Now that microsoft released LTSB 10, is it okay to use wangblows again?

Now that microsoft released LTSB 10, is it okay to use wangblows again?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise
thewindowsclub.com/ultimate-windows-tweaker-4-windows-10
www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

It was never OK to use wangblows.

>LTSB 10

Start menu has been and is still broken for a while now. At least you don't have the bug where the left mouse click fails to register in certain games or start icons.

>Now
what

it's been a thing for a while

Windows 7 only

>LTSB
Are y'all that afraid of updates? Might as well go back to XP.

this
I just stopped using Start Menu after switching to W8 (I'm now on W10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB). I have all necessary icons on desktop or task bar, and for stuff like notepad, calc, paint etc. I use [Windows]+[r] (run command), and type the app name there.

worth upgrading from ltsb to enterpprise??

Yeah it's alright. I don't have any problems using it on an external hard drive, but I only use it for a few things. Linux has spoiled me, can't go back

>microsoft released LTSB 10
Not for free and I can not find a link to a new iso anywhere. This has nothing to do with spoonfeeding, OP is just a gigantic faggot shill.

updates tend to make things worse in windows-land

What?

microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise

What even happens after the 90 day trial anyway?

What the FUCK does this have to do with a clean LTSB 10 install?

>evaluation build
>too much of a brainlet to get the proper VL build
fuck off of my board, dumb phoneposter

Been using LTSB for a few days. I use Enterprise at work, so I've been convinced by the general performance.

It's free and how is that not a VL build you dumb cunt?

Enterprise wangblows 10 can only be activated through VL right?

What's the ram usage like?

>falling for LGBT meme

just use this nigger

thewindowsclub.com/ultimate-windows-tweaker-4-windows-10

seems like a lot of work just to get out-of-the-box LTSB performance.

Is this different than LTSB 2016?

Idles (after startup and login) at 17%, 16GB. Doesn't go up too much unless I play some vidya.

where can I buy a license without volume licensing? I can't? Then its not released.

>setting some checkboxes and restarting is hard

LTSB still requires a firewall outside of the OS to prevent phoning home. It will ignore windows firewall rules, 3rd party firewall rules, hosts entries, and even your connection settings (to a certain extent) to do so.

LTSB is the best starting point since a lot of the UWP garbage is already stripped out, but if you care about telemetry ALL versions of 10, including LTSB still have it, and ALL versions of 10 will aggressively try to phone home in the way I've described.

>posts _EVALUATION_ build
>how is that not a VL build
See? You're a braindead retrded phoneposter.

That in the OP is LTSB2016. Next LTSB will be in 2018 or 2019, in line with Server2016R2

What's wrong with VL anyway?

Also doesn't microshaft offer some kind of subscription service for it now?

> (OP) (You)
>LTSB still requires a firewall outside of the OS to prevent phoning home. It will ignore windows firewall rules, 3rd party firewall rules, hosts entries, and even your connection settings (to a certain extent) to do so.
source?

I see, I thought OP was talking about some new LTSB version or something. I still hate you btw.

>some new LTSB version
OP is an idiot.

so basicly LTSB is the best version

>Windows To Go Rights
>Virtualization rights
haha wtf is this 'rights' bullshit?

What's your vagina smell like?

salty coins and milk

Ask /cgl/

>borderlands is a game you install from steam
>uses the Windows start menu to open it

hi where can I find good LTSB build?

>install from steam
No, it's Steam-less version.

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2015_ltsb_x64_dvd_6848446.iso
264D48C902E6B586A1ED965062F7DA4D4DA99B35

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2015_ltsb_x86_dvd_6848454.iso
ABE400AD86C604197A3B163E31AFCC1B7C53325E

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.iso
031ED6ACDC47B8F582C781B039F501D83997A1CF

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x86_dvd_9060010.iso
45E72D02FF17125C699558719EB946D8E140C9CC

I have anecdotal evidence only, this has happened on both my clean installs (LTSB 2016, Enterprise, both legit).

Took a screenshot last time, this is with an update endpoint but it has happened with some of the *.telemetry.microsoft.com endpoints as well

>downloading your windows iso from links given by a slav woman(male)

>links
I told you, you are retarded.

Thanks for this strong argument for homosexuality and traps. I don't think I'll ever look at a woman again

just report ban evader and move on

>an address that it's interpreted by some protocol or software in order to provide access to specific data
>not a link

Time to get the fuck back to redd*t you manfaced turbotranny.

>an address
How many times do I have to tell you that your parents made you retarded?

isaac pls go
why do you like that anime so much though?

How can one activate Windows 10 LTSB without a valid VL contract?

>a complex calculation made by a computer which provides certainty of untampered files using a specific algo
>which result would lead you to a UNIQUE file, therefore the result is an address to that file

Holy fuck, those dragon dildos you put through your nose might have lobotomized you.

www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html

I can vouch for these being legit iso names and hashes as a white cis gendered male from the US, if that helps

whoever opens that link is literally pic related

Thanks for confirming that you understand your current retardation level. It will, inevitably, get worse for you though.

Just give it to me straight doc, how long do I have left?

>www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html
Do you mind answering that without a shady link?

Don't open it then.

>Now that microsoft released LTSB 10
>Now
LTSB has been a thing for a few years user.
2015 is still the best LTSB release, most reliable, stable and least bugs.

What shady link? I uploaded it. It's Microsoft Toolkit from here:
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products

Why are you responding to them, slavslut.
They are just shitposting. Ignore them.

Even if they didn't, you can't help every retarded afterbirth out there.

Are you fucking retarded, I literally described what a hash sum is, and you gave SHA1 sums, which are addresses for the files they belong to, you could locate a file just with the checksum, therefore the sum is an address.

Take several days to read all of this too, I don't know if women can keep up with this stuff.

I hope this is samefag and not a literal whiteknight.

>you can't help every retarded
I try (: Someone will find it helpful if not them, even through archives.

thx femanon c:

>
>I hope this is samefag and not a literal whiteknight.
>replying to yourself
I told you. Complete retardadion. There's no cure for you.

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/

I do enjoy how they try to throw crap at you and it just won't stick.
Carry on, slavslut.

I've seen worse :3

Oh I know.
When I said I enjoy it, I wasn't talking about this particular thread, but every thread this happens.

So you are literally samefagging in the most sad manner out there. Kill yourself retarded hole, you're worse than /cgl/

>I'm so fucking new I reek of newfag and retardation
Boy, I was fapping to femanon titties before you could even spell Sup Forums.

>lmao dood im le ebik oldfegg xD
Don't you have some patreon watermudders to give money to mr cuck?

what movie plox?

Keep defending online "females", maybe you'll get some action then, oh wait, you won't. Stay cucked.

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF FREE PICTURE EDITING SOFTWARE?!

>afraid
more like annoyed

You make a clean install of the most stable and least bloated release of Windows out there. Right now, LTSB 2015.
After that you only manually install security updates.

That's how you use Windows if you have to use it.

>LTSB 2015
Won't work with Nvidia 10 series GPUs. You're better with Windows 7. Not only that, but overall support for LTSB2015 is gone. Expect LTSB2016 to be shafted soon as well.

>Expect LTSB2016 to be shafted soon as well.
Yeah, when the new LTSB version releases.

Sooner maybe.

Not really a problem. I wouldn't even touch Nvidia with a stick anymore, overpriced crapware.
Also, .NET support is irrelevant for at least a few years before applications actually start using that particular version that it becomes a problem.

So there's plenty of years left to settle for the next "okay" release or wait for it to come out.

Latest version of Paint.NET already requires NET 4.7

>replying to the attentionwhore namefag

>Paint.NET
Do I look like a freetard to you just because I dislike Nvidia?

Interesting.
Sure you have it disabled that it won't seek drivers online?

Phoning home alone isn't the particular problem.
At least LTSB does that much less frequently and with much less information.
I'm sure Microsoft would be so interested in your LTSB release, as it actually runs on real enterprise computers where even doing anything like checking particular keypresses a user has made is a big no-no.

I'm quite ignorant about that though, I don't really care if anyone would check up on what I'm masturbating to and neither am I a high risk target that specific backdoors would need to be a worry to be. I haven't had any problems for over a decade related to malware either.
LTSB is just the least bloated version of this shitty operating system with huge software base.

>LTSB does that much less frequently
Every time you open an explorer window.

I actually got suspicious if it does that this often after you said it.
I tested it myself just now, fired up wireshark on my bridgebox and closed everything but plain explorer on my LTSB machine, leaving just the desktop and active connection.

I can't see anything else than query packages with the destination being the router.
Closed and opened several explorer windows, killed and reopened the explorer process a few times, nothing.

Where did you get the idea that it does it every time when you open an explorer window?

Through WireShark.

Our resident retard probably infected the install with a "debloat" powershell script, just ignore all posts with that username.
Almost everything they say is either stupid or factually incorrect.

Microdot Toolkit just werks

>"debloat" powershell script
Never run anything like that.

What do you guys use to debotnet your Win10 LTSB install? Just from the Windows Restricted Traffic Limited Functionality Baseline from docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services ?

GPEdit

>GPEdit
ye but which group policies?

Pick and choose from depending on your tinfoil level.
Applying the full package breaks things you might not want to break, primarily updates.