Gaming on Linux in 2017. Hahaha oh wow

Gaming on Linux in 2017. Hahaha oh wow.

I think you meant GNU/Linux, user.

>Tries to ridicule GNU/Linux as a gaming platform.
>Posts the best game ever made which also happens to be FOSS as an example.
Nice one faggot

>Posts the best game ever made
That's not Deus Ex.

>gayming on windows
enjoy your shit graphics and 480p

sudo eopkg install steam

You init.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

F

>playing games past the age of 4

Did you just assume my coreutils?

gaming on windows in current year.

Still better than anything made exclusively for windows

>deus ex
>best game ever
Even if you limit games by genre it's still not the best

Even if you went full suckless/plan9port, you still need GCC for compiling the linux kernel

It's far from perfect but it's still the best.

Video games are for children.

>implying i did not patch the kernel and compile it with clang

> Trying this hard

Patches don't have full clang support and I can't use tcc with the kernel

I wish gayming would be banned on Sup Forums
Actually, can we make mods ban for mentioning gayms on Sup Forums?

It would be wonderful, but will never happen.

This world would be better off if we gassed every faggot making benchmark/video game threads.

if it would be wonderful, then it totally can happen
ok, next question is how do we do this?

The mods haven't done shit on this board for years. The last thing I can think of was the disallowing of desktop threads, and the autistic NEETs who posted in those still bitch about it to this day.

Sup Forums's dead, baby. Sup Forums's dead.

If mods just made a rolling sticky for desktop threads, this board quality would go up

Desktop threads are specifically disallowed. Fuckers just keep making them instead of taking them to /wg/ where they are welcome to be made.

Every general on this board is basically a rolling sticky. A few minutes ago more than half of the first page was generals. The problem with this board is that it's filled with dogshit general threads where people socialize over tangential topics and every topic worth discussing is instantly relegated to page 2/3 or worse within a couple minutes of shitposters whining in their thread.