Working a 9-5 fixed hour office job spending 4 hours commuting

>working a 9-5 fixed hour office job spending 4 hours commuting
>when you can freelance remotely
>when it is proven that the first 4 work hours is responsible for 80% of the productivity

which brainlet here is a wagecuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand why anyone would live in a city period when bare minimum rent is 2K a month, insurance on any car is tripled if not quadrupled, dealing with shitty crime and high taxes. Pick any midwest city, no SJWs, you can own a 5 bed house 100% working fucking minimum wage in 3 years. That's not even mentioning if you go with a mortgage you can get it in literally 4 months. Land even a meager remote job earning city pay here and you can get a mansion in 5 years

I pay $1400 a month for an apartment a 5 minute walk from the office and a 10 minute walk from downtown. 80% white 20% asian neighborhood. No taxes other than 10% sales tax, which is fairly high but easily avoided buying online. Don't have a car because why the fuck would I need one? Enjoy your shitty 50k a year remote job.

enjoy being hungry 80% of the time

One problem with mid-west:
> Its a rust-belt cesspool that hasn't innovated since cars were a thing

Not guy you're responding to, but curious where you're at? I plan on moving real soon

Bellevue

Not everybody wants to deal with tornados and toothless methheads everyday

From a scale of 1-10, how small is your shitty studio apartment?

Not guy you're responding to, but why does that matter?

Wait

> bigger is better m i rite?

700 square feet, 1 bedroom. Though the living room is unused ane completely empty.

Because for that price you can get an actual good apartment and not live like an animal?

Define "animal"?

I have 700 sq/ft apt and thats fine for me. I actually went from 1400 to 700 because desu 1400 is just too damn big.

>I need a giant mcmansion filled with a bunch of expensive and useless furniture to feel successful and important

I live pretty much in the center of the city and work in the upper office floors of the market building that's literally next door. I pay in total with utilities about $1400/mo which is only about a third of what I have after taxes every month.

My entire commute is 3 minutes by walk, most of that is just badging through doors and walking up a couple flights of stairs. Not having to drive every day (or at all really since everything is central to me) does wonders for your sanity. I don't even have to get my own groceries since instacart is a thing. I just sleep in on Saturdays and wake up to food delivered.

That's still a lot of money for only 700sq ft

And I could never give up having a car even if I lived in manhattan. Sure it's faster to bike or walk during the day, but driving in NYC at night is too comfy

>spend 4 hours commuting
I have 15 minute bike ride to work because I'm not a soulless suburban retard. When will suburbicucks learn?

Can confirm, I live in midwest with a $2k month mortgage on a 5 bedroom house. I work remote for a Bay Area company and while I don't make as much as my Bay Area coworkers, they're living in condos and commuting an hour each way.

>riding a bike
>calling others cucks

And what's wrong with caring about the environment faggot

i live in a small midwest town.

it fucking sucks, you still get le sjws XD and somalians and everything else, plus you get the added feature of 1-2 hour drive just to go into a real town and do stuff

its obvious you still live with your parents and have never gone anywhere other than your 700 population shithole cletus

only retards live in the suburbs
>having a car
LMAO

Do you have a 3 michelin star mongolian fusion restaurant in the midwest?

>wagecuk

My check always clears at least

>freelance
>client offers to pay in dogecoin
>another client's check bounces.
>client shows up at my office because he said paypal fucked him over after paying me through paypal.

yeah no. I stick to fortune 500 companies because I want my payment to actually clear and on time

>>client offers to pay in dogecoin

refuse

>>another client's check bounces.

i don't work until the payment clears

>>client shows up at my office because he said paypal fucked him over after paying me through paypal.

not my problem lol

That sounds surprisingly cheap for Bellevue

>dealing with shitty crime
you'd be surprised tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

>commute 4 hours
And I think 20 minute drives is way too fucking long.
>not owning multiple apartments, renting all but one for you
Your dad cucked you when he didn't invest in housing in the middle of a busy city