Install TempleOS !!!

Lern the HolyC !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/488x2
streamable.com/6s1li
github.com/drv53b6/git_if
twitter.com/AnonBabble

streamable.com/488x2

Help me remember this one terry video, terry was talking about god before going “Fraiser.... You’re a nigger” Which one was that. There was a bit of a pause between fraiser and calling him a nigger

Not technology.

>technology
Jewish bait

You need to go back.

Terry is part of techloli/g/y culture

Has terry been arrested yet? I saw that he was wanted a few months ago.

Nah, only the kind of losers who care about drama. Do you also watch keeping up with kardashians?

Terry is very smart once you understand what his schizophrenia is trying to say

Terry is a certified Templar Knight

streamable.com/6s1li

He was arrested but 8󠁮c󠁮h bailed him out

reminder that TempleOS is digital circumcision, and on the day of Judgment, only those with TempleOS installed will find favor with the LORD.

*tried to bail him out. They had the fundraiser but they fucked up.

>Watch Emma Watson Sex Tape

>Lern the HolyC !!!
I'm trying. It's tough though. I can't figure out how to initialize constant arrays without doing some stupid shit like x[0] = 0; x[1] = 5, etc.

I64 x[5] = {0,1,2,3,4};

nt bud

Another weird limitation I found is not being able to include files in the parent directories using ../ in an HC file. I've ended up just dumping most of my main files into the same folder with a few in another folder.

you on the way

If you declare the array outside Main() it will work. Also, you can just call Main; no need for parentheses.

I've never had that problem. Can you screenshot?

>If you declare the array outside Main() it will work.
Hm, so that works. I'm getting a similar error in a bigger program though outside of any functions.
>Also, you can just call Main; no need for parentheses.
I know, I just think it makes it easier to follow what's going on.
>I've never had that problem. Can you screenshot?
Sure, give me a sec.

Yeah but he got bailed out. Someone posted the vid of him jerking it in his van the other day, was a good kek.

In HolyC, you need to specify SINE_TABLE[size], also missing =

pic related, works in ANSI C tho
>you need to specify SINE_TABLE[size]
Yup, forgot it wasn't a const.
Oh wow, I've been missing that = for so long. Surprised I haven't had other shit refuse it.

Terry, you old, you need to start using github
github.com/drv53b6/git_if

>github
just git

I'm gonna go to bed now, feel free to reply if you know the answer though. I've also hit this issue where after compiling my program once I can't compile it again without random errors unless I do a full reboot of TempleOS. Not sure if that's just 'cause compiling takes up so much memory that it's fucking everything up or what.