Advice

Let's get some facts straight:

>not an indian
>not an edgelord
>not an anonymous cunt

I want to hack shit because I have nothing to do with my life and it seems like a useful skill. I've tried programming a couple of times in the past. Looking for legitimate advice on where to start.

Install Gentoo

If you have to ask you’re not qualified. This isn’t the place to ask either.

Nigga how the fuck do I get qualified then? I have to start somewhere even if that includes knowing nothing. Am I supposed to just know how to start?

I was going to be advice then I read and decided it's probably best not to tell the 12 yr old how to exploit security.

You can't do it fag, don't even try.

It requires no life and a special form of autism.

There's a place to start, and that place isn't crying to Sup Forums

Wew making lame ass remarks about how I'm a 12 year old. Why the fuck did I think it was a good idea to come here for advice.

do you want to hack or crack shit?

Good question user. Good question

I just want to learn basic shit. Like scripting, SQL injections, basic stuff.

>inb4 the 12 yr old is trying to hack his monthers PayPal to buy more cheesy puffs

>too much of a brainlet to learn programming
>wants to learn scripting
The chromes strike again

"Hackers" are self-learned, there is no "path to hacking"

I suppose Webgoat would be a good start if you want to learn common web security exploits

Ok user. Go to pwnable.kr. Do the toddler challenges.

99% chance you will hate yourself and the field before you're done. Don't come back.

I know Java and Python.

Do you really?

If you are actually serious start reading up on how webservers and common injections work. Then start reading actual security boards like r/netsec. But if you are over 20 you are already too late

I started off with Python when I was 13 and then learned Java for game dev. It's been a while but I might still know how to use it.

> literally says Anonymous in the name field
> >not an anonymous cunt

Liar

That's a no then. What I meant by "really" is do you know the inner functionality of those languages? Do you have any idea how memory is stored, how garbage collection works, and so on?

Nope

>where to start.

>python is not scripting
There's no hope for you, you gotta start with this

You're not ever going to be a programmer with the mindset of "I want to hack shit because I have nothing else to do with my life".

From what I've read from your other posts you seem to want to be a cracker. (SQL injection is something crackers do.) Sure that sounds fun and all but you'll never get the full cracker experience in the year of 2017. Software today is hardened like hell and hardly you'll find a vulnerability in it unless it's something nobody uses. If all you want is to be a cracker and hack shit you'll be extremely disappointed.

If you want to be a hacker anyway you should start by learning C or another low level language for learning purposes and then build your own projects using that. Because to destroy shit you need to know how it's built first. Otherwise you'll just be yet another script kiddy that uses tools downloaded from blackhatworld to say he's a hacker

thank you

You'll understand one day if you're actually passionate about this.