My dinner: 10 mcdonalds burgers for $10...

My dinner: 10 mcdonalds burgers for $10. I've invested about three times the recommended daily caloric intake for a human male in the past twenty minutes.

is this possible in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvK5uLu7F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's enough burgers to feed a whole african village

How the fuck can you eat that much? Are you obese?

Yes? Do you think the US is the only country that has McDonalds?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvK5uLu7F0

I ate only 10 burgers. It ain't even that hard for a normal adult male. Are you starving to death right now?

european mcdonalds is fucking expensive your burgers are like $2.50 each. $25 just for dinner.

Big guy coming through

i couldn't eat 10 burgers in one sitting so no

Not him, but I can digest two entire large Big Mac combos without getting full.
t. 71kg 180cm

wtf, American McDonald's is expensive too unless you only eat from the """"dollar"""" menu which is comparable to eating dog food

I can buy a hamburger from McDonalds for 1€, so 10 cents more expensive than in the US. So for $11 I could do what you did.

growing up me and my friends would sit around all day just eating burgers. I think we'd go through at least 20 or 30 a day. Then we got old enough to buy soda syrup (used on soda taps in restaurants) and we'd sit around binging on that. I know have a diabetes pump connected to my body and two of my friends have died from heart attacks due to clogged arteries

I'm full after just a McGangbang

Goddamn user I came here to laugh at comically fat Americans, not to feel sad.

mcgangbangs aren't even that big, it's just a slab of chicken and two slabs of beef with a slice of cheese. You ever deep fry that shit?

git gud

OP may gloat about how he's eating 3x as many calories as he should, but because of the soda syrup me and my friends usually had over 100 times the "recommended" level. I mean, the syrup was sold in 2-3 gallon buckets and we'd just drink right from it through the day. This is equivalent to about a double dozen cans of coke. Imagine liquid sugar. And we did this every day for a full summer until my friend would start getting really dizzy (because, unknown to me at the time, his brain was getting blood cut off from it) until he just flipped over one day. I was lucky enough to see a doctor before my pancreas fully failed.

You shouldn't have sympathy for retards.

fat √
Rude √
Elitism √

This is a five star American post if you shit yourself too.

That's terrible, I don't know what else to say.

You can get burgers for $1?

I remember back in the day, like 15 years ago, the Mcdonalds here used to do 59 cent hamburger and 69 cent cheeseburger wednesdays. Used to load up on them.

the worst part about this is that I can't drink soda all the time any more, but I also need to have one occasionally (say once or twice a day) in order to keep my blood sugar up. So I'm still addicted to it but can't binge. Also getting on airplanes is a huge clusterfuck now as I have to call ahead and get a pat-down and provide all the original documentation (prescription, bunch of legal papers, etc) for it