How comes vietnam doesnt hate america?

how comes vietnam doesnt hate america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzLOT1ggtyk
youtube.com/watch?v=jt81t-DR0iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would they be mad when they won?

Because we're better than the alternative, which is China.

why indeed

because losers hate winners
not the other way around

Just a bit of banter

But Nippon-san, you like us

entire country is instinctively free-market capitalist who distrusts pretty much everyone government it had while distrusting foreigners and outsiders.

these are pretty much american values in a nut shell.

We're animals so we're different

We hate China more

we din du nuffin

Because they realized siding with China and the commies was a mistake.

They could have ended up like Japan or South Korea if we had won the war.

We all hate China more

you mean cucks

>The iconic photo, taken in Trang Bang by AP photographer Nick Ut, shows her at nine years of age running naked on a road after being severely burned on her back by a South Vietnamese napalm attack.[1]

> a South Vietnamese napalm attack.[1]

>South Vietnamese

we dindu nuffin

>kids running from viet cong while american GIs protect them

exactly....China for instance has been invading Vietnam for 3000 years....we did it one time.

>siding with china

the north sided with russia, china just gave them weapons for the bants. its pretty retarded how americans fought a war because they didn't want another chinese puppet like korea. its truly a war caused by

>american education

>being this butthurt

Nope, they were always a shithole and always would be.

Don't confuse south East Asian niggers with the high IQ Asians.

because you can run from the burger but you only die tired

Vietnam is more culturally close to East Asia than SEA.
And I believe shitholes exist everywhere in the world.

Nobody gave a (you) to Viet-Nam? It's pretty much this

Here's a (You) for you as a thank.

vietnam fucking shits

>Nope, they were always a shithole and always would be.

But I thought 60s Philippines use to be rich?

because fuck china

dammit SORRY wrong thread

Would be truly embarrassing for a country slightly richer than India on average to earn that distinction.

No need to be butthurt if you won

spent two weeks in Vietnam this summer, but only in South and Central. Never met more genuinely kind people in my entire life. I'm a pretty lonely guy back home, so the absolute sincerity and warmth in the smiles, broken english, and embarrassed gaffs was pretty touching to me. Didn't notice any difference in the way I was treated depending on whether or not they knew I was American.

I think most of us just think foreigners as walking moneybags. Well I still want to believe our hospitality is genuine.
I served two foreigners who visited the restaurant I worked at. Nice people. I guess it's natural we treat people nice if they treat us nice.

underrated post

Thanks for your kind words. Please hurry and get yourself checked, your body might be developing cancer from the polluted shit you ate here.

What if their Cambodians or Chinese tourist?

I always knew that money was potentially a motive in hospitality, but I experienced it as really genuine I guess. I don't know, people are a lot colder here, don't take it for granted. (unless you aren't nice to eachother, i don't know)

I got fucked by food poisoning. I found a place that served beer for 1000 dong a glass in Da Nang, got really drunk there, and then spent the next four days shitting myself every 30 minutes.

because just like the nigs and spics, they get free stuff.

I've never seen any Cambodian or SEA tourists, it's rare for them to come here.

Chinese tourist is openly hated in some places and we generally don't give a fuck about them if encountered on the street. Shop owners welcome them like any other tourist but they do talk shit about their behavior among friends. I used to own a coffee shop and every time we got Chinese customers the waiters spit on their drink before serving them which is kinda funny.

Chinese are loud and obnixous everywhere they go. We hate them for a reason. I have a Chinese ancestry co-worker though and she's a decent person. I guess that only apply to mainland Chinese.
I don't know much about Cambodian though. Most Vietnamese just go to Cambodia for gambling, aside from that the Cambodian doesn't have much presence here.

Money = Quality in this plsce. Only go to street vendors when you are recommended by a reliable source. It's a survival tactic here!

I'm liking Vietnam more and more.
Nice Dubs

do you guys risk food poisoning as well?

Not when you have experiences. Always wash vegetables before cooking to get rid of herbicide. Check the meat before buying. Everyday is a battle!
That or just buy things from reliable shops and restaurants.

>spitting in customer's drinks

And my opinion of these Viet cockroach niggers is even lower than before, not surprising for a pack of subhumans.

Stay poor, Nguyen and don't ever think of leaving your dirty shithole because it'll never happen!

Food poisoning, cancer development or getting infected with antibiotic-resistant bacteria, the risk is very real.

I try and encouraging my friends and relatives to grow our own vegetables on my balcony and rooftop using hydroponics method to avoid exposure to dirty food as much as possible.

Thanks Aaron, but I'm married to a Swedish qt and holding dual citizenship. :^)

t.chang

Vietnam is a pretty cool country.

How you doing Mao?

fuck off

sorry about this guy. mostly we all love vietnam.

t. "David" Ping

And you're a pretty cool guy.
Don't worry. If we are hated then there are good reasons for it.

sorry!!!!

meant to tag

Yes, like spitting in people's drinks. I would say that's a pretty good reason, right Hoang?

And you're making us a drink spitting race because of one remark, John.

Can viets take back their whor-- student pass violaters? We send them back to their cunt but then return again illegally. Tourist thought they're Malaysian although it is definitely not (never speak Malay). When this will end Nguyen?

>being this Haitian

And I'll try my best to put boogers and spit into the right Asian race's boba next time, Bao Truong. A shame since Viet Americans have nothing to do with this but still, they're Viets.

>all those filthy China-haters and their lapdogs
fuck off, China strong

Thank you for this fruitful exchange of capitalism

It's not like your own race don't do this shit lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=qzLOT1ggtyk
youtube.com/watch?v=jt81t-DR0iw

>proof white is a drink spiting/ass food rubbing race

You guys weren't the first to invade Vietnam, so don't feel so exclusive.

Post Vietnamese qts

tbqh when i was in vietnam i posted under the flag and pretended i was vietnamese and shitposted. please forgive me.

because communism fucking SUCKS

Boogers in your tea!
Spit in the tea!
Viets niggers mad when they
Find out it was me!

>When this will end
When the demand ends which means when the Mr. Lim stop cheating on his wife with Vietnam and China dolls.

Poles seem pretty rumproasted at Germany still even though Germany did not win WWII. :^)

>yfw Siberia is a Chinese province by 2050

>can't do it one stroke

Germany didn't take enough refugees while Burgerland took them by the boatloads. This small island housed was once the most densely populated place on the planet and processed tons of boat people before we send them to Australia, Europe and America.

Yeah except Pooland also lost WWII and got raped by Ivan for 45 years.

>The horror... The horror....

And don't get me started on the autists that talk about nuking the South and posting le ebic Sherman maymays.

Because you tried to invade us once, China have tried to invade us for 3000 years.

made me smile & hungry

China has this, um, idea that all her neighbors are her tributary states in perpetuity.

What does Vietnam think of the French?

We love France.

Actually we like every countries that isn't China.

>Obama lifts arms embargo on Vietnam
>Fox News comment sections filled with asshurt baby boomers who are all like butbutbut mah brother got his dick shawt awf in Quang Tri fug that traitor Obama

Guys, I think it's time to let it go already and join the rest of us in the 21st century.

>not holding grudges

thats a grudging

The results of education.

>still has an embargo on Cuba

all large countries do it, including usa

your only neighbour whom you for some reason spares of invasion it's canada

and when ussr dared to touch your bitch cuba you almost began a nuclear war

>including usa
The difference is were the good guys :^)

We're working on that too.
Cuban Thaw.

>and when ussr dared to touch your bitch cuba you almost began a nuclear war

That's because you filthy troglodytes were literally hiding nukes there.

Yeah, that's about to go by the wayside here shortly.
Though you're correct! It's been going on for far too long.

>your only neighbour whom you for some reason spares of invasion it's canada

You do realize that Canada's military probably couldn't even defend itself from an army of krokodil addicts, right?

Cuba were literally a terrorist state that funded insurgencies in LatAm and Africa, also they let Moscow use them as a giant aircraft carrier. That's not a fair comparison with Vietnam which posed no direct threat to American interests.

Yeah but we did it the best.

pretty much how you moved yours to turkey, it was the answer

How are the prostitutes in SIngapore, my friend?

the more surprisingly why you spared it unlike mexico, cuba, panama etc

You're right, ya old ruski.
You guys did kind of have a crazed pysopath in power though. With Hitler still fresh on the worlds mind, we had to make sure that shit didn't happen again.

Canada is a white Anglo country, not a brown shithole. :^)

what flag is this haiti?
>being this salty
hatian genocide best day of my life i hope ur next :^)

>I have zero understanding of history