Bitcoin just smashed $10,000 like it was nothing. What now, nocoiners?

Bitcoin just smashed $10,000 like it was nothing. What now, nocoiners?

Lets buy grocery with btc oh wait

this
>buying into a crypto that is unstable as fuck

bitcoins are a fad, will die in a week
screencap this
report it in the news
i am the mind freak

$10k for something that is now in such a state it is more or less incapable of doing the only thing it was intended for, thats pretty impressive.
>inb4 the cashout run

You buy crypto when it is cheap, and sell it when it is expensive.

I make 135K a year, have company 401, and I don't have to jack off to daily trade reports about bitcoin.

Fuck off, you graphics card killing NEET.

Nooblord here,

Really simple question, can early adopter cash out?? Are there any merit to these values ie. cassssh or just all hypothetical??

What? Its at 9773 ish

This
Don't really have a love for money as I make enough to stay comfortable so bit coin is useless to me since its just an investment asset these days and nothing more

if you didnt buy in

>there are people on Sup Forums who have bitcoin they didn't mine

So you can just trade buttcoins w/ the same liquidity as common stocks?

I really wish I bought some when it was $400. oh well.

>135K year wagecucking
lmao'ing @ u

Yeah, unless the markets crashing, you're in the US or your have a ridiculous amount of the coins in circulation

Nobody is going to care about bitcoin or other block-chain based cryptos when coins like iota start gaining traction using the tangle.

>No mining
>No fees
>Micro transactions
>Already fast transactions
>Becomes faster as it scales instead of slower
>Quantum resistant
>Already partnering with companies like Bosch and Fujitsu
>Provides a secure, fast, and reliable payment system for IOT devices.

If you haven't looked into this yet, you really should. It's going to be a major improvement over your standard block-chain coin.

>bought link at $.38 instead of BTC at $5000
fuck this shit

I make 165k a year and have over 2000 Bitcoin.

I haven't spent a dime of my regular paycheck all year.

what do you plan on doing with it? holding it until it crashes? if you sell it now'ish, and are rich, what do you plan to do with your life?

I would have sold mine when it reached 50$

Been into iota since launch on finex. You are right desu.

Yeah, its horrible when you're 26 and you don't spend a lot of money and your company flies you to different cities and your school mates think you're good and qt girls at different offices don't mind you asking them out when you're in town; going to work everyday is literally killing me slowly.

Jokes on you I bought Domini's stock in 2009.

I make 200k a year and have roughly 6000 Bitcoin

t. Google Solutions Architect

I bought 11.5+ Gi at the beginning of August, planning on keeping it for 5-10 years.

you listened to /biz/ huh?
>never listen to /biz/

28Gi club. Comfy af.

Doesn't that mean you have like $6 million?? Why not just retire

as long as people can keep buying hard drugs with bitcoin, it aint going anywhere bub

I got robbed by coinbase, 5.2 BTC, and I consider suicide daily

>Implying that $6 million is a lot of money
Wealth can bring you a lot of things in this world. For me, I enjoy traveling, but am also hoping to cash out and move overseas once I have had enough saved.

Not to mention, I enjoy my job. It's relatively easy and gives me a sense of purpose. Why would I give that up?

No, it means he has like $60 million. No idea why you wouldn't just retire at that point.

Mate you can live like a king in Thailand for like $2k a month...

Then you have the problem of being in Thailand

Yea they actually hate foreigners and are run by the military but aside from that all the vids I see about it on youtube make it seem pretty comfy

Take money out as a deciding factor. Where would you really like to live?

Why does BTC keep going up? I just want to play with meme coins again, but I cashed out everything months ago to buy into BTC.

Coinbase GDAX is recommended, what the fuck happened

Nihon

And get laughed at by the japs for being a stupid weeb.

Nobody knows. It's one of life's great mysteries.

Because it's impossible to cash out that amount of BTC, since there's not enough demand to sell them all. He doesn't have $6 or $60 million, he has $200k and a lot of Warcraft gold.

>I enjoy traveling
Oh boy here we go

Well I'd just have a few years sprinkled around basically every metropolitan area in the world. Might settle down back in the US though because they are my people and no matter what you do in other countries you will always be seen as a foreigner....

Yeah but I guess eventually it will become a more legitimate currency. You can sell Warcraft gold for money too anyway

This would be a decent option if you are used to their culture

You can maintain friendships and relationships across borders. There's nothing wrong with being seen as a "foreigner" simply for staying in one of your homes for a few years. In a lot of ways, it beats staying put for decades, which most people do simply because they can't afford any other option.

Who would get discouraged by the idea of wage slaves living in closet sized apartments laughing at you?

Why go to a place if you're just gonna talk down on its people like that? You are not welcome in Japan.

The creators can do whatever they want to alter the value of Warcraft gold though. Bitcoin doesn't have this limitation.

I lived in Thailand for the first 8 years of my life, it was pretti nice, but (from my experience) they didn't seem to hate foreigners at all, but actually is more attracted to them (not trying to be racist, but they like white people)... aside from hot and humid as hell, and obsessed with getting a white skin tone, the foods good, the ocean is warm, nice tropical feel to it (near coasts) and all is gucci

>you can sell Warcraft gold for money
sure - have you tried dumping $60 million worth lately? Which is also why BTC keeps going up, nobody uses it for intended purpose as a transaction medium, rather, as value store hoard. Which is all fine and good, till someone gets nervous and decides, they'd prefer their hoard in cash. Then, the problems start.

Fucking weeb

Devastating argument, user

I hope you're right. I do plan to go there in the next few years so I hope they don't hate the farang or what have you too much. I did see some videos though on how they subtly don't like foreigners so who knows.

>A stock with quite literally no value.
The only reason people buy bitcoin is because they think other will share their thinking later in an unsupported cycle. The moment the economy stumbles there will be a horrific crash.

So the only way to get this is by buying it? sounds like a huge scam.

PROTIP: nobody besides money launderers actually use bitcoin or would even know how. It's a bubble that's bound to burst.

everyone and their mother have already bought, it's only a matter of time before people start cashing out and popping the bubble. just look at what happened after it peaked in december 2013

retire and do what? shitpost on Sup Forums/twitter?

No you fucking can't. Terms of king living must vary greatly. Burn through over $2,000 a week there easily.

There's more than enough demand. We're in the middle (or top?) of a massive bull market, so he could easily drop most of that over a few days or even weeks, without putting the price against himself too much. And daily trading volumes are much higher than 6k btc.

7 TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND

lol i guess this artificial illiquidity is what helps drive the price up? then when sellers tip the scale the price will move as fast but in the opposite direction

Bitcoin will be worth $1mil sometime in the next 4 years. The question is just whether it will take 4 years? Or more like 2? We 10xed this year, 2 more of those and we're over a mil.

nice larp

Salty boomer detected.

Kek poorfags everywhere xDDDDD
I have like 60000 bitcoinz ama

If you make that much then why would you care about gpu prices? Could you be lying about your salary? On the internet! Lies?

Damn retiring is basically just living the NEET lifestyle in your 60s huh

(Canadian dollars)

Early adopters have 10k+ easily.

>muh money

Once you are mesmerised by the number, no amount will ever be enough.

Tfw you're just a broke student and can't get into bitcoin even if you wanted to..

You know you can trade a fraction of Bitcoin right?

>buy low, sell high

wow, you're a genius, user. You should write a book on investing.

i appreciate the idea of pure data as currency, considering my circumstances. cryptocurrency allows me a lot of freedom

Magic beans, there's no basis for this price rise. It's pure speculation.

>I make 135k a year
>The price of graphics cards is too much for me
Pick one

>says the wagecucking fiatshill nervously

when is it cheap? when is it expensive? was bitcoin cheap at $1000 in 2013? is bitcoin cheap at $10000?

it was expensive as fuck at ~8k but then it got real cheap there real fast

I bought $1500 worth of them back when they were less than a dollar. I'm not a day trader so I don't religiously check the BTC price, but yesterday my wallet was worth a little over $108 million.

>maxed out my IRA contributions this year
>own a home
>have finance degree
I'm good without having to dip into this steaming pile of horseshit. If the rewards are this high, the risks are absurd. I want no part in it.

Try selling it lmao

There are only risks if you're a brainlet. Sorry to say this but if you can't even compete in crypto you can't compete in the real world, kiddo.

>I think I'm immune to risk
Ok my dude

I got about $5k
Would it be a good idea to buy buttcoins for $2k? How easy is it to cash out?

Of course it is a bubble. The art is to cash out before it will burst, also known as risk management

>USD crashes
>Satoshi emerges as a savior figure
>His hoard will be distributed as a new currency
>1st world is now on a globalized zero-privacy currency system
Nationalists hate him

If you have sub 90 IQ, then no, you aren't immune to risk.

Keep trying to pump the price all you want. I'm not going to get caught holding this crap when reality sets in.

The only reality is that it will hit 25k by end of year. I'll be sure to taste your salty tears when that happens.

>I make money so I don't have to care about how much I spend

This is why you will die poor.

I'm investing on a 30 year horizon, not four weeks.

I mined some for few days years ago. Its now worth about ~$550.

I'll cash out in 2018 when Intel/AMD releases their best 6c12t CPU.

>posted from Israel
If the price difference between an rx 580 and an overpriced rx 580 is the difference between dying poor or not, I wasn't going to make it anyway.

>it's only a matter of time before people start cashing out and popping the bubble

people have been saying this since bitcoin hit $500

Forget Bitcoin's, slow incremental ass. Ethereum just doubled.