1-your country

1-your country
2-how often do you see this moving trash bags? or did you ever see them?
1-flag
2-Every day, sadly

like every other week
I make sure to give them the death stare everytime

I've never seen even a hijab live desu senpai

never

In the US?
Occasionally, they're worn mostly by middle aged white Muslim converts and recent middle aged and elderly immigrants here.

In Bangladesh
Not too often in the cities, a bit more common in rural areas.

never seen one

never seen one

kys murtads
thankfully you are gay. do not like obedient women and will never reproduce!

I see the occasional schoolgirl or old woman wearing a hijab, but nothing that covers the face or body.

i wonder if it would be indecent if you sewed cute cat ears to the top of hijab and drew a cat smile on the face mask

or even more interesting, if a muslim girl may wear a real fursuit instead of hijab

i mean, you body is hidden anyway, isn't it

Are you guys from different parts of Australia or what?

Never seen one in my city.
I saw one when I lived in Mulhouse tho'.

dont tempt them

Never seen one
What a nice place

Seen a few in some parts of the UK.

Never seen any in my own city, which is weird considering it's supposedly one of the most multicultural.

That would never be allowed here, you can't go anywhere with your face covered they won't let you in lol i only see hijabi and that's only maybe once a year

I saw some niqab in Chicago, two ladies with a male in the zoo lol they were having a picnic lol go figure. It was strange to me since I had never seen it in person. The man with them was wearing shorts btw. Ridiculous.

I'm sure I've seen around 3 or so

I believe most people think it is strange and want it banned

HAHAHAHA

1. Flag
2. Never, only time I saw them was in Morocco, have seen hijab in France and the UK

They are everywhere in London on places like East London

Once, it was colourful though.

Never

I've never seen one irl

>2-how often do you see this moving trash bags? or did you ever see them?
Never and never.

United States of America
Never seen one

0, get fucked h0h0

Never until I moved to the US.

Eww, I can still see hands and eyes. Absolutely haram!

sadly every time I go out I see atleast one and it makes me wanna spit

Never
Arabs here only have hijabs

qt

I live in rural australia

>2-Every day,sadly

nerede oturuyorsun?

Never

Cunt
Hijab is more prevelance than the niqab.
So occasionally.

i saw a qt wearing a hijab one time on the bus
she had a great ass

First saw them in Paris.
Never saw it in here.

been here for the whole summer, i've seen 2 so far

I saw it in airport. I wanted to run away from there because of fear of terrorism.

I saw one a year ago while I was at the Griffith observatory. It shocked the hell out of me seeing it in person.

never

At most the Muslim ladies here wear a hijab but never the burqa.

Once every two weeks at university
T. Western Sydney

Insha Allah. Europe will be Muslimland by 2019

Never
I went to London some months ago though and they were almost everywhere, not joking

Never.

I work with these super qt muslim sisters. They match their hijabs to their outfits. Its pretty adorable.

Niqab? Only in Washington D.C. at a mall there

Hijab? Every now and then.

1. flag
2. never

indonesian tourits wear hijab

>Never seen one in 25 years.
>Go to Paris
>literally see 3 in the same day
Nuke that city

1. Russia, Tatarstan
2. Only EASIER version of this, with open faces

Rarely. It's really odd to see that here, although with the relentless immigrant invasion we're bound to have a few around here.

Benise
Very rarely
Most of them are tourists, like half of the population of my city, unfortunately :^(

Saw like five times total in my life, never spoke to one. It would be weird since that outfit practically makes you a nonperson.

>two ladies and a male in the zoo
I love the monkey exhibit too

Once or twice but in my city they're thankfully pretty rare even through we have tones of Muslims.
In Islamist hotspots like Duisburg they're more common as far as I know.

Never

Genuinely glad I've never seen one

I've only seen maybe 3 in my entire life. There was one in my old dorm. She had a voice like a fucking snake but was actually really nice to anyone who spoke to her. Pretty sure she bailed after her first winter out here as is quite common with middle easterners in my city.

literally never, not once, in the US.

One time in Montreal.

7 times in the London-Heathrow airport's international arrivals terminal alone, couldn't count how many times once I was in the actual city.

Flag.
Never seen them irl. I doubt there's even a single muslim in my town.

>I've only seen maybe 3 in my entire life
same here. not sure if they were tourists or not. but the version with the face open i see pretty often in the city center these days. saint-petersburg btw

I had one in a group project in college, she was actually really smart and even funny. The group came together and when people were obviously giving her weird looks she made ghost noises.

Someone like that, for all I know she could be hideous, with her religion she could be a total salafist nutcase, I still don't get putting that kind of barrier between her and other people when she's...normal?

For an autistic girl I definitely see the appeal. I wonder if autistic white girls wear niqabs and burkas

I think I could imagine wanting to do it if I were an autistic girl in a country where it was normal. But I feel like in the states at least, you are getting more stares and glances and generally social-anxiety causing things directed at you if you are wearing one.

Ironically, that makes their attempts at "modest" dress absurdly self-defeating.

i work in mudslime albanian ghetto so every work day

1-Freedom
2-Every once and a while but not often

Studied there 5 yrs ago but can not remember to see them,

maybe you should have bought glasses
or just stop lying

1. Flag

2. Only see them around the Western Suburbs desu, and maybe around the inner city.

I used to wear only black clothes for almost 20 years. And now they say I look like I am from isis.
Fuck isis, I was first who decided that black clothes is cool.

He пизжy, тoлькo пo yтpaм видeл yзбeкoв, eдyщих нa paбoтy, a тaк yчилcя в caмoм цeнтpe, ни paзy нe видeл мycлимoк в хиджaбaх.

Saw ine in primark the other day, first time for ages.

Why shop for clothes when nobody can see them.

In the Netherlands? A handful times in my life. I think it's illegal now.

1. Flag
2. Never

I live in the ghetto so I see them every now and then. It's mostly the fat old women that uses them so you honestly don't mind them covering themself up.

Are they nuns?

flag
Never. I see people with Burkas on campus and at the store, but never full on ninjas.

whats the difference between trashbag muslims and qt scarf muslims?

Never seen

i saw a brown one today but it didn't obscure the face

Bags tend to be mamas from the Old Countries, while Scarves tend to be either from more tolerant countries r=or second genners.

I see bags every so often, but mostly veils. We have like a Veil shop on the street I drive down, and they have weird fashionable veils.

I saw a girl wearing a veil with a Nirvana T-Shirt and Jeans at Uni Once; it was weird.

t. Dearbornistan

Literally never, all Muslim's here are secular. The full durkas are in Sydney

Every day.

Lots of headscarfs but the niqab is less common. At least one lady every two days, but that's because I live and work in Western Sydney.

Знaчит, плoхo cмoтpeл.

Never seen a burka irl. There's a head turning amount of headscarfs in Baltimore and DC tourist areas tho

I still remember when headscarves were all Roman Catholic women.

t. old Baltimore

Never because I don't go outside.

Flag
Rarely. Then again, I don't go outside much and very few Jordanian women wear burkas. Usually it's gulf tourists.

never seen it desu

>1-your country
Norway
>2-how often do you see this moving trash bags? or did you ever see them?
I only really leave the house a few times every month but I see them when I do

wtf do Turks wear that shit? I have never seen a Turk wearing that in Denmark

Yeam I was also surprised. Probably Arab immigrants or tourists.

Yeah I'n from London and between the Gulf tourists and the Pakis they have become a pretty common sight.

In France it's banned but I still see one or 2 every now and then. I think next time I do I'll call the police and see if I can cause a riot.

Never here in Belgium, they're banned here.
I saw a few when I was visiting Lille in France though.

Only once outside of London

Hardly ever, in my area of my city, there are a few in the hotspots though, rarely seen however. Went to Birmingham though and there were quite a few. Mainly just get the ones in hijabs and such.

None of the burkas but all of the beheadings. Nice place, Pablo.