Economics is actually god tier. Discuss

Economics is actually god tier. Discuss.

economics is god-tier because of the connections you make with rich yuppies, not because the field itself is that rigorous

Already outdated, only compsci and math are in demand.. Engineering and science do not have enough jobs to go around

my friend killed himself and he was studying computer engineering but thou shalt not kill so that means he sinned and went to hell so is it still in god tier if he didnt get to meet god

Economics is the most insecure of the social sciences. Total math envy. It's pathetic. I have more respect for performance arts majors than economists.

But there are jobs in engineering, more than in Comp sci

Yeah, if you add up every single field of engineering. Not for any single person graduating with an engineering degree.

you need to pair it with like actuary or accounting to get any work

>tfw mechanical engineer working in aerospace
feels good man

>tfw ethnic liberal park admin

> transportation is suicide tier.
uhm. Some pilots and leaders earn more than most engineers as well as having better bonus, retirement. lmao.

the fuck is an ethnic liberal park?

wat

>software engineering in god tier
yeah right kid, keep feeling good about yourself

Is Power engineer better than Software engineer

Econ Physics mustard race here

>Friend went to uni for 2 years to learn heating and air conditioning
>I went to uni for 5 years for electrical engineering
>Friend graduates and gets $18/hour starting
>He cleared $130k the year I graduated because he moved into sales
>I get $55k starting salary
>3 years later i'm only making $90k
>Friend now owns his own A/C company and makes $200k+ a year

Mike Rowe was right :(

It's a magical place where the trees bitch and whine, and the birds eat couscous I guess.

>muh money
why do you people even want to live?

That's wrong.
Nowadays you get a better life if you do some retarded humanities shit or go for medicine than if you go for shit like CS.

Literally being a shitty psychologist will get you more money and a more stable life than trying to be a programmer in pajeettown and guess what, most companies nowadays are turning into pajeet towns because your managers, accountants and HR faggots want to increase profits as much as they can without reducing their own salaries.

>life sciences
>great
i guess they most only take note of the ones who get employment

>Accounting below Economics and Statistics
LMAO

biology is the liberal arts of science and only girls who like cute animals take it

it should be meh tier at best

I studied econ and stats in college and work as a meme scientist. Most of my classmates work in investment banking or consulting making pretty good money. In my experience your degree doesn't matter that much but what you make of it. If you are a lazy bum who doesn't do any internships, has absolutely no social skills and doesn't care about personal hygiene you will have a hard time with pretty much every degree.