Why are Android fanboys mentally retarded?

Why are Android fanboys mentally retarded?

Why is your waifu shit?

Why are FANBOYS mentally retarded?
ffy

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Why is there no viable open-source option in the mobile market

SailfishOS is better than android. Other than that you have KDE Plasma Mobile and (soon) PureOS on Librem 5.

Android and iOS are both decent mobile operating systems. Don't really care.

I will say that while xcode has a better UI for layout design, the iOS framework is much more restrictive than Android's. There is often only ONE WAY to do anything when developing an iOS app. It kind of sucks.

We said viable not DOA rajesh

There is, posting from one right now

Ask me anything you want to know

Yes, convergence works as well when you plug it in an external display

>spamming this shit constantly

This implies a degree of intelligence. Apple fanboys lack even that.

Kys retard.

That’s not an argument.
Though I can see by you flaring up I’ve hit an Indian nerve.

Sailfish and Ubuntu are very viable, sailfish isn't entirely Foss though, but you can do without Silica

Not the guy above but I also agree with him, kys retard

Viable means saleable to normal people, not Sup Forums and r/Android

Convergence and security features is highly sellable to enterprises, Russia is also pushing sailfish hard to their gvt customers, once there is a momentum more OEMs will jump on the boat (Sailfish on Xperia X) and customers will follow

Linux on phones has a much bigger potential market than the fedoralords on pc, each phone has a special build which hybris unifies and mitigates, it'd be transparent for the average joe

Kys retard

And they both are saleable.

> Sailfish currently accounts for 0.5 percent of Russia's mobile market
The only reason sailfish got certification in Russia is because they can strip and add all the kgb spying into it while keeping the NSA out.

Don’t think Nokia’s fucking ghost will be the saviour of mobile.

They're not, they're just trying to be different. And when people do that, it's a sign of intelligence, even if it results in misguided fanboy faggotry. But that's just part of youth.

Why is this guy mentally retarded?

>licux
>normal people
where the fuck do you think you are retard? Do you think grandma wants to learn how to install an apk? Do you think stacy gives a shit what codec her sound is encoded in? Honestly it blows my mind how fucking retard Sup Forums can be. Only you autists give a shit about this stuff. Normans want it to turn on and work.

>tryharding to be “unique” is “intelligent
Tiny little p brane

Why do you keep posting this picture

Nobody gives a fuck about your unsupported os

*brain