/mouthfedora/

Vapes and vape accessories are technology

I bought my first vape, which is this Smok T priv, along with 60ml very berry Naked 100 juice for about 50 bucks total. Thank goodness for black Friday weekend. I have some lg batteries arriving in the mail as well.

How did I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/lancaster-man-vapes-his-way-to-marathon-success-1-8790216
youtube.com/watch?v=VxiEZeFE2Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=3RAZv3zNzus
youtube.com/watch?v=v0xIh6nIYO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>falling for the fedora jew

>unironically vaping

>option 1: smoke a leaf
>option 2: inhale random unregulated chemicals that have not been approved for inhalation by heating them up to the point of vaporization which in no way could change their chemical structure
>option 3: don't be a faggot

>vaping

vaping is only good for smoking weed on the sly (at work, in bars, etc)

otherwise it's just a handheld fedora.

i'm glad there are a bunch of you tards out there though... makes it less obvious when i get high right outside the office.

DUDE

*INAHLES*

WEED

LMAO DUDE I AM SOOOOO HIGH

>DUDE WEED
>t. poltard
nah, just makes work a bit less soul-crushing and it sucks that i could be fired or go to jail for it.

>Be hired based on your abilities
>Take a drug that shaves off 30 IQ points, but makes you feel smart because all of a sudden everything is an amazing new idea
>get fired when you do so at work
>"dude this suuuuucks. weed lmao. so unfair. i'm like, smarter when i'm high duuuuude, like, the sky is blue because the ocean is blue, because its as big as the sea, see dude, fucking PROFOUND dude"

lmao it's hilarious to me that this is what you people actually think being a stoner is like.

the truth is that i hold down a $90k job and do it well while high as fuck because i'm just that smart.

90k jobs are overwhelmingly not jobs that require significant brain power.

you're a pathetic human being, ever hear of the dunning kruger effect?

yeah, i'm aware. fuck busting my ass to get to $120 though. it's cozier here.

yes- first in high school psychology class, but also from every arrogant blowhard on the internet since then.

Pretty much wrong. Smok box-mod are pretty bad, you can't use CF like Arctic Fox and the fire button is pure horseshit that break after 2-3 months of daily use. The atom isn't that bad if you like DTL, but obviously 60ml of eliquid is just enough for 1-2 weeks. LG batteries are ok, but make sure to buy a dual 18650 charger, XTAR is probably the best one, but something like Intellicharger is good too.

Jokes on you I made this thread under the guise of a real vape to not get removed for illegal content

next you'll try to tell me about "confirmation bias"

Hey, OP. I literally ordered the same one as you. Hoping it's pretty good.

Used to vape about a year ago but had to stop. Now I'm back into it and I can't wait for it to come in. Vaping feels bretty good man.

So since the stoners have arrived is the sub herb black a good tank? I bought one on sale.

The only valid reason to own a vape is to vape drugs like weed and DMT. For these purposes, there is no better and more efficient method on the market. But being addicted to nicotine is like being a wallet cuck, nicotine is a garbage drug.

>sub herb black
never tried it- usually prefer oil cartridges (you can get low-terpene ones that have no smell)...

in my experience though, you need a stronger battery / higher voltage for the dry leaf vaporizer attachments

>all these nicotine naysayers
do you also hate coffee? it feels good retards, vaping is piss cheap and it's a nice stimulant that doesn't stop you from doing your everyday business

>what is nonic

so if I want to use my vape to toke weed do I need thc oil or someshit? Can I use that butane extraction stuff or will that make it explode?

You need a special tank and wax, concentrates (soaked in cotton), or plain herb; depending on the tank.

>Can I use that butane extraction stuff or will that make it explode?
the problem is mostly getting the right consistency... you can DIY but it's a giant pain in the ass (youtube)

now with it being legal everywhere it's easy enough to get factory-made disposable cartridges.

you can also just get a dry leaf tank like this:

Don't listen to the gigantic faggots in this thread. Vaping as a tool to get off of cigarettes / pipe tobacco / snuff / dip is a great thing. Literally saves lives: lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/lancaster-man-vapes-his-way-to-marathon-success-1-8790216

You also did fine for a starter setup. It is true that Smok can be quite unreliable when it comes to quality control on their mods (their tanks are usually solid though), so the mod could last anywhere between 2 weeks and 5 years. Regardless, compared to starter setups from just 2 years ago, this one will provide you with some serious flavour, nicotine absorption, and yes, clouds (should you choose to vape at a mid-to-high wattage range). Stick with this setup until something goes severely wrong with it.

It's a great introduction to vaping, the mod *is* certainly capable, and the tank is known to be one of the more solid ones for people who use stock coils (which is the majority of vapers anyway). If you're really enjoying it after a while, you'll either use it to wean yourself completely off nicotine, or keep vaping as a kind of nicotine+electronics side hobby (coil building can be very relaxing, a lot of people love making their own juice, and the plethora of devices out there are very interesting from a simple electronics standpoint). If the mod does go kaput on you relatively soon, replacements to look at would be the J150 Place (similar functions and form-factor, but highly durable), the smoant charon, or the warlock z. Tank should last you a good long while though.

Lastly, do not forget to prime your coils and let them wick for at-least an hour when they're new before starting to vape. Smok coils use an assload of cotton, take longer than other coils to get fully saturated, and suck down juice like a crackwhore.

>J150 Place
*J150 Plus

You did great user. I would try to not use the Q2 coils though. They are utter shit and burn out too fast, but my friend who has the same tank uses the T8 coils and they last much longer.

This is the price of miserably failing to look cool:
youtube.com/watch?v=VxiEZeFE2Zs

Can i mix codeine or some other drugs in with my juice to take the edge off the day?

This is the price of being an idiot and using mismatched batteries, overcharging, or not checking your wraps every once in a while. Same shit can and does happen with smartphones, laptops and anything that uses lithium batteries, you mongoloid. 99% of the time it results from the user misusing or mistreating their device.

>calling someone a mongoloid
>trying to defend sucking on a literal grenade

I hope you don't use a phone or laptop

>Holding a literal grenade
>Putting a literal grenade near your dick

I make a little less, but my rate/salary increases yearly. I just smoke weed after work when Im at home and nothing more to do for the day. I can't see it being any worse than drinking, and I work with more than a couple alcoholics who drink every single night and still perform adequately at their job. I feel no hangover or ill effects from weed if I smoke the night before

I think the people who say that weed makes them smarter/better at things are idiots

Those devices at least have a purpose besides making someone look like a faggot on the internet.

But not in your case.

Baby beast sucks, should've just got the tfv8
The Smok Aliens also peel the paint after a couple weeks, so get a condom for it or just sand it down
You're also wasting your money buying pre-mixed garbage. You can get a LITER of whatever VG/PG mix with nicotine for $25 and just flavor it in small batches with whatever.

*violently detonates*

what are the differences between vaping nicotine and say thc, pcp or other substances?
>inb4 degenerate
grow up

>being underage
>posting on 4chins

>being this fucking stupid risking possibly lethal injuries all while looking like an absolute faggot
Sir, do you suck cocks on an hourly basis?

>spreading Big Tobacco propaganda
>doesn't even get paid for it
imagine being this useful of an idiot

Not that I would ever smoke but I kinda prefer the lung cancer over decades of smoking than losing teeth from a literal hand grenade.

Whenever I've seen these sorts of pics, they never show the ecig that caused it.

That's because the pictures are spread by Philip Morris to scare people off all e-cigs, when the only ones exploding are the unregulated mods hand made by people who have no idea how batteries work. Any kit you can get from a vape shop won't explode because they have safety measurements in place.

>posted from my Galaxy S7

Here's a tip for people who use a vape to not smoke but more rely on it than do it to look like a faggot: Get a rebuildable dripper tank and make your own juice. It's fucking easy and it's very cheap. Don't get overwhelmed by youtube videos or guides, most of it is bullshit written by neckbeards who want to look smart.

that was the note

Exactly. Fuck off big tobacco shills.

>le underage meme xD
ok kid
youtube.com/watch?v=3RAZv3zNzus

This is specifically what I'm wondering.

I've never used a "mod" in my ~5 years of ecig use, only the all-in-one jobs.

Never had any issues whatsoever despite having used innumerable cheap chinese batteries on cheap chinese chargers plugged into cheap chinese wall-plugs/battery-banks. Used/charged in every possible weather condition (-20* to +40*). Used these things in the rain/tub plenty.

If there was any danger wouldn't it have happened to me by now?

As someone who used to vape all I can say is these things happen even with name brand stuff.

My vape just decoded to explode on my granite countertop after months of use. Left a good 1 ft radial smoke burn circle thingie with spiderweb cracking in the center.

Completely quit vaping and now just smoke a pipe every night like a grown up.

pic related could have been me. Those things can turn into fucking hand grenades. I'm surprised the US hasn't bought these in mass supply and given them to terrorists for free. It would probably cut their man power in half.

I'm a recent convert to rebuildables. Got an RTA, RDTA, and and RDA for use at home. Only keep around two tanks that are meant for stock coils 'cause they're just way more convenient for bringing out. But rebuildables save a ton of cash (I paid about 60 bucks in total for build tools + enough wire and cotton to last me like 5 years) and on the right ones, taste is out of this fucking world. Coils also last super long. As long as you're pulse-cleaning every once in a while, one solid coil lasts 2 or 3 months before it starts acting wonky. You just re-wick with a strip of cotton every 3 or 4 days, and that's it.

The alien will break, had mine 2 months before it broke, buy anything by ijoy or lost vape if you can afford it

Can you link to any case where they show the device that exploded?

My instinct is to say these are either unrelated accidents, or people building their own "mods" who have no idea what they're doing.

>Completely quit vaping and now just smoke a pipe every night like a grown up.

Well that's the risk you take. I took up vaping to quit smoking and don't give a shit how I look because it worked. Down to no nicotine now after a couple years because I still liked doing it. If tobacco was cheap, didn't kill me, let me breath and smell and not stink I'd still do it.

Get wrecked phillip morris kike.

The danger comes from mismatched/damaged batteries and battery/coil builds built to wrong resistance.

Awesome. I did the same when I figured out the savings and stocked up. I try and re-cotton my coil about once a week and burn the crud off the coil every time I do. There are so many costly gimmicks with vaping that really only seem to be there due to it being a newer market and fleecing the consumer (see: coil packs that only last a few days if you change juice so you end up spending more money rebuying them).

It's so sad that most people in this thread will only realize how dangerous vaping is until their vape males them lose teeth and and an eyeball.

Its great for quitting smoking too. That's what it really should only be used for but whatever people do idont care desu

(you)

Are there any cases of pic related type mass-produced low-power ecig batteries failing dangerously?

AFAIK they all have overcharge protection, as do all the chargers, but could they explode in use (due to too-fast draw down on power or something?)

Smok Alien. Built like a tank. Never let me down except when I dropped it for like the 50th time and broke the screews holding the bottom onto the battery. Super glued back on. Still chuffing away on it after over a years use. Cleito 120's (with and without RTA), Baby Beast, Vandy Vape Mesh dripper. All good. Currently vaping my own concoction of cinnamon danish swirl mixed with apple pie. Lush.

>It's so sad that most people on Sup Forums will only realize how dangerous mobile phones are when their phone makes them lose teeth and and an eyeball

Get this. I bought it so i could smoke inside. Wasn't even trying to quit cigarettes but slowly just stopped without even realizing it.

Exactly. Just for bringing out I keep around a Cleito and a Super Tank. But the Serpents I got and this postless mesh RDA blow them out of the water. Once I get a squonk box for the RDA I'll be comfy bringing out a rebuildable with me.

Overpriced and overrated

Is there any reason to think ecigs would be more liable to explode? Perhaps because they draw down power in short intense bursts instead of more gradually?

youtube.com/watch?v=v0xIh6nIYO4

Looks pretty cool, is there a chinkshit knockoff?

That's why we use high draw lipos. They work. And for anyone who believes any of this garbage fud about explosions being common place, there are tons of mods that use carefully balanced pre-installed rechargable internal batteries, and are built specifically to work with them. I live in a small hipster city with like ten vape shops, and you can't walk for more than 5 minutes without seeing someone vaping. Never seen an explosion. Never heard or read of one in the local news.

Yeah, given the huge number of people who vape, many with very questionable setups, reports of anything going wrong seem rare. Although it looks scary as fuck when it does.

My Smok Alien looks as new as the day I purchased it (summer 2015). My brothers looks like it's been through the shitter a dozen times though. Take care of your shit and it will last.

Not that I know of. It is expensive but i used to smoke cigs so if anything I'm spending less money. I tried tanks and another one like Juul (Von earl i think) and they just couldn't hit like a cig. Juuls customer service is also great. my juul stop working after a year and I got a new one for free in the mail two days later.

>they just couldn't hit like a cig
Usually people either start out too high or too low on the nic content.

I recommend mods that use 18650 batteries. Currently using one from MXJO.

Yeah I'm that guy. My friend had a good one. Even had his own juice business (he was that guy) and i tried a lot of rigs and nic contents and they were all better than mine but still not as good as Juul. Juul also has their own patented juice.

Could anyone recommend some 2G94 batteries that do not go bad after a couple of months. I swear the Samsung ones are utter shit.

You realize that these are from the retards that try making their own coils and do not understand Ohm's law?

I'm conflicted re: safety.

On the one hand, if you buy a "mod" with your own cells, you can be careful to get genuine batteries (so have mostly eliminated the battery cell itself as a point of failure). But I'd be more worried about a short somewhere else, especially since you're likely to use the electronics for a lot longer (vs. disposable along with the cell), and a lot of "mods" don't seem designed with venting cells in mind.

btw from my experience this graph is correct.