What do you do with your old computers/parts after you upgrade?

What do you do with your old computers/parts after you upgrade?

How much that guy costs for a night?
Does he top?

>keep for spare parts just in case
>sell them
>use for home servers/home labs

>Guy

Sell them mostly.

Craigslist is pretty good though I guess fake notes might be a thing, ebay is pretty good but only if you don't do a retarded price the buyer might get remorse over. Do NOT sell over Amazon Marketplace - electronics and AM are a huge fucking no no.

by the time I upgrade something its generally old enough to not be worth the bother of selling

So what do you do with it?

it sits in cardboard boxes under my bed. So if you need a GT9500 or a floppy drive I got you covered

this

is that a trap?

What's wrong with Amazon Marketplace?

I usually don't upgrade until the old part isn't worth anything any more, or breaks, so I throw it away.

I give them away to my poor friends and family if i cant find a use for them

Sorry user, my mistake, shemale sounds better?

Give/sell or keep for experimental purposes.

You must be gay.

Same thing, only my box sits on the top shelf in cupboard. Old dvd, hdd, gtx 670, Athlon fx, stuff like that.

he's right. it's a ladyboy.

All of mine are in a box. I'll grab a case for them sometime and make a little kitchen computer or something.

This

i usually buy a new case with my upgrades, so i take old parts I need.

The old pc becomes a media streaming thing or a server

SMASH

This

Well I'm an uncultured hick, so I usually load them into the thrower and use 'em as irregular skeet targets.

lel sounds pretty fun desu

If they are in working condition I keep everything. You can't predict what other gear you'll run into in the future where you could benefit from having extra stuff laying around i.e. that one part to complete a budget build, test things, give away to a friend in need etc.

throw them away
if its gonna fetch more than £20 .. ebay

for emergency repair keep them otherwise sell them off as fast as possible before its worth nothing.