What's his name again?

what's his name again?

POO

Cunt

Ajit Pai. Head of the FCC and hero of a true open internet.

Based Pajeet

Based black man

soulless sellout
greedy cunt

His name is literally P. Ajit. How could you trust him?

COMCASTS CURRY-MUNCHIN CROOKED CUMRAG CUNT

top kek

Trump

Based poo in loo.
He will bring the free market to america for sure.
MAGA

Pajeet Pie

Ajit "designate every street" Pai

savior of the free internet from commie retards

This Man-chine kills fascists

Ass Hat
Verizons Lapdog
Super Cuck

P. "yur freedums bit the bullet, cos Verizon fills my wallet" Ajeet.

P. "Hit me in the face" Ajeet

Ajit "reddit wrecker" Pai

dindoo 314159

P. "Buzzfeed will stay lawful, everything else may be doubtful" Ajit.

P. "your freedoms all be History, with cunts like me in regulatory" Ajeet

Benedict Cuckedtheinternet

Hue Huehue

pajeet

IN

Black Braff?

No wait...
Zach Black?

No wait...
Black Zach?

???

Rajesh

>FTC will take over internet law from the FCC and it will not change for the worse for consumers

>retards actually want the Federal Cuck Commission in charge of anything.

>pajeet is getting flak from retards and redditors while Obama got a pass for literally giving ICANN to the fucking UN.

savior of the internet. little bitches whining about change with no awareness that nn gave us third world internet that's not on par with any other first world country

No one likes kikebook, but at least the internet isn't broken. The only people effected by the current NN are people actually using those services which honestly you shouldn't.

The ultimate capitalism is choosing to use something or not freely. But when you have a company that controls something that they know you need, (let's face it internet is a necessity nowadays) it becomes dangerous and tyrannical. the opposite of a capitalistic society.

>wanting to lose more freedom

you guys are either shills are brainwashed contrarian retarded manchildren.

>>retards actually want the Federal Cuck Commission in charge of anything.
and this weeks winner of 'An Accidental Truth' award is.. FTC being in charge is Utopia compared to no-one being in charge, with A. 'greasy palm' Pajeet here's only use being Official Comcast Cock Warmer.

SHOE

Ashit Pi.

lost

Ashit Pie

I don't know how many people are aware of this, but also being pushed, is a rule that ISP's no longer have to maintain their copper lines. So, basically, our tax dollars are going straight to their pockets now and they are planning to rape us with fees.

P A J E E T

A. 'he needs no LOO, he shits on YOU' Pajeet

In theory I would support abolishing net neutrality if the people pushing for its removal were these supposed ISP start-ups deprived of the opportunity. Not a single one is named whenever I ask who these are. but apparently I am supposed to trust that they'll come up and save us from the bullshit comcast and TW are going to push.
the combined poor do not have power over the established conglomerates. These regulations are not the best way to keep them in check but they're all we have.

Verizon's next public relationships manager.

Next or actual?

Based indian man?

Previous, actually.

>Pai left his Department of Justice post in February 2001 to serve as Associate General Counsel at Verizon Communications Inc., where he handled competition matters, regulatory issues, and counseling of business units on broadband initiatives.

Ajit "No Net November" Pai

INTERNET

>at Verizon Communications Inc., where he handled competition matters, regulatory issues
b-but.. you said 'previous'?
A. 'I'll fix it till its fucked' Pajeet

Shit Pie

This is an example of a good jew post

>open source internet

That is the facial expression of 'HURR'. I hate this cunt.

The man who made the internet amerifat free
BASED

just another indian it scammer

Mohammed.

Actually he looks like a Mohammed I used to work with.

Ajit "Rescues Binge On while Reddit gets its cringe on" Pai

If the FCC takes over the internet, how am I going to see an uncensored wardrobe malfunction ever again?

pajeet

actually.. gotta be said, was never bitten by a pajeet when out walking the dog or anything, and normally, have no particular tendencies to irrational hatred based on racial prejudice, but, this fucker. He just looks, totally and utterly, insincere. sorry, pajeet, but, not only are a sneaky scheming cunt who would retail his grandmother to a dogfood manufacturer while lying about her weight, you even resemble a complete a-grade top-of-the-class cunt. Must have went through the upper echelons of Verizon like warm butter, this chap.

"The plant"

Ajit "First we pull the sword then we go to the hospital" Pai.

>If I ruin it for every American, it'll be better for me!
>I will cuck myself to totally trigger some normies! Praise kek!
Image related is you

I'm going back to my hometown next month, where Ajit is from. Should I take his parents a message?

Ashit Poo

Indians and Pakistanis are incredibly shallow, materialistic, people. They're even worse than Americans, and we're pretty fucking shallow. Their son is a big shot lawyer and Government bureaucrat. They're very proud. A bunch of working class serfs are complaining about his work? Who cares. His culture literally calls poor people "untouchables".

Commie detected

christ, yeah.
>'your Son, he brings Great Shame on Whole Village, the white devils, having pajeet under Bad Spell. Bring him home, save him, Quick..'
just make some shit up. Christ, print out this page, show them. What parents would want this for their offspring?
oh well, thats that idea fucked. next?

>2017 communist
>Giving a toss for working class instead of being suck to the neck in social justice

kek

An actual HUE probably would fare better, as he would not want to fuck with his rampant piracy habits.

Which is funny because they're cheap as fuck too. They want to haggle prices in everything. I worked at a retail store and hated when they'd come in, they want to buy the cheapest product but when you tell them that shit sucks they want to get something better at that price.

Chill bro, it's capitalism and Trump got you here.
He may be poo but it's American as apple poo

"Hey, let's solve a monopoly problem with an even harsher monopoly that is also the government!"

A Shit Pie

Lost it

Verizon Agent getting big $$$ to hook them up. Thanks Trump for being stupid or greedy enough to let this fucker ruin the internet. Looks like we will be using Verizon search and V-Mail from now on.

kek

You will still be able to use the internet, albeit slower.
If they block, you can sue em for false advertising.

!plebbitsilver

POO IN INTERLOO

King Poosius I

STOP accepting defeat here, goddammit.
haven't even voted yet, maybe time to have a look at the other patsys. they will ALL be held responsible. Besides, this shits going to court the next three decades, not least for pajeet publicly pissing over the consultation requirement.

Designated Shitting Tubes

The defeat already happened, long ago.
Just ask google fiber.

Reddit is that way faggot

legendary post

>Hey you have literally nothing to gain from helping me out but please use your time doing so!

Sup Forums, like most of Sup Forums at this point, is infested with trump dickriders. So anytime someone does something that Trump approves of they will suck their dick, even if it goes against their interests. All because
>muh lord and savior meme president XDDDD