Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?
You said we had to live with the notch.
Looks like you were wrong sweeties.

well user you're a better man than I'll ever be

So how is that phone functioning for you?

You just won the internet, fa.m

>wanting to have less screen estate

I guess you do need to buy a watch now.

Painful to watch, fucking femimale can't even handle a tool, looks like "hes" more worried about breaking a nail

The right one plz.

The left looks utterly retarded. Literally all media I consume is rectangular.

Ironic, considering iPhone X has some of the worst screen to body ratio in the "bezelless" game.

>using a grinding disc to cut
that faggot is as much of a failure as applel products are

How about we put the term "bezelless" into the fridge until a phone without bezels actually exists? Until today no bezelless phones have even been announced.

>iFaggot accusing someone of using the wrong tool for the job.
Oh, the irony.

yes please
and bring back 4,7 inch phones

Well, they claim they have no bezels thus they deserve to be shat on.

Seconded

Don't forget that the vise isn't even bolted down

>vise

We all have our vices.

?

>de-notch grip

>iFaggot
how dare you associate me with such scum? fucking DELETE THAT right now!

Americans can't help but butcher the English language at every turn

>implying English is still spoken in the Paki Republic of Bongistan

You can probably turn off those pixels in-app if it's vital for you not to have a status bar

>the UK is the only place in the world where English is spoken.

t. 52%

Seriously, why did they think a notch was a good idea? I watched linus tech fag's review of iPhone X and the notch would bug the fuck out of me. I would never buy a phone that implemented something that stupid. Also do they expect developers to magically start doing responsive design that takes into account a gay notch? The notch makes no fucking sense. Tim Cook has officially ruined apple.

You probably can't because apple is locked down hard. Customization is not part of apple culture. Until a jailbreak is released it will probably be impossible to do anything about the notch. Perhaps this is a test to see how subservient their userbase is. Will they really just bend over and even applaud a design flaw as bad as the notch?

>brown hands
>mfw

This was my thought too.

> clamp not attached to bench.
> wrong tool for the job
> touching it like my 6 year old niece touches a used tissue

does it still works?

Vise and tool aside. Would you really barehand a bunch of glass and metal shards? Especially if said hands are what stand between you and the poor line?

it's already a bastard aspect ratio, i'm good with not having a really weird notch that produces two even more unusable spaces on my device.

Id use the correct tool for the job and own gloves.