Why do americans are fat?

why do americans are fat?

nigga, simply stop eating so much soda and fast food and start eating more fucking salads, greens, veggies, fruit, cereal.

come one niggas, not that hard to be healthy if you stop eating literal trash everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.meetup.com/587600/Joel Fuhrman - Eat To Live.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when you have that disease you crave the fatty foods, it's not just matter of oh just don't do it lol

Obesity is a severely contagious disease

Build wall

what the fuck is a "fatty food"?

Like cheetos?

look it up you lazy bum

nigga, start eating more green food and less garbage.

those fucking cravings are because your body is severelly malnourish.

your body is screaming for nutritiens and you're literally filling it with fat and cancer food.

>Be nigger
>Live in impoverished neighborhood bc systematic disenfranchisement
>barely able to live on neetbucks and supplemental drug/robery money
>can only afford fast food and kool aide at gas station because normal grocery store is 10 miles away
>too ignorant to know about nutrition because my culture values ignoring schooling from oppressive white man
It's just that easy.
As for the white fatties, they are also usually ignorant and poor too. We made shit food easy and cheap.

Why do Colombians are stupid?

American's are fat because they can afford to eat, unlike you.

nigga, green food like lenties are cheap as fuck.

got triggered fatty?

>being at risk of several diseases and life early dead is good
>I should be jelly I'm not filling my body with literal cancel and trash

Stop saying nigga, come here and say that around me and my friends and see what happens.

>be Colombian
>be dumb enough to think you can eat soda

Fatty food doesn't make you fat. Sugar is what makes you fat. The only issue with fatty food is potentially heart disease, and even then only if you are a fatass.

what did you fucking shit told me about nigga?
you aint hot shit nigga, you aint telling me shit, you know what?
you're not my boss mothafucka, you aint telling me shit how to talk to y'all you know what i mean.
I'm the niggerest on this board little cracka.
what'd ya gonna do little bitch?

Not all colombians, just OP

>Fatty food doesn't make you fat. Sugar is what makes you fat.
Both of these statements are false. Obesity is a result of peopleconsuming more calories than what theyre burning.
>Calories in VS. Calories out
As long as the in:out ratio is equal then there shouldn't be any weight gain.

Do colombians even have food? I mean, do they even eat with all the coke? it literally cuts your appetite kek

btw, what's the problem with being fat? who cares about dying 10 years earlier? fat food is tasty as fuck and gives people happiness, the only downside is you won't fuck girls but fuck that 2bh eating gives much more pleasure

because fat people are disgusting subhumans.

While you are right, artificial sugars can have terrible health effects and wire a lot of people onto eating more unhealthy food

OP ARE YOU ONE OF THEM BLACK COLOMBIANS?? Cause that's the only way your dumbass vcan be saying nigga unless you got the fucking Escobar cartel behind you you better watch your mouth bitch

I don't care to what other people think of me, do you? That's pretty pathetic

No we don't. I live on a tree in the middle of the jungle and I go out to hunt my food, there are days in which I don't eat. We don't have clothes either, everyone walks around naked

Food for fattys

Why are you mad, nigga? Why dont you eat water instead of soda, nigga? Its just that easy nigga

I feel you, yesterday I fought against a jaguar that was trying to steal my bananas

no nigga, I spend time following the FGC and is filled with niggas.
you know, after a while you start to catch the true superior american speak, ebonics.
trully refined speak for the truesth most mothafuckers from the hood.

let's make fun of fat people.

Food with lots of saturated fat.

Now you're going a bit too far, Christian

I've seen the /fit/ way of life user, is too late for me.

Fart food is made to be addictive. So when a child eats a lot at a tiny age, the cravings will increase before they eventually become unhealthily overweight

>letting your children to be fat
no nigger, no.

I'm literally trying to convince my family to stop eating white rice and eat more healthy.

only not

it's not only cutting fast food and soda and eating vegetables

like you said, even rice gets people fat

to be healthy the guy literally must eat only meat, some vegetables and water

read this.
files.meetup.com/587600/Joel Fuhrman - Eat To Live.pdf

kek

reading it my friend, expect my essay at about 6:30 on your desk