Using a laptop with a display larger than 12 inches

>Using a laptop with a display larger than 12 inches

>using a laptop

>being a screenlet

It's not about the screen size, it's keyboard size that matters.

14 inch masterrace

>not using this as your daily driver laptop

>using a laptop with a display larger than your dick

Laptops are meant be portable, therefore should always be the smallest you can get away with, which isn't so bad in widescreen laptops because the keyboard is "bigger" than if the same screen size was 4:3.

>Screenlets

Lmao

Portable is defined relative to your own size and strength, the size of your carrying bag, and whatever else you need to take with you

Past a certain point everything smaller offers sharply diminishing returns

>laptop with numpads
>touchpad not aligned in the center

My day-to-day laptop is 10 inches. It took a while to get used to the tiny keyboard but now I can type 100+ WPM on it. But this is pretty close to the limit. I've tried 7-8 inch laptops and this is definitely too small for me. If you're a lady or you have really tiny hands, 8-9 inches might be doable, but if you have big hands even 10 inches might be too small.

the touchpad is center aligned to the alphabet keys not the laptop nor alphabet key with numpad.

If it's aligned to the center your right wrist will touches the touchpad. Yes you can disable the touchpad but not your regular Joe will know about it.

>not having a W520
lmaoing at your life

>using a laptop
>when a teleprinter can serve all your computing need

>Using a x86, amd64 or arm device with more than 128mb ram, a screen bigger than 6", a hd display with botnet software, or a processor clocked above 333mhz.

> Not using a PSP running a custom firmware on a daily bases

You all niggas on your shitty linux garbage have no idea how a professional work. It's true, writing your code with arrows and x, [], () and /\ might seem a little bit weird at start but that's just a normie thing to say. When you think a thinkpad is advanced you're just a normie that doesn't realize the one true king, the psp.

Now faggots btfo.

>Programming on a 12" laptop
That's how I know you are web dev pajeet who got his experience at a boot camp

People used to program better software than now on a display with 40 columns of text only (if they had a display at all).

>Sup Forums drooling over gpd pocket
it all makes sense now

bet you develop on a phone. That would at least explain bigger phone screens, phablet phaggot

posting this from a 17 inches laptop. anything less doesn't satisfy my needs..

>12"
>web dev
oh you got it all wrong fucktard, i bet you that on average webdevniggers are the ones with larger displays. real programming doesnt require a large display, only something that doesnt hurt your eyes while looking at it and can store text (a paper notebook comes to mind)

i got 14 because its a good size for drawing on desu

i wanted to post this (。>﹏

>using a laptop at home

>clickpad
lmao brainlet

This. 14" 1920x1080 is perfect.

Actually 14" 16:10 would be perfection but whatever.

>using a 40 series
>but not swapping with the 50 series button trackpad
The fuck is wrong with you.

This. 1080p here.

Hello big brother.

xx40 is better if you're actually using it as a trackpad, I've never managed to wrap my head around the clitmouse.