Tfw born a Swedish male in Sweden

>tfw born a Swedish male in Sweden

It's really playing the "finding a gf"-game on very hard mode, girls here literally only want foreign guys. I wish we didn't live in a globalized world, the only world where a Swedish man can get a gf.

>It's really playing the "finding a gf"-game on very hard mode
or you just really suck at social skills.

Can I immigrate all over unwilling women in Sweden?

In general they don't like Asian guys but you could maybe find a weeb girl, we have plenty of those and they always like asians. We can't really differ between different kinds of you so you're all good.

do new world mutts count?

nah you just have no game
also tired of this teenangst bs

are swedish qts into arabs?

Yes

Hell yes, probably like them the most after Southern Euros, Africans, Aussies and Americans.

I can suck your dick it it helps.

Is that monke injured? ;(((((((((

come home here white man

s..so youre saying i have a chance at happiness in sweden?

human child called him a cunt

Are swedish qts into negros? Should i migrate there from the US?

Then go for a foreign girl. i heard asian girls are easy and they love the BSC (Big Swedish Cock)

>German with American bro speak
Trying to hard here, now back to

Are swedish women into white foreigners? or just the brown ones from poor nations?

>tfw not tall enough to date a swedish girl

They prefer white foreigners the most. Brown and black ones are only getting sex because we don't have all that many white foreigners. Really as long as you're not Swedish you're good.

>Really as long as you're not Swedish you're good.
Are you serious or just meme-ing?

Well if you're not a Swedish Chad would be more correct. The average 5/10 Swedish guy got no chance whatsoever, even with the ugliest fatties.

Where are those "I'm tired of this meme" swedes?
Even of liberator descent?

Can I go?

I don't think as a Russian you got high status, mostly because Swedish media has portrayed Russia as evil nazi hell. I don't know though, you could try. I firsthand know of Italians, Americans, Germans and Arabs who SLAY Swedish pussy.

>just meme-ing?
He's probably memeing, though a Montenegrin foreign exchange student who later moved to Sweden told me that in Gothenburg girls seems to be obsessed with America and it's culture.

OP is just some lonely robot, scandinavian women will always prefer scandinavian men. a lot of our natives here are total cucks though, while fewer of the sandniggers are

Varför finns det så mycket själv-hat mellan svenskarna på Sup Forums

and yes OP is memeing hard, kinda pathetic imo

remember Sup Forums isn't real life.

is using the term "game" american bro speak now?

Quiero viajar con migo para destruir panocha de swedecuck?

Norsk bro is right btw, some swedes can be a bit sad just like neets in every country

I didn't talk about Scandi women, I talked about Swedish women.

Where do you live?

Sverige är mitten i Skandinavien du idiot
Tillbaks till /r9k/ med dig

Northern Sweden

And we are the KEKS of the KEKS. When a Swedish "man" can't get laid he sometimes go to the north to find a northern Swedish girl because these are usually ugly and not even arabs want them. Think about how fucking BETA KEKS the northern Swedish men must be?!

Norrland can secede if it means getting rid of you

>tfw fucked Swedish girl with my BJC

Just be yourself and you can get anyone, swedish girls included.

Hey it's another of "these threads"

Do Swedish women like chicanos?