Fucking loud pieces of shit, I though these niggers were only anime background noise...

Fucking loud pieces of shit, I though these niggers were only anime background noise. More obnoxious than a car horn holy shit, my fucking ears.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPP-49UDWQM
youtube.com/watch?v=eE-_kNWJXNw
youtube.com/watch?v=9xYhfPWKNF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cicadas are god in insect form.

Thank god we don't have them in my state.
I remember traveling north and get "pissed" in my mouth by those fuckers.

what the hell nigger!

did you accidentally swallow one or something? cook it first

Got a bunch living in my trees. They're ok. I just think of them as the heralds of the autumn season.

I like the little husks they leave behind when they shed.

>west coast moves to the east coast for the first time

Weeeuw weeeeuw weeuweeee

It's beautiful

Yeah. You would, wouldn't you.

I remember in a vocaroo thread once some yank uploaded a vocaroo and I asked wtf are you in the middle of a jungle or something because of all the insect noises in the background and he was like that's just the bugs outside

I-I think so?

I miss them when they are gone in late September. Also they taste like nuts and are yummy.

THESE NIGGERS JUST FLARED UP AGAIN HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING HEAD

Why wont these little shits leave my window!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hPP-49UDWQM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUW WEEEEUW WEEEEUW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=eE-_kNWJXNw

It doesn't sound that bad 2bh

it doesnt sound that fucking peaceful when one goes up to your fucking face and starts CHECHEHCHECHEHCHEHCHEHCHE all of a fucking sudden

>tfw you walk under a cicada tree and the cicada freaks insurance and starts flying all over and then dies

ayy me too

Lol. What?

Occasionally there's one that's born late making noise in October to find a female. His futile attempt gives me an indescribable feeling.

We have them too. I also got "pissed" a lot of time. I just get used to them, they are nothing more than a sound.

That's how I feel when I see a Japanese tourist sitting quietly by themselves in the corner of a bar

We have 17 year cicadas, that form in groups and you can track them. They usually come earlier in the year than the rest of the cicadas. This year's group was not supposed to be found in this area but I found one while walking around and identified it based on it's call as being part of that group. It kept making noise for about a week or two on the same tree every time I walked past and I got the same feeling. He would never find a mate. He was too far from the rest of the group but he kept making noise searching for one. Eventually the noise stopped and he died alone.

and nothing of value was lost
darwinism at its best

It's not his fault his parents laid him so far away from the other cicadas though

That's depressing, man. Relatable though.

>only anime background noise

Very Japanese

>it kept making noise on the same tree
>every time
>every day
>never changing
>then it died alone

Hm yeah, really makes you think

Every time I talk with my gf I can hear them. They are noisy as fuck.

These are only in the west
T. Arizona

Son bichos, no villeros

I miss listening to them. You don't really get them in the UK. I think they're comfy when they're far enough from you. I'm also pretty sure their cries vary between regions/species.

This is the one I've always heard:
youtube.com/watch?v=9xYhfPWKNF0

> Also they taste like nuts and are yummy.
zitto animale

They're across the US and come out at varying years.

>zitto animale
let's avoid these words

Stop replying.