>wait by the stationary bicycles for someone to come and use one
>hop on another one at the same time as the other person
>"Try to keep up" I say to them
>pretend like we're racing
>cycle at half their speed
>wait for them to tire out
>pick up the pace when they slow down
>lean closer to the handle bars to reduce my frame
>cycle really fast(I did it too fast once and the pedal hit my leg)
>pretend to ring my bell while saying "ring ring" as I overtake them
>hop off
>drink chuckie

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57aa0e8ae4b0ba7ed23d9fef
rappler.com/nation/142746-rowena-tiamson-dagupan-honor-student-church-choir-member
gmanetwork.com/news/story/575364/news/regions/student-killed-in-manaoag-not-on-pangasinan-s-drug-watch-list-pnp
rappler.com/nation/143464-duterte-tabloid-launched-ahead-tv-show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what?

but i like shooting bike people in the head and sprinkle drugs on them and yell 'duterte' at the top of my lungs

>Be me
>Go to gym
>Its dark
>Im the only one there cause Im the only one who has free time around 1pm

>46 days
>899 deaths

BASED DUTDUT

2,190 days of duterte's wild ride
averaging 20 dead per day
43,800 dead after 6 years

STILL NOT ENOUGH WE NEED 6 MILLION STALIN STYLE PURGE

Im so sleepy, might as well call it a day and enjoy the rest of the holiday tomorrow

There's lot of Yellow supporters to capture in FB

Just hunt em down 1 by 1

I hate how abnoytards spit out lies, sprinkle their sentences with fancy words, give links to articles that are biased and have little to no evidence, and then label it as criticism.

Fucking abnoytards desu. I pray to dutdut for tok tok bang bang to happen to them as they lay wasted on their bed made entirely out of shabu.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57aa0e8ae4b0ba7ed23d9fef

Tsk tsk

>even this druggie is taller than me
>mfw

> dat dad joke.

Arguing with Libtards & yellowtards, it's like teaching a snail dog tricks

>/pinoy/

Coincidence?

>giving a shit about opinions of a failing liberal opinion site.

How will De Lima ever recover?

with the amount of shilling these yellowcucks do, you got to commend them for still trying to do their job despite almost doing it voluntarily.

that $0.35 is slowly but surely piling up.

Ahahhahahahhahaha

Never been to the gym, always cycled my entire life. Nothing replaces racing through the rice fields enjoying the breeze, meeting people fishing in the canals, watching the morning flight passing on top of you for landing and planes, helicopters or the occasional Hornets taking off from the nearby air force academy.
Must be fun flying those Pilatus around while laughing at the plebs crawling on the earth.
>tfw you will never touch the clouds while piloting a light plane
What's the point of living a wagecuck life?

Saw it on fagbook Is mocha the editor in chief of this tabloid wtf?

People throw this shit at her since the election yet she still won

I'm guessing that's one of the freed commie

only people that knows about it are people in the social media

now ordinary flips will know about it too

Its not like they are wrong tho

The bullshit Photoshop memes and scandals? I'm sure they've come across it

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

This is a thing???

Why the fuck is this a thing? This is him getting his propaganda machine ready. People will eat this shit up.

I bet you're just mad coz you haven't watched the De Lima scandal yet LMAO

Why do you do this user? I don't care bout delima but seriously that's fucking disgusting.

Imagine /asean/ will be flooded with shopped images of that sex scandal screenshot for months to come. ;_:

Isn't this some kind of propaganda? Yung Oplan Tokhang parang failed nga, yung pumirma nahuli rin pagakatapos.

Is this the reason why they are in delima mode
Lol

>only 28 athlete
>3 medals

I thought we have goat men doubles at badminton, or I was just imagining things?

She committed blasphemy for criticizing Duterte, our lord and savior.

His words are infallible, they are the truth. If my son ever commits a crime, I will offer his blood to our god, Duterte, because apparently all sorts of criminals deserve to die and there's no possibility of redemption/reformation. Of course, my son would never commit a crime, so I'm okay with criminals dying.

Also, I cannot distinguish killing in self-defense and summarily executing a criminal. You know these criminals would grab a gun as soon as they can, even when surrounded by a hundred police officers. But either way, drug related crimes are presumed guilty, even if you're a college scholar.

I see murder of the guilty as justice. I see murder of the innocent as a debt the criminals have to pay in blood. I have no concept of prisons, as they're too hassle to maintain. It's easier to simply kill them. I let my rage get to me, and I am a proud and devout Christian, who makes one exception, because Duterte is my highest god. Only Duterte can judge me.

The Internet is a way for me to desensitize myself from reality. As long as you're a stranger, you're just part of the statistics. Whenever someone gets publicly named as a criminal, it's 100% true except when it's my family.

Anyone who questions Duterte is obviously against him outright, because the world is black and white, or should I say, Duterte and yellow. If you voted for someone yellow, it means you have an ulterior motive, personal interests. Never for the greater good.

The yellow media has a strong bias for humanity. People crying over dead loved ones? What a joke! Bet they thought we weren't better than them... at murdering

bring up the fucking flipnigger politics elsewhere, its pure cancer, especially the BLM-tier dindu nuffin shit.
SAUCE, THIS MAKES ME DIAMONDS!

And some of them are INC people who are still pissed at her at intervening at their "darkest hour".

if someone posts flipnigger politics, im gonna ruin this fucking thread, i swear on my granny.

kek, what is this, tau-gama gangster shit.

rappler.com/nation/142746-rowena-tiamson-dagupan-honor-student-church-choir-member

Do it fag

For a sec I thought this was legit

Yikes

Nope
>rappler
LMAO

you didn't listen
you asked for it, nigga

COMMENCE IMAGE DUMP

>7 paragraphs of pure nonsense
drugs did dis

You want GMA?
gmanetwork.com/news/story/575364/news/regions/student-killed-in-manaoag-not-on-pangasinan-s-drug-watch-list-pnp

wtf I love Spain now

Sarcasm keeps us sane. Otherwise we will be overwhelmed by dumbed down dutertards who take criticism as personal insult and must be replied with shitty anglais and logic, hellbent on protecting their liege Lord.

The only true path is to "Like and Share mga Ka DDS" fake stories of the greatness of our Dear Leader.

tau gamma are just tricycle drivers lol

So cringe

At least we can confirm we are separating soon

>Criticisms

Raise clinched fist

You know who also spread around propaganda this way? The legit
communists tsk

Where are the Thaifags?

Looks like a sarcastic insult to promarcos and dutdut supporters

Duts ruined /asean/.

>16 PH posters +1 Malay

You missed the indogs.

what's new?

Marcos will finally be buried next month Sept 18

>be me living on rural town back area with most of inhabitants christians
>is a primary hot spot for Moro's to deal drugs
>duts admin started
>every single fucking day a moro gets shot by riding in tandem
>they didn't even give the moro a cardboard and just spit on the motherfucker
>police arrives
>saw drugs on moro
>disdainlooks.jpg
>mfw they probably hate those fuckers
Why are we so racist bros

Stop flip politic and more

ANIME

Leave because of flip politics.

>You will never get offs duterte's wild ride now
>six years
Fuggg

THANK GOD WE HAVE A LAW AND ORDER PRESIDENT

INSTEAD OF LAGLAG BALA BULLSHIT DANK MATUWEED

>Rukia btfo
>Ash btfo
Noice.

hopefully we can improve our bilateral relation.

Why not change it into /1mdb/?
Najib senpai did nothing wrong.

>rappler.com/nation/143464-duterte-tabloid-launched-ahead-tv-show
Kek

Duts TV show soon bros

Dapat talaga ilipat yung labi ni magellan sa libingan ng mga bayani.

Who's with me ?

Finally instead of watching ABSCBN AND GMA

We got 24/7 Dutdut material

Fuck off smeg head

UNTV already celebrated that communist and anakpawis tier groups are in full support of him

Top kek

But he is already buried millennial year ago.

>hours of watching druggies get BTFO and duts quip

Oh boy

Worse flip president ever since marcos

Wtf is UNTV

Grave stone it

State public tv

>he can't handle duts wild ride
Kek

Let's hope for a (((Accident))) then

Is that not an admission that the State's activities cannot stand on its own merits? That simply printing direct quotes of the President's statements still needs "reinterpretation", and specifically reinterpretation by "the right people"?

No need he has a statue at Cebu.
Underated TV station due to poor signal it's Channel 31 at my place

That's not libigan ng mga bayani tho

>de lima fucks his driver "daang matuwad"
HOLY SHIT HOW WILL YELLOWTARDS WILL RECOVER

Combro breaker asu. It was all philiphine thread

meh, used to it herein davao

its probably the usual reading of complaints. Him making a comment on it and then rashly ordering it to be fixed

Hehehe... mga redtards pala sila José Rizal at Andrés Bonifacio. Revoluciónoise

But libingan ng mga bayani is intended for fallen soldiers during ww2 until now.

Has any investigation done for her? any deaths even if it's suspected "drug pusher" must undergo investigation first before confirming they're indeed pushers. And announce innocence even if she's dead already. what if the woman was raped pala tapos ginanyan lang.

but rizal doesnt want independent philippines

Why books that i want to read cost so much. TGA > Gramedia.

Not anymore with marcos and his fake deeds

Are those Osprey books? I've seen a lot of those floating around some years ago.

looks like osprey