reddit.com/r/AskNetsec/comments/7fewmw/is_google_spying/
reddit.com/r/AskNetsec/comments/7byrib/my_attacker_want_one_person/
reddit.com/r/AskNetsec/comments/77fc6w/they_stole_it_from_my_offline_pc/
youtu.be/mPqWstVnRjQ?t=6274
mjg59.dreamwidth.org/49611.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xbagFzcyNiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's called schizophrenia, or larping, or both

98% change this person also believes they are being gang stalked.

This sounds like a weird and autistic version of a sleep paralisis hallucination

Another somewhat interesting thread
Sounds like librecore might be something to look into.

What is up with schizos and technology

This is unironic schizophrenia.

This badbios shit again

Need a temple OS coffee mug to drive the evil cia nigger spirits away

I looked through his profile but I’m still a little confused, can someone explain who or why this guy is being stalked?

But who was phone?

reddit.com/user/badbiosvictim1

Looking at all his other posts makes me think he is genuinely crazy.

He thinks RF radiation is harmful (it's not, decades of research has proven it's not, it's blocked by skin ffs) and his other posts are about whack treatments for brain disease including psychotropic mushrooms.

The guy might have a brain disorder, but like most schizophrenics, he's attributing it to outside forces, rather than genetic predisposition or other internal factors.

>can someone explain who or why this guy is being stalked?

He's not, he's a paranoid schizophrenic.

literally a mod of Electromagnetic radiation cell phones give you cancer subreddt

sunlight can cause skin cancer and that's EM radiation you fucking brain dead retards

Leave this man alone and stop slandering him you CIA niggers.

Sleep paralysis and paranoia.

Hopefully he gets help, that sounds like a fucking terrifying delusion to live with. Not sure why this post is on Sup Forums though.

Digitial clearvoyance with hallucinations triggering psychotic and terryfying delusion, mixed with sleep paralysis?

Doesn't seem too schizophrenic to me, rather a chemical imbalance of hormones responsible for awake and sleep states.

Hillary's IT guy Paul Combetta posted on Reddit asking how to wipe Email server.

only mentally ill paranoid people care this much about internet privacy

This. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

We should support the mentally ill paranoid people as a society by giving them what they need.

>reddit spacing
ew

uh well gangstalking IS real you know. Mostly is done by freemasons in the UK

are you implying privacy and safety you filthy goy

>Digitial clearvoyance
>psychotic and terryfying delusion
>hormones responsible for awake and sleep states.
Are you trying to convince me you're retarded because you're doing a really excellent job of that.

maybe

i'm actually super interested in schizophrenia
thanks for the link OP

sounds like sleep paralisis.
old people would imagine the devil is strangling them, modern people imagine monsters or people in black coming for them.

i had it once.
I thought somebody kicked the door walked with very heavy loud boots in the midfle of my room and started screaming AAAAAAAAAA.
Although i observed myself and it from a third person view and was pretty sure its just bullshit and im crazy so I chilled and ignored it.

>once
I have it very frequently, I hate it. Luckily I'm able to recognise that I'm sleeping and can try and force myself awake and usually am able to, but it's horrible when I can't

This guy is legit schizo

>(2) Asus 1005HA netbook from an Ebay seller. I returned laptop. Screws glued.

>(3) Asus 1025C netbook from Amazon arrived in box that had been cut open on its side half way up the box with a box cutter. I regret not returning the netbook.

>(4) Toshiba Portege R100 from ebay arrived with glued screws. Mud had been smeared on the screen and keyboard. Infected.

>(5) MIPS tablet was glued and infected.

>(6) Toshiba Portge R200. Infected and glued. Screw screwed into keyboard.

>(7) Second Toshiba Portege R100. Infected. Created an eBay resolution case. I asked ebay to reimburse both the seller and me due to interdiction, infection and implant. ebay refused to reimburse the seller. I returned the laptop to the seller.

>(8) Discontinued seven inch Insignia tablet was on sale and out of stock at local ebay stores. Shipped by Best Buy. Interdicted to wrong state. Finally arrived infected and glued.

>(9) HP Compaq Presario 2000 laptop was hand delivered to me as a gift. I did not have a pudger. By the time, I purchased a guitar pick to use as a pudger, the screws had been glued.

There's a guy with a clear legitimate health issue who's been posting on /r/asknetsec for years. He keeps showing up under new accounts but his writing style is really obvious.

Last few.

reddit.com/r/AskNetsec/comments/7fewmw/is_google_spying/
reddit.com/r/AskNetsec/comments/7byrib/my_attacker_want_one_person/
reddit.com/r/AskNetsec/comments/77fc6w/they_stole_it_from_my_offline_pc/

I used to be friends with a guy that went totally schizo. He was eventually convinced he had "morgellons" which is some made up biological agent. He had a video he claimed as proof. It was a piece of lint on the end of a knitting kneedle moving around due to static and/or air currents. The movement proved it was alive, he said.

please subscribe to my blo

I see no debunking attempts here, just typical ad hominem against patriots.
Nice try.

glued screws? what does he mean? did he post pictures of the tampered devices?

>thinking slashdot spacing is reddit spacing

Come on mate

I'm glad you were able to figure out you were crazy. My friend who has schizophrenia, even though he knows he has it, still can't figure out when he's being paranoid. I would not wish that on anyone.

I know these people are probably living in hell, but seeing shit like this or gang stalking posters is always fucking hilarious.

Friendly reminder that only newfags use the "reddit spacing" meme when using double space has been around longer than you discovered the internet.

>and his other posts are about whack treatments for brain disease including psychotropic mushrooms.

I hate when people dismiss relatively unknown areas like this.

youtu.be/mPqWstVnRjQ?t=6274

Watch for about a minute.

Fuck Sup Forums used to be so much better. Why do I even come here any more?

>ZOMG!11

*cringe*

I genuinely feel for these people, especially if they did nothing to bring it upon themselves. I've had similar delusions, although they were drug induced, I've since been clean for a year but a little bit stuck with me. I ruined my mind but at least now I can tell when I'm being paranoid.

I used to have paranoid delusions as a kid.
Luckily just kinda grew out of it.

Anyone else ever smonk weed and hear evil voices?

I wonder if that's what it's like for them 24/7

This
Most people hallucinate monsters, this guy hallucinated his own worst fear
See: >I couldn't move
Special operations would have knocked him out, not paralysed

Weed just makes me overly self-conscious.
You might actually have predisposition for schizophrenia.

I thought the same, so I have never smonked since. Was very scary, like I was on the edge of insanity. Have done shit loads of LSD in the past but the intensity was too mindblowing to question anything, on weed it was so subtle it felt real.

>Ugh, mom, you really used those words and thought you were "cool" back then?
This is rougly how you sound

get b8ed newfag

It was already cringy in '05

Oh man, is this one of these ebin "pretending to be retarded" baits?

the guy who wrote this was most likely someone who stumbled upon libreboot project and decided it was tinfoil hattery and wanted to post some shit to make those who use it look bad.
it's not bad to know the evils of binary blobs and the intel ME, see mjg59.dreamwidth.org/49611.html
that or it was posted by the govt/cia niggers

This won't happen with an Apple laptop

>get sleep paralysis
>Tony hawk has set up a half pipe in my bedroom
>still scared anyways
Brains are weird

>I saw them but could not arise out of bed.
how large is he, OP?

I've had paralysis many times but no hallucinations
I would just find myself unable to move my body, and feel a rush of fear
Now I feel less scared when I get it because I know what's happening, but some fear is still there so I just focus on trying to move a single body part until I manage to do so (idk if it helps)
Technically what happens to me is I'm actually awake but the mechanism which cuts off your sleeping brain from moving your muscles around like a retard is still up and running

poor lad, he will end up like terry. :(

Someone funpost a threaten message like "we saw your message and if you dare to post again we know where you live" or something. :^)

> buy Apple product
> its glued

Fucking infected!

Friend had these when he drank coke. I am not even kidding. Drinking too much coffee (mild OD) also makes me real paranoid - but that's just a known effect of too much coffee.

Is it bad?

To direct. Need be something more indirect.

You should smoke weed and play Senua's Sacrifice. :)

Of course, the poster dude sounds like schizophrenic.
youtube.com/watch?v=xbagFzcyNiM

Bottom line, it's not what Hollywood/media makes it out to be. Kinda how bipolar disorder can make people hurt themselves and such.

btw kudos to that grill.
> have no mental problems
> still manages to achieve so much
> be me
> cannot study for shit
> be bad at all subjects

rip

> the poster dude sounds like schizophrenic.
So we can get some fun from that.

Obvious mental illness-induced paranoia.
It's not even funny how they all start going on about shit like that and then start raving about unrelated shit or sperging out insane theories when their stories have holes in them, or outright blame you for asking questions they can't answer.

>buy jug of milk
>screws glued

>an elaborate story about how I totally didn't void my warranty by taking apart my laptop and fucking it up

>buy milk bag
>screws glued

>buy figurine
>screws hotglued

was he purple