Updated to firefox 47

>updated to firefox 47
>session manager stopped working
>all my thousands of tabs disappeared into the Æther

reee

Are you a RAM king?

That's what you get for not knowing how to use a web browser, idiot. kys.

>2017
>OP still hasn't found a non-retarded work flow.
Why don't you just stop using the internet.

P A L E M O O N
A
L
E

M
O
O
N

Was this purely for the memes or what?

Wow, it's as if you don't know how to use bookmarks, OP.

muh nigga

You're not supposed to have thousands of tabs. You're supposed to put all the yhings you eventually want to read into the pocket list, which firefox ships with. You deliberately chose to ignore features that would have prevented this. This is your own fault.

Just restore from backup

>OP doesn't know how browsers work.
You didn't get the memo from the '90s that explain what bookmarks are?

>History > Restore Tabs
Wooooooooow

>early morning rustling
TOP BANTZ

how much ram did this munch down??

lel

Checked tabs

oh wow i just noticed this myself.
anyone know a good alternative?

>Not using suspendtab

The backup files should still be present in your profile folder
Firefox without SessionManager sometimes just loses the tabs
There's an alternative addon near the top of the list if you search for "session manager" in the mozilla addon site, but it kind of sucks. It would only restore 42 of my tabs after a crash, although it did show all 108 in the list for that session

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee blue screen, mozilla needed 5.6TB of ram to restore the shithole you made over the few years time.

Refer to

No, I use Firefox because it is supposed to allow me to use it in a way that best suits me (hence add-ons/extensions). If I wanted the browser to dictate to me how I'm allowed to use it, I'd use Chrome or Edge

not having autism is a good alternative.

I like how Mozilla blames the addon devs when they stop supporting this shitshow of a browser.

>Furfag Palememe
Get out.

This.
Typical mozillazinefag reply: "The devs had 2 years to prepare for this, not Mozilla's fault!"

>firefox 47
>people seriously are replying to this

>he hoards tabs but doesn't know how to properly recover a lost session
wew lad

There's this thing called bookmarks. You know, if you want to come back to a page some time in the future, you'd bookmark it.

>a program that functions 100% vs a newly updated program that is broken
yikes

bookmarks are for something you do want to go back to.
if you treat them in the manner that you do, they would be filled with tens of thousands of links and nothing would ever get found, sorted, done, or looked at again.
the way op does it will keep it in view and remind him to tidy up.

its like a hoarder that cleans the area infront of him, sits down and watches the tv and stares at the clean area all day and only faces his problem when he turns around to go for a piss. He just says "Ill deal with it tomorrow" and isnt forced to confront his issue.

Your logic fails drastically when we get to the point where there are more than 20 tabs.

I had over 700 open tabs myself. at that point I force myself to finish reading, finish watching, and/or determin if a page has any real reuse value. If it does have real reuse value (such as car wiring diagrams or spec sheets that remind me why I plan on buying something) then it goes to the bookmarks.
I have bookmark .json folders going back 15 years, a whole folder of them. they ever get looked at or used. I will never go through them, even though I tell my self I need to every time I see them.
the 700 tabs though actually get sorted and gone through. if I just threw them all into bookmarks so that my open tab count stayed >20 then they never would have been sorted.

You'd think given the months that those yellow legacy tags were present, a monkey randomly clicking would eventually wind up on the "find supported versions or alternatives" search page.