I hate Spain. Do you hate Spain?

I hate Spain. Do you hate Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires#Largest_empires_by_land_area_and_population
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy2qvq7eg9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_League_of_Cognac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Portuguese_Succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Spanish_War_(1585–1604)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Quadruple_Alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, fuck Spain

CHI

>be spaniard
>be unemployed

No, Spain is a wonderful country with real ethnic groups, real history, castles, artistic cities and other metrics of real nationhood. It has also become a moral and ethical paragon.

America on the other hand is an evil, stupid shit. And so are Chicanos like you.

Castile a shit, Catalonia is alright

REFUSE SPANIARD

based whaler

Fuck off chicano, Américans don't like you and even Mexicans.scum.

Trump 2017

>mfw a sp*niard replies to my post without permission

No Spain is objectively the best country in Europe. Get out of my country spic

I love Spain but I hate Spaniards.

I hate Spain but I like Spaniards

I love both Spain and Spaniards

>Fuck off chicano, Américans don't like you and even Mexicans.scum.

This

I don't really like it but not for historical reasons, they're just bad neighbours to us and the only reason they don't do the same to France is because they fear them.

Many people here are ok with it and some people hate them out of historical reasons which is retarded doe

France > Portugal,

we don't do that with France because they are the best neighbors

I like how you posted but the unique poster count didn't go up from 10 since I posted.

Spain is old friend of Japan.

This is a good post because it is not filled with self hating spaniards. I love spain, it sometimes feels like every spanish poster here hates their country and heritage.
Or maybe I am just paranoid, whatever.

Ha!

we should have conquered your land, zitto animale

fuck spain, they could have at least made my homeland (chihuahua) somewhat inhabitable by genociding all the indios

imagine how modern and white south america would be if all the redskins were dead

Outside of Tordesillas.

In fact, when was Spain and Japan a thing?

Only check Argentina

I think they had some Jesuits in Japan at some point

They aren't even Spaniards, they're based Italians

YOU were our of sight for modern Japan.YOU know?Baka

they are mixed faggot

Yeah and mixed Italian

great tapas, great beaches, beautiful women, many unique cultures within the country, excellent wine, beautiful architecture
would live there, but there's no hope of finding a job. would love to live in catalunya
>tfw 22% unemployment

Success breeds jealousy.

>Unique poster count still not going up
And that's factually wrong as well, the only historically correct notion is that of the Kingdom of Spain and Portugal and Aragon. Even the term "Iberian Union" comes after the events. Filipe I of Portugal especially was always extremely careful never to refer to Portugal as a part of Spain.

unique poster here

Why are you so angry?portubro

The only angry person here is you and your countrymen my friend, I like European and especially Iberian history and am comfortable and well versed in all aspects of it.

Spanish Empire 7.49m sq mi
If Spain killed/deported all the natives, Spain would be a nation of 800 million Iberians and 7.49m sq mi.

i'm kinda angry too so please include me in your future posts

you should have brought your women asap, managed the wealth from here better and go full berserk on the natives, but nooo you didn't... everyone would be manolo/jorge by now (euro-moor mixed, but euro nonetheless)

Why are you angry my friend? There is no reason to be angry when you've got your entire life to make something of yourself.

That is factually incorrect though - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires#Largest_empires_by_land_area_and_population

Plus, if you killed all the natives the population of Latino America would be considerably smaller.

It would probably be higher as there would be a shortage of labor and thus there would be many settled Españole families with 10 children+.

Pre-modern demography does not work like that.

If they killed all the natives they would have imported millions of Africans for slaves like Portugal. Do you think that would have been a better choice?

i love u all guys

Hate? more like feel sorry for.

No offense.

This is some solid historic banter right there

Give back Puerto Rico, Cuba, Guam and the Philippines.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like spain best country in europe senpai

>tfw portugal is the haiti of iberia

Castile y Leon Population: 2,558,463
Castile y Leon GDP 72,436,000
Area Castile y Leon 36,379 mi2
Population Spanish Americas 626,741,000
Latin America/Area
8.135 million mi2

223x more Castile's y Leon = 16 trillion gdp

holy shit, you're right, everything would be like haiti by now (i know we've got problems and all, but damn haiti is literally shit...blacks niggering all day long, eting mud cookies n shiiiieet cracka)

>tfw best ex-colony notices you

t. spain

I meant if settled with their own people my friend.

Spain is okay

Negro slavery and not killing/deporting natives was a mistake.

The Kingdom of Leon was Galicia + Asturias + Leon + Zamora + Salamanca, and much of Extremadura.

The Kingdom of Castille had Castilla la Vieja, Castilla La nueva, Murcia, Basque country, and Andalucia (kingdoms of Granada and Sevilla), and Canary Islands.

Combined it was (and still is) over half of the population of the Peninsula. It was even a higher % in the past, nowadays a higher % of the population live on the coast.

Castilla and Leon is an aberration that has Castilla la Vieja without Santander and La Rioja combined with Leon.

yes helo yes
i like spen, how u no like spen?
DELET

Kek

Spain looks dumb without Portugal

I love spain and want a spanish bf t b h
Spain do you like twinks?
Spics need not apply desu

Nah, is kinda shit but whatever
Is not the worst country at least

i like Peru

good post

I like spain. They really shouldn't let portugal go on existing though.

Northern Spain seems max comfy. Too bad it rains so much there.

I love you all :3

Spain is a very good country with a very interesting history

never forget the best one. Kingdom of Aragon+County of Barcelona! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEH hip hip hurra

I love Spain, and I feel really sorry that I used to be nasty against Spanish tourists.

I love Flandes too.

Do you know she is against Catalan separatism but her bf is a Catalan separatist? And she married him recently. I bet she likes it rough in bed.

I love Spain. Madrid is really interesting.

I bet she likes to dom little fuckboys; hera bf has after all dropped politics.

Yes i hate them for destroying Franco's heriage, fuck them and for becoming the leftiest country in Europe.

Honestly I wish I was from spain. They are the sexiest people and have the best food.

Ive been in many european countries and all i receive there was love. They value that we always party hard.

France, Italy, Poland and Germany, all great places with greta people.

But i cant say the same with the british. It was like they find hard to stablish a relationship with a foreigner, but anyways it was good.

Here on Sup Forums all the hate between countries are all a meme.

I remember his name is Miguel or something.

Iberian lynx is so cute

Oh wow it's true. Convergencia is literally cucked by C's.

it is. i heard he was a hard boss. I dont know why though.

I was in Flanders when I ignored a Spanish girl several days ago. I am really sorry for that.

>Franco heritage
>Spaniards

What?

Spanish girls are whores fuckkkk them.

I love netherlands now

>tfw no Falange Empire
>tfw Carlists lost
Fuck liberals.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy2qvq7eg9I

fuck Europe, they always work to destroy the destiny of España.

I love Spain, go fuck yourself.

>god tier food
>beautiful landscapes
>friendly people
>cheap alcohol
>gr8 history
>hot girls

who could possibly hate Spain?

Thread was just meant for some Thursday morning banter from some rednecks.

It's always been like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_League_of_Cognac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Portuguese_Succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Spanish_War_(1585–1604)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Quadruple_Alliance

If I ever see that faggot irl, he is dead.

>That is factually incorrect though - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires#Largest_empires_by_land_area_and_population
>picking the Br*tish measure
South Alaska Spanish.
Patagonia Spanish.
Fuck the Anglo and the Portuguese.

no

Spain's shape looks so weird without Portugal on the left.

please spain give me a (you) please please god

no

Maybe I'm just really ignorant but where is that flag from it looks like the Icelandic flag but reversed?

It's from the Far Away Islands.