an accidental low level format of my primary hard drive.

I mined a little over .1 BTC just to try it out.
I'd love to sell it for real money but don't know where to, plus it also sounds like it costs a percentage to process the transfer?

>tfw bought some at 2k earlier this year and wanted to buy more because I believed it would get 10k in a few years (apparently it's getting there in a year heh)
I wish I had more money at the time to spend though

I was just thinking that today if I had put a mere 2000 USD into bitcoin when it was being shilled on Sup Forums circa 2012 I'd have 18 Million.

I would have sold just enough to get into the black then held it until selling would buy me a house, after taxes.
I have more than enough money to live, go on vacation, etc but the one thing I don't have is the money to buy a house outright. Since that's the only other thing I want out of life I would've held bitcoin until my stake was well over a million.

this this this

>(apparently it's getting there in a year heh)

oh lad...

Toss all your money into it right now it's getting much much bigger boys

Isn't the liquidity of these things complete ass? It's not like you can just withdraw your millions and live the good life.

this is what keeps me up at night.

>1850's: if only I would have got some of that gold out in California I would be rich as fuck
>1990's: if only I would have bought those stocks I would be rich as fuck
>2010's: if only I would have bought those Bitcoins I would be rich as fuck

The opportunities are still out there in the world, you just have to go and get them.
Don't fool yourself, with that attitude you would never buy gold, stocks or bitcoin or the next big thing upcoming.

I can remember distinctly the very first time I heard of bitcoin. A thread on /r9k/ on Aug 15th 2012. I know I was late to the party. I spent the next 2 hours researching it. Only once or twice before in my life have I had that feeling I was looking at something utterly ingenious. Finally I learn that there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins. I remember clearly thinking to myself "I should probably buy some in case this ever gets big some day". Then I went to bed and never thought about bitcoin again until April 2013, and I thought it was too late by then.

It's incredible what the 'fear of missing out' can do. Do the normies getting in now even realise that the best that could hope for is doubling their investment?

literally a coin flip to get in at this point.

I used to be a liberal cuck believing anything libtard propaganda sites like rationalwiki and cracked told me. Back in 2012 those fags told me bitcoins was a fad that will blow up 2 or 3 years.
I regret every day since then.

>haha I could have been a billionaire if I invested in apple stock bro
>haha I could have been a billionaire if I invested in google stock bro
>haha I could have been a billionaire if I invested in facebook stock bro

>tfw could have spent those bitcoins on a bitcoin mining factory and quadrupled my wealth

I wanted to put money into Apple as ipods started taking off. I was too young to have anything to stake though, and I would've needed a proxy.

>tfw if you invested $10,000 in google/facebook/amazon in year 2000, you'd be a billioniare